Thread: first brothel experience - Mortdale47b

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

first brothel experience - Mortdale47b

Hi so I went to a brothel the first time yesterday, went with a woman named Honey at mortdale 47b. Shes rougly early 40s from China. When I got in the room she was whinning after a few minutes then she started smoking crack. I was shocked. Her english was extremely bad so it was hard to communicate but I could make it out she has been up 3 nights in a row no sleep. I kind of felt sorry for her so I didn't really say anything but I was just turned off for the entire session and she was going crazy each time smoking it. Is this a normal thing with these girls? This has really turned me off I don't think I can go back to the brothel again.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonla13 View Post
    Hi so I went to a brothel the first time yesterday, went with a woman named Honey at mortdale 47b. Shes rougly early 40s from China. When I got in the room she was whinning after a few minutes then she started smoking crack. I was shocked. Her english was extremely bad so it was hard to communicate but I could make it out she has been up 3 nights in a row no sleep. I kind of felt sorry for her so I didn't really say anything but I was just turned off for the entire session and she was going crazy each time smoking it. Is this a normal thing with these girls? This has really turned me off I don't think I can go back to the brothel again.
    I would have asked for a different lady. Tolerating bad behavior is accepting it, which I don't. I have empathy, but I remove myself from drugs. Don't want to be collateral damage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    I would have asked for a different lady. Tolerating bad behavior is accepting it, which I don't. I have empathy, but I remove myself from drugs. Don't want to be collateral damage.

Not just that but the lower you pay, the less your expectations should be. In saying that, it’s still not on.
    My reaction would have been the same. I know it goes on in a lot of shops but it’s none of my business if it’s not on my time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    Not just that but the lower you pay, the less your expectations should be. In saying that, it’s still not on.
    My reaction would have been the same. I know it goes on in a lot of shops but it’s none of my business if it’s not on my time

I just looked up the shop, 160 for the hour. Not surprised

Certain shops are basically just drug dens in disguise... You get what you pay for in most instances

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Certain shops are basically just drug dens in disguise... You get what you pay for in most instances
    and if you travel internationally, being around drugs is just not a good idea.

I got stopped a few weeks ago when leaving. It was just my luck there was a doggie I walked past who started following me... damn it.
    Turned out thou it was my boots. Last worn on a range and tested positive for gunpowder.....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    and if you travel internationally, being around drugs is just not a good idea.

I got stopped a few weeks ago when leaving. It was just my luck there was a doggie I walked past who started following me... damn it.
    Turned out thou it was my boots. Last worn on a range and tested positive for gunpowder.....
    Totally agree with you bro, not to mention if you're travelling with your wife, then being stop for trace of drug at the airport.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Crack now that’s a new one. Ice is common but never thought crack was

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Damn man that sounds like pretty bad experience and reminds me of when i went to some asian shop wayyyy back when i first starting my punting and discovered the GOAT tier shops like Ginza, No5/no42, 5 Star and alike.

Hope you're not traumatised this..... some tips for ur next adventure

I'd steer away from the budget shops that is like 160/hr... if budget is issue better off doing 160-170 for 30mins
    If its first time to shop and you dont know to trust photos on web or wechat and if reception is helpful best to ask what time is most girls available and go in that time to do lineup

that way u know straight up what ur getting and if the girl is super old or a whack job or crack head and just back out right away

If travel is not an issue suggest to go in the city areas more choice of shops and most shops have a lot more girls to show u...

hope that helps.... its defs NOT NORMAL and those type of girls would not last at the popular shops cos ppl will complain but the other shops probs dont care or the customer knows what they pay is what they get so they have that expecation

price aside if i saw that girl that old i might ask reception if i can change (before we get naked) or when she comes to collect you from waiting room if she was doing drugs 100% i would of walked but understand it was ur first time...

give the shops i mentioned above a shot either by checking their rosters or the reviews of some of their girls might change ur mind lol

yes more expensive but you get what u pay for

peace