Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jules - Macquarie Park

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jules - Macquarie Park

Person's Name : Jules

Establishment : Private

Month/Year of Visit : Nov 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://juleslovesyou.github.io/

Phone : Refer to website (changes from time to time)

Hours of Business : By appointment

Rates : 400 ph

Extras Cost : Not discussed

Services Provided This Session : FS, DATY, BBBJ

Size/shape : Size 6, slim, tall

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Value for money/recommend? : No for me

My experience/comments :

Jules is hard to book, as she only sees a customer a day, or when she feels like it! I contacted her 2 weeks in advance to secure a booking, she's quite responsive over text. I have been intrigued by her wit through her blog, and was looking forward to meeting the person behind her banter.

Finally the day comes and I get buzzed up to her aparment located in Macq Park. Looks wise she's your asian girl-next-door which you might walk by without noticing, she's tall and slim. She greeted me in lingerie and was asked to take a shower (alone) and did. Straight off into her room and she takes off her lingerie - she has a few tatts but I don't mind. She starts off with a very pleasing BBBJ, very sensual and it really turned me on. A few mins in I asked her to lie down for a DATY which she obliged, and casually mentioned she'd preferred DATY to 69 as it was tiring for her? Now I was thinking of moving into 69 as I'm really into that, so I was a tad dissapointed after asking again and she indicated she wasn't interested. Soonafter the dom came on and we went into mish.

FS was a bit meh for me. She had her eyes closed and was moaning softly but there wasn't any engagement from her, almost star-fish experience. We changed positions into cowgirl and it felt - awkward? She clearly wasn't interested in driving so I had to drive.

After I blew my load she offered a massage which was rather unenthusiastic so we had a chat instead. If nothing else she was nice to have a conversation with.

WIR? No, there are so many better options at this price range (PCD girls!) Quite overhyped.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice, review and appreciate the honesty.
    I've reached out to her and didn't get a reply
    Still hope to see her just to see what the fuss is about

Senior Member(無間使者) TheBigChungus's Avatar

Jules - Macquarie Park

Uh oh, you might be featured on her blog someday like the poor 15 min bloke lol

But thanks for your honest AR, I’d personally still want to see her someday as I’m far too invested in the drama that went on here and I am I invested in reading her blogs and her rambling about stuff.

Agreed PCD girls are very service oriented, young (depends on who) and the rates as far as privates go they’re not too expensive or on par with the rest. Plus she has a great roster of girls frequently and the boss lady herself is a pleasure to talk to, very friendly.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah I might XD.

YMMV, I’ve just had better experiences that suited me. Some bros on here have seen a her a few times, perhaps we didn’t click.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Gotta hand it to her she's got great marketing skills. She's creating fomo in simps minds and they're lapping it up.

I love the "I'll get back to you when I'm horny" part, she's got you guys wrapped around her little finger.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Gotta hand it to her she's got great marketing skills. She's creating fomo in simps minds and they're lapping it up.

I love the "I'll get back to you when I'm horny" part, she's got you guys wrapped around her little finger.
    If you’re paying for sex, congratulations you’re a simp too. Just like people who pay for girls onlyfans are simps, paying for sex is the same. Welcome brother.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Whether you're in a relationship or in a brothel you ALWAYS pay for sex, simps join a que for for sex when there's plenty of pussy around.

Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Whether you're in a relationship or in a brothel you ALWAYS pay for sex, simps join a que for for sex when there's plenty of pussy around.
    So with that logic, if you book to see a specific girl at a shop and she isn’t available for the hr but is available the next day would you be considered a simp if you book her for the next day? Since you are joining a cue aren’t ya? I think if you’re only after her and no one else then maybe you can be considered a simp.

I doubt any of the Jules “simps” have been oh so patiently waiting for only her to fuck and haven’t seen any other girls yet.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    SoRRy greg for the disappointing experience
    I hate 69 bcz my elbows hurt
    Thanks for the review
    Byee

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Btw greg was nice man so no salty review for him
    Also my dog was barking whole session so i have no mouth to say
    Im sowwy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Of course you're a simp if you wait 24 hours to see her, you're also a simp if you check your phone constantly to see if she's horny enough to see you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    People who use the word simp constantly have issues.

Banned
    You still owe me that song Jules. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i think
    Looks wise she's your asian girl-next-door which you might walk by without noticing
    is a bit overly hyped statement too .. lets be honest im ugly, fat and old and im sick of being judged my ugliness by strangers only because i get paid 45 mins $300 lol i'll retire thanks for reading my blog byee btw im oversea now so i cant get yours text messages sowwy uwu

Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    People who use the word simp constantly have issues.
    I’ve declared that we are all simps and there’s no two ways about it.

You’re a simp, you’re a simp and you are definitely a simp. We are all SIMPS

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigChungus View Post
    I’ve declared that we are all simps and there’s no two ways about it.

You’re a simp, you’re a simp and you are definitely a simp. We are all SIMPS

"I'm not a simp! Please listen, I am NOT a simp! Honestly!"
    "Only a true simp would deny his simpiness."
    "What? Well what sort of chance does that give me? Fine, I AM a simp!"
    "HE IS! HE IS A SIMP!"
    "Now... fuck off!"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone know what job Jules does, if there are any other than this? seems she has a lot of free time banter with punters.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Not sure, she was receptioning for a while and then a booker for a couple of the private K girls, before disappearing. She has (as she states in her blog) had a "rest" in the mental ward at concord hospital. She only recently reappeared as phobicjohn5 when she did a false AR on herself to start this thread.

She may or may not be overseas, when things start to get a bit offtrack she disappears again for a while. As I said earlier this industry is not good for her mental health, I hope all goes well for her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sorry, my mistake.

She started the Jules thread further down not this one.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    "I'm not a simp! Please listen, I am NOT a simp! Honestly!"
    "Only a true simp would deny his simpiness."
    "What? Well what sort of chance does that give me? Fine, I AM a simp!"
    "HE IS! HE IS A SIMP!"
    "Now... fuck off!"
    You guys make me laugh sometimes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast