Hi all, new to this game and I wanted to contributed as I read many amazing reviews here which helped me decide which WL to go for. My rating isn't well calibrated and as always YMMV.

Nationality: Japanese
Photo accuracy: Accurate
Face: 8/10 Her eyes aren't as big as the 2nd photo would suggest but she is very pretty.
Body: 7.5/10 Petite body with A-B cup. Few small tattoo but doesn't detract her beauty. If you prefer a more filled figure then probably not the body you would like. The reviews on this forum are correct that she would be considered on the skinny side.
Service: 10/10 Feels like spending an hour with your Japanese girlfriend that wants to make sure you're happy.
Service provided this session: BBBJ, CIM, DFK
Cost: $280/hr
Attitude: Friendly, it was bit awkward initially at first as we were both shy but it kicked off immediately. I was very tired that day but she was very caring and made sure I had a good time and always checking up on me.

Shower

I was waiting for a few minutes and then she came into the room, she was very friendly, we greeted each other and quickly hopped into the shower. She washed me while chatting and gave me a little handjob, nothing too eventful here.

DFK

After shower we hugged each standing and quickly started DFK, she is a very good kisser and feel like she enjoyed it. I was played with boobs and pussy with my hand / fingers which she was receptive. Did bit of finger fucking and she moaned a bit which sounds genuine as her pussy was getting wet. She moved to pussy slide which was amazing and took lot of willpower not to cum already.

BBBJ

We moved to BBBJ which I really enjoyed. Lot of eye contact which is what I liked, good pacing and also no teeth or tissue breaks. Quite a long session but she didn't mind it. I asked for CIM which she was happy to.

Sex

After we cleaned up from CIM we hopped on the bed again where I lay on back and we did it in CG. It was fairly good and she has lot of stamina but her skinny figure doesn't provide lot of cushion so it got bit uncomfortable after a while. I don't think it be a problem with mish or doggy but I didn't try because I really enjoyed her BJ and time was running out so I opted to finish again with that.

BBBJ round 2

She pull off the dom and started sucking again. I took bit more control and (gently) thrust in her mouth until I cum, such a sight as you take control of a pretty girl while her beatiful eyes are looking at you submissively. She waited patiently until she drained everything then she went back to the shower to clean up. I joined her shortly after. She gave me a good clean and we hang out a little bit and time was out so she gave a hug and kiss and off I went out very satisfied.

WIR: Yes, a very great GFE experience where you feel like you have very intimate relationship even if it was our first session together.