Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jules - Macquarie Park

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    You guys make me laugh sometimes.
    Look I agree with you, people constantly throwing around bullshit terms like simp, alpha/beta and all that, knowing that particularly the latter is absolute pseudo-science bullshit so far removed from fact that its continued use is laughable. So we may as well make fun of it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jules I had the complete opposite experience

I had a different experience with Jules below is my experience.

Person's Name : Jules

Establishment : Private

Month/Year of Visit : Nov 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://juleslovesyou.github.io/

Phone : Changes all the time check her blog

Hours of Business : By appointment

Rates : 400 ph

Extras Cost : Not discussed

Services Provided This Session : FS, DATY, BBBJ

Size/shape : Size 6, slim, tall

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

My experience/comments :

After all the hype ‘Korean Jules’ created, and reading Jules’ quirky blog posts, I like many here was in in line to book her.

I messaged her few times and finally was able to get a slot to see her. Not sure I am keen on the 8pm punts however I have to say the fact that she only sees one punter a day make it exclusive and exciting to know that you will be the first and last for the day (well it excites me as I always try to book first so I get the best out of the WL I’m booking.)

I received a message back from Jules not long after my last attempt and after few back and forth we settled on a date.

I was keen to potentially take her out for a drink or a feed before, not that I’ve done that before but it’s just the fact that you feel that you know her by reading her blog. So I jumped at the chance and gave it a go only to be denied lol, one has to try I guess. In my eagerness I got there a little bit earlier than expected and Jules was happy to accommodate my pre-mature arrival. She provided me with the unit number and I wont lie I was quietly excited to finally get to meet the intriguing Jules.

The door opened and not what I expected (in a good way.) She’s tall, slim, beautiful face ( I would say typical Korean face if there is such a thing?) and has lovely ink on her body and a personality to match it. We had 5 / 10 minutes chat and hoped into the shower on my own.

Once out Jules was waiting for me naked, held my hand and led me to the room. There is a dog in the apartment and can bark a bit at times, I like dogs so that didn’t really bother me a lot. She asked me to lay on the bed and I obliged. Jules than gave me one if not the best BBJ I have ever had from a WL, passionate, slow very slow and I couldn’t hold it for long before I came in her mouth. I’m there for the person and the punt obviously so was happy to have a conversation with Jules and get to know her a bit better. She’s very witty and funny and quite enjoyed the banter. After 20 mins I asked Jules if we can go again, she went down on me again for what felt like enternity but it was more like 5 mins or so and I was ready to go, dom on and she rode me nice and slow. As she was riding me I was rubbing my hands around her front, top to bottom until I touched her belly button and she got very aroused by it, so I continue to rub it and she moaned and went harder on the ride of my cock until she came and not long after I came with her.

She cleaned me up, had another shower a quick chat and I was on my way out.

I would love to be one of her regulars although I have messaged her few times since but haven’t been able to secure another booking.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Octane79 View Post
    From hooker to whisked around the world with bf. How do you introduce her to your family and where you met?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Athena View Post
    From hooker to whisked around the world with bf. How do you introduce her to your family and where you met?
    You still need approval from your parents to pick your girl?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    You still need approval from your parents to pick your girl?
    You put on a persona of intelligence and this is your deduction

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It wouldn't be that difficult to make up a story, he apparently flies worldwide for business so he must be pretty smart. I'm happy she found somebody who cares for her especially at her age, and the years aren't being kind to her.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is her contact number as I am unable to find it. Thank you.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by tarl1975 View Post
    What is her contact number as I am unable to find it. Thank you.
    She retired again..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Patience lads, she will return, again..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by allstarbro View Post
    Patience lads, she will return, again..
    Maybe. I hope not, for her sake, and by that I mean I hope everything pans out for her and she lives her best life, whatever that may entail, away from an industry that obviously is very tough to navigate mentally.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I always give them best wishes when they leave, warm welcome when they are back. stay in the industry may not be easy but keep off the entice of easy money is even harder

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She looks old and worked + used to be a meth user. Clear cut case of avoid 100%

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by allstarbro View Post
    I always give them best wishes when they leave, warm welcome when they are back. stay in the industry may not be easy but keep off the entice of easy money is even harder
    Yeah agreed, always wish them well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s nice you wish them well after pounding their holes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good on her. She had issues but is trying to overcome them. I never met her but I read some of her blog and she has a sick sense of humour. Wish her all the best.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanpumper View Post
    It’s nice you wish them well after pounding their holes
    Never saw her, she's been on here for years under various names, seems a character.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I enjoy reading the blogs. Admittedly not a fan of reading.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12