Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hot girls red flag: she has a picture of herself on her iPhone lock screen background.

Banned
    A van lot of people only have social media, a phone and little else. Hence the focus on promoting themselves.

The people with real money and real power don’t broadcast except to their inner circle.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Exactly, bro. No need to go through the Spanish inquisition to get it back. That's my face right there, it's my phone, give it back. Easy peasy.
    Love reading guys on here justifying having their face on the homescreen

Firstly how common is it punters that you have your phone with many other phones? I avoid that

Then you get interrogated?
    Can't you just show them that you know the phone password? IPhones recognise your face as well?

If I ever have to show that I own the phone, I just show them I know the screen password lol

Put it this way. There was a famous American children's TV show, Mickey Mouse Club, where the child stars all wore tshirts which had their names spelt out on the front of the shirt!. 'Mike', 'Jane' etc. There was never ever a time since, where it was again fashionable or even smart, for a person to have their own name on their shirt. Same thing with having your face on your phone
    There may be some exception s if you need to boost your self worth, and thats fine, but is that common among punters?

Feel free to discuss. If everyone disagrees, am happy to change my opinion

Senior Member(無間使者) TheBigChungus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Love reading guys on here justifying having their face on the homescreen

Firstly how common is it punters that you have your phone with many other phones? I avoid that

Then you get interrogated?
    Can't you just show them that you know the phone password? IPhones recognise your face as well?

If I ever have to show that I own the phone, I just show them I know the screen password lol

Put it this way. There was a famous American children's TV show, Mickey Mouse Club, where the child stars all wore tshirts which had their names spelt out on the front of the shirt!. 'Mike', 'Jane' etc. There was never ever a time since, where it was again fashionable or even smart, for a person to have their own name on their shirt. Same thing with having your face on your phone
    There may be some exception s if you need to boost your self worth, and thats fine, but is that common among punters?

Feel free to discuss. If everyone disagrees, am happy to change my opinion
    Well the OP said picture of herself which could mean a full body shot of her, her in front the mirror or any place else.

What you’re saying with your first reply to me and now this is setting your “face” as a lock screen which isn’t common and possibly a psychopathic trait (which I know narcissism is a part of it)

Full body/ half body shot ≠ narcissist

Just a face pic of yourself = psychopath

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know quite a few women with narcissistic or bpd personalities and they do tend to have images of themselves for their phone wallpaper - usually in seductive poses. One was a ML and literally put one of herself in lingerie, needless to say, all the men around her knew what she was all about - didn't do her no favours in her life or the type of people she attracted.

However, I don't think this necessarily points to them being a narcissist on it's own. As I know just as many other women who are NOT narcissists that do this - mainly as a reminder to themselves that they are beautiful and to increase their own self confidence.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Personally I think the concept of using selfies as phone screensavers, personalising car number plates with initials, tattooing names of girlfriends/partners/dog/cat, constantly bragging, posting selfies on social media etc is totally fucked and screams 'I need validation and attention'. Next thing you'll have grown ass men scribbling their fucken initials on their undies, shirts, socks etc.
    Socialites and people in the entertainment industry are the worst offenders, closely followed by social media influencers and their minions of followers. Ultimately people are entitled to do whatever they fucken like....so it is what it is.

Anyways, how many narcissists does it take to change a light bulb? None, they all use gas lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Personally I think the concept of using selfies as phone screensavers, personalising car number plates with initials, tattooing names of girlfriends/partners/dog/cat, constantly bragging, posting selfies on social media etc is totally fucked and screams 'I need validation and attention'. Next thing you'll have grown ass men scribbling their fucken initials on their undies, shirts, socks etc.
    Socialites and people in the entertainment industry are the worst offenders, closely followed by social media influencers and their minions of followers. Ultimately people are entitled to do whatever they fucken like....so it is what it is.

Anyways, how many narcissists does it take to change a light bulb? None, they all use gas lighting.
    Gosh darn it, now I have to chuck all my handkerchiefs with my initials on them… sigh

Also to people who don’t carry handkerchiefs wtf are you doing?

Quick story time:

This was back in my school days, we were on an excursion to Bronte and this girl I used to like cut open her finger on a coke can. I used my handkerchief to attend her cut, the next day she washed it ironed it back and gave it back to me and it smelled really nice. And what do you know she was my first girlfriend.

That’s your cue to carry a handkerchief at all times, I am shocked how many people don’t have one.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigChungus View Post
    Gosh darn it, now I have to chuck all my handkerchiefs with my initials on themÂ… sigh

Also to people who donÂ’t carry handkerchiefs wtf are you doing?

Quick story time:

This was back in my school days, we were on an excursion to Bronte and this girl I used to like cut open her finger on a coke can. I used my handkerchief to attend her cut, the next day she washed it ironed it back and gave it back to me and it smelled really nice. And what do you know she was my first girlfriend.

ThatÂ’s your cue to carry a handkerchief at all times, I am shocked how many people donÂ’t have one.
    Fuck the hankies bro, you gotta use the snot-rocket launching technique, the one where the index finger is against one nostril, head titled sideways facing down and blow violently through the other nostril. You see it frequently in team sports like soccer, rugby, AFL, lawn bowls etc
    Might try it next time when I visit the local rub 'n tug.

Blokes with a moustache, how do you blow without leaving any snot behind?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of guys here use their own dick pics.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by penine7850 View Post
    How come many people here sound like girl? I remember when I single, many single girls also like to talk about this kind of thing. Some guys also talk about similar topic but not too deep like self-confident, sound very gay because gay men always talk about body positive and specific dick shape. Even my wife don't complain about her body image to me, she now already used to me saying she look good with clothes or with no clothes, & she don't ask me to choose clothes for her when shopping because I always find excuse to sit somewhere & play my phone.
    I think the word you're looking for is "bitchy". As in, it takes a certain level of bitchiness to be able to bitch about someone's lock screen or AOD wallpaper and turn it into a judgement call on their character.
    But hey, that's ok, we're in 2023 going on 2024. Everything goes these days.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by penine7850 View Post
    Sometimes guys need to keep emotion to themselves and only let out to their wife.. That reason why we marry & have sex daily, so we can communicate and share feeling. With WL cannot share feeling otherwise problem if she fall in love with you or you fall in love with her, unless you want marry the WL & promise to share feeling only for each other & treat others as sex toy.
    Sorry for all those lonely punters needing to need to share their emotions with a WL. Sad

'If you want a friend buy a dog', is the saying in politics

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The trivial shit that keeps people up at night.

Some of you should go outside & play.

Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    The trivial shit that keeps people up at night.

Some of you should go outside & play.
    The cool kids say, “dude you need to go touch grass”

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of guys here use their own dick pics.

Speak for yourself lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Not many punters here are saying they have their own face photo on their smartphone homescreen

No problems if you do, just seeing what people have on their homescreen

I've always used the standard out of the box lock screen, now that I think of it 🤔

Idgaf what people put on their lock screen, screen saver imo. No fucks given really... but if I had to choose one for my phone, it be my quads and valves lmaoooo. Shredded AF yeaaa boiii.

But meh I'd probably just leave what's on their now... cgaf

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Maybe they have their pre surgery look fixed in their memories and need their screens to remind them their beautiful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12