Thread: J Nanami - the sweet girl next door

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Nanami - the sweet girl next door

Name: Nanami
    Face: 10/10 very pretty, elegant looking
    Figure: 8/10 slim, curvy at the right places
    Service: 7/10 inexperienced but definitely has a wild side waiting to come out
    Rate: $250/45 mins
    Demeanour: quiet and a little reserved at first but bubbly and sweet once she is more comfortable

Overall: 8/10
    WIR: yes when I want to have a GFE session

After some time being caught up with work, I paid a visit to n5m. As usual, booking process is simple Nanami caught my attention when she first showed up on the roster and she is marked as being new in town! Upon booking, I was told that she is new and inexperienced so I shouldn’t expect too much, fine by me, as I tend to go with the flow and work around the girls’ comfort level.

Intro
    Nanami knocked on the door and introduced herself, first impression I got was that she is a sweet, polite girl who is definitely new to this line of work, but something about her tells me that she enjoys what she does. Not much action initially as if she was waiting for me to give her directions on what to do. After a bit of small talk, we showered together, not much action here either, just the standard cleaning, and it was quick and efficient. We dried up and at this point she loosened up more.

Session
    After drying up, she went for a hug, her skin is very soft, she smells good, and she leaned in for a cute kiss. Not wanting to scare or creep her out, I took it nice and slow, and began exploring with my hands, touching her here and there, and once she was in the zone, it went uphill from there. At this point I was trying to figure out which areas she enjoyed being touched at, and if there was an off limits area. She is very responsive, particularly when I caressed her boobs and thighs. She likes kissing too, and initiated DFK, good use of the tongue, her little sighs were cute. She gives off a GFE, with the way she wrapped her arms around me and the way she looked into my eyes from time to time. I pulled her down towards me, onto the bed as we continued with DFK, she really enjoys kissing! On top, she placed her hand on my cheek, again, very sweet and GFE like.

She sat up and leaned towards me, presenting her boobs, and I proceeded to kiss her nipples, didn’t take her long to mutter “sugoi” under her breath, she is very sensitive around the boobs and nipples. I then asked for 69 to which she said okay, and turned around, revealing her tight, sweet snatch. She is not fully shaven, but nicely trimmed downstairs, nothing distracting, her pussy is sweet and already soaking wet at this stage. I started slow, again testing her reactions, tried to figure out how she liked things done. Turns out, she absolutely loves being licked downstairs. She matched my speed too haha, gave me a slow but very sloppy BJ at first but once I sped up, so did she. She uses her tongue a lot and lots of saliva involved, I felt some of it trickling down my inner thighs.

Time for action, I asked her to lie down and she got in position, spreaded her legs as she smiled and looked at me in the eyes. From missionary position, her body is as gorgeous as her face. Tiny waist with big, natural boobs, and a very tight pussy. I went in slow, and gradually sped up, to make sure I didn’t hurt her, she prepared some lube but didn’t end up using any, I guess she was wet enough already! I wanted to know how much she could take, and wow she can take it, the moans got louder the faster I went, she had her eyes closed most of the time but every now and then she would look me in the eyes and bit her lips, good sign!

I got close to finishing but I didn’t want to underperform so I pulled out and went down on her again, she definitely loves DATY. I noticed at this time, that she started squirming as she grabbed my hair. This calls for an all out attempt to make her cum. So I sat up, fingered her as I licked her boobs, occasionally switching between DFK and neck/ear kisses too, I’m a romantic like that hahaha. Not long after, she tensed up, muttered “kimochi” and “iku” and I sped up once again, before she told me she was coming, and off she went, I could feel her juice oozing out, and her legs twitching. I looked up, and she has the biggest, prettiest smile on her face as she said thank you.

I asked for doggy, and she got in position. Her ass is great! Thicker than it seems from this view! And her hip size made it so nice to hold on to as I pounded her hard. Good arch and she is able to sit up to let me grab onto her boobs from behind too. Whilst inexperienced, I gathered that she is not a complete newbie in bed. It felt like we were reaching the halfway mark with my session, so I asked her if i could CIM, to which she said yes. Perfect.

I asked her to lay on her back again, to give her legs some rest too. I went hard back in missionary until I came close to finishing. Before long, I tapped her arm to indicate that I was close, and in one swift motion she turned around, mouth opened and ready, I took the dom off and she inhaled my dick for a half DT. She went deeper than the initial BJ at the start! I fucked her face (gently), with one hand on her head for support and the other fondling her ass. I told her when I was coming, so she could prepare for it, and I released a week’s worth into her mouth. I think she was a bit surprised at how much it was, so was I tbh…

Once finished, she sat up and faced me with cum dripping out of her mouth and motioned to ask if it was okay for her to go clean up at the shower. I said ofcourse! And off she went. Even in that situation she still took her time to ask me first? This girl is so cute. I repaid the favour by cleaning up the bed a bit, put used tissues and doms etc inside the plastic bag she prepared. She rushed out after cleaning herself up and said thank you and went for a hug. Her boobs felt great pressing onto my chest.

We spent the remaining 10 or so minutes cuddling and chatting in bed. She spoke decent English, and told me stuff I won’t expose here the alarm rang and we quickly showered before we put our clothes back on. I thanked her for her service, to which she replied “no, i want to thank you”. Awww. We hugged, and she wouldn’t let go, held on to me for a few seconds more, as she told me i was a really good kisser. I laughed and said thank you. Might just be part of the service but that made me smile said goodbye, as she bowed, then skipped a step towards me and launched a cute little peck before she said “goodbye, see you next time please” what a cutie.

Banned
    Another quality N5M babe!

Everything Nanami did was perfect as far as I was concerned.

A definite return visit coming up!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She looks great. Will have to try

Nanami is working today~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com