Thread: Aree Thai Massage, Toowong (New Shop)

Junior Member(有D料到)

Aree Thai Massage, Toowong (New Shop)

Alissa Thai Massage Toowong looks like it has closed down and vacated their tenancy, but there is a sign up on the window saying they have opened a new shop closeby. The new shop is called Aree Thai Massage and it is at 5/49 Sherwood Rd, Toowong (JEMCORP House / opposite Chemist Warehouse).

There is a HICAPS sign at the new shop, so looks like they do private health cover rebates. Not sure if they went legit since moving?? Hopefully someone can check it out and let us know.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJz View Post
    Alissa Thai Massage Toowong looks like it has closed down and vacated their tenancy, but there is a sign up on the window saying they have opened a new shop closeby. The new shop is called Aree Thai Massage and it is at 5/49 Sherwood Rd, Toowong (JEMCORP House / opposite Chemist Warehouse).

There is a HICAPS sign at the new shop, so looks like they do private health cover rebates. Not sure if they went legit since moving?? Hopefully someone can check it out and let us know.

How about you check it out and let us know?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Will try get back there but I don't live in the area, so not sure when that will be

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJz View Post
    Will try get back there but I don't live in the area, so not sure when that will be
    So if you don't get back there why the need to know ? Another pointless post..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovearubntug View Post
    So if you don't get back there why the need to know ? Another pointless post..
    How come you feel the need to use a different account to respond? Did you forget which one you logged into haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    How come you feel the need to use a different account to respond? Did you forget which one you logged into haha
    meanwhile nobody has been there. For me, I wont bother. The Alissa joint was not that good when I had one visit and now a joint closer to my favourite Jackpot Dining is getting uncomfortably close to my family dining.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    stop being a dick on here
    Chips
    Guys he is a top man who reports shit comments on degrading shops that he never attends
    Always with no feedback on the best shops
    but talks shit
    13/03/22 lol a experienced man
    Herps 11 years member soon
    Never attend lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpetology View Post
    stop being a dick on here
    Chips
    Guys he is a top man who reports shit comments on degrading shops that he never attends
    Always with no feedback on the best shops
    but talks shit
    13/03/22 lol a experienced man
    Herps 11 years member soon
    Never attend lol
    Sorry Herps, there are multiple sharing I've done over the last year with others via DM, I just ignored your swearing DMs and didn't want to share with you.

Don't get so offended just because I've physically been to Unique Thai Stafford and had a terrible experience and wrote about it. Grow up. Hire some better staff and do better training, then you will be able to start competing with great shops like FG and VIP up north.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have new Thai Staff smithy
    Chips
    Certified
    Trained in all skills and massage techniques as well as public relations and other by myself
    Who is an experienced punter with 10 years plus dealing with others shops and I have attended over 16 shops in the past
    The Thai staff are fine I am happy with them now
    All the Others are gone
    But you attended over a year ago just once
    You still advise all members to avoid my shop
    'Your toxic and an aggressive guy
    Unbelievable
    You are a member and one of the worse in my dealings over 10 years on the forum
    You Joined 13/03/22

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpetology View Post
    Who is an experienced punter with 10 years plus dealing with others shops and I have attended over 16 shops in the past
    over 10 years on the forum
    You Joined 13/03/22
    wow 16 shops. good for you

Senior Member(無間使者)

huh..?? Get off the crack mate..