Thread: J Karina - Ginza Club. Ayyyy macarena!

J Karina - Ginza Club. Ayyyy macarena!

J Karina @ Ginza Club

Firstly thank you GC management for being very nice and open that she had a slight delay, communication was fantastic. The guys at Ginza Club are always super friendly. Even followed up to ask me how her service was. Onto the review.

Face: Pretty, typical J style bangs. Photos are good representation of her (the ones on the bed). Brown hair, done nicely, very straight hair. Nice grey eye contacts, very cool. Super super nice lips, DFK for days. Amazing kisser. very smooth skin on the face. nice make up.

Body: E cups!! Natural!! If they aren’t natural, they fooled me, super soft. Not ticklish there, go at ‘em boys….i sucked on them good. Nice mochi mochi butt, great for doggy. Nice hips to hold. She isn’t those super super skinny J girls. Photos on the bed are a good representation of her body/size/proportions. Did I mention her E cups? *bites hand*

Service: 9/10. Truly where she shines, Enthusiasm like J Ice level. I mean lovely to chat to (her English is fantastic!!). really tries to get to know you. Moans were nice, DFK for days, put her legs around me during missionary. Truly great GFE experience. Doggy, prone doggy, standing doggy, missionary…BBBJ skills were fantastic, nice balance between sucking, balls sucking and mix in between, very skilled. Overall, really puts effort into it.

Thank you for the lovely experience Karina!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice review looks like a service oriented girl for anyone who looks big melons hahaha