Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot girls red flag: she has a picture of herself on her iPhone lock screen background.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hot girls red flag: she has a picture of herself on her iPhone lock screen background.

Doing cold approach lately..

Some hot girls have Serious narcissism problems, one of the biggest things red flag: if you see a girl and she has a picture of herself on her iPhone lock screen... bruh .. and thats so many girls..so many girls do that sh#t.

alot of these hot girls are really like fu#king narcissists man, like bad. like really bad. im like wow, such a turn off.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    Doing cold approach lately..

Some hot girls have Serious narcissism problems, one of the biggest things red flag: if you see a girl and she has a picture of herself on her iPhone lock screen... bruh .. and thats so many girls..so many girls do that sh#t.

alot of these hot girls are really like fu#king narcissists man, like bad. like really bad. im like wow, such a turn off.
    Well observed
    This is the culture you have accepted. Do you have Instagram? Then you are part of the problem because your activity on there sustains its profitability and it's perverted encouragememt of narcissist fake behaviour

Social media is a cancer unless you are an advertiser.

These womens minds have been poisoned by a silly cultural trend
    The narcissism encouraged on that platform has been widely accepted and normalised

For anyone over the age of 21, having your own photos on your own phone homescreen means you are very like to be a self centred person. Massive red flag for a relationship

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I always found it weird seeing that (always thought it was a Chinese thing). But I’ve seen many average looking girls with photos on their phone wallpaper.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Well observed
    This is the culture you have accepted. Do you have Instagram? Then you are part of the problem because your activity on there sustains it's profitability

Social media is a cancer unless you are an advertiser. The narcissism encouraged on that platform has been widely accepted and normalised

Social media is poison to the soul. These womens minds have been poisoned by a silly cultural trend

For anyone over the age of 21, having your own photos on your own phone homescreen means you are very like to be a self centred person. Massive red flag for a relationship
    The mind boggles why anyone would want their own photo on their home screen. If you go on a date with a girl who does this walk the fuck out of there.

Senior Member(無間使者) TheBigChungus's Avatar
    Does this apply for guys too LMAO

*as I stare at my own lock screen

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    The mind boggles why anyone would want their own photo on their home screen. If you go on a date with a girl who does this walk the fuck out of there.
    It's like a guy putting their photo in their wallets clear window section. Weird and a little unsettling. It screams that the person needs a photo to support their self esteem

I just think ya old farts are just over analysing every lil thing. I’d wanna see what your wallpaper says about you, you might have your kids or wife pics as you go out and fuck some working ladies. Let people set their own wallpaper they like ffs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigChungus View Post
    I just think ya old farts are just over analysing every lil thing. I’d wanna see what your wallpaper says about you, you might have your kids or wife pics as you go out and fuck some working ladies. Let people set their own wallpaper they like ffs.
    I have fruits on my wallpaper.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigChungus View Post
    Do you have your own face and nothing else, such as family members, as your smartphone screen photo? Just your face alone? If not then you agree with us

Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Do you have your own face and nothing else, such as family members, as your smartphone screen photo? Just your face alone? If not then you agree with us
    Yes I have a pic of just me in front of a mirror cause my drip was looking fire, luscious hair, well built, it’s just a reminder for me to appreciate myself and all that I have accomplished from where/ when I started.

Well I have two wallpapers me on my Lock Screen and my dog in my Home Screen. Yet I still don’t agree with what the OP said.

Life is too short to not enjoy with what makes you happy and care about what others might think and most of the times that’s not even the case cause everyone is busy with their own lives. And if you’re so fixated on someone’s wallpaper and need to come share it here on a punting site, yikes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I have one of my motorcycles on there.

I “ride it” as if it’s my GF, hard and fast.

Till I find a real one it’ll have to do…

Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Fruits are good for you, and people don’t eat em as is so it also serves you as a reminder to eat some. Nice!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What’s wrong with you man?
    It is just culture diffrent stuff, why would you care about her phone wallpaper.
    For today, u have to tell the mamasan you don’t want to see any of girls with the picture on her phone.
    You are grown man, do what you said.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I avoid women whose lock screen has any religious symbols, Jesus, a quote from the Koran, a dude in a skullcap, any depiction of any God with more than 2 arms...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Siding with chungus here, nothing wrong with someone appreciating a time they looked their best and wanting a reminder. Sure it may be an age thing as well (though I'm closer to 50 than 40...). For reference, my lock screen hasn't changed in 12 years, it's a moment in time I want to hold on to as long as I can, and no it does not feature me in any way.

Judge a person once you've got to know them, you'd be amazed how many times an initial judgement call can be way off mark. I'm as guilty as anyone on that front but it's something I try not to do too much.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Absolutely nothing wrong with that, the only issue is that the teenagers will get so obsessed with themselves that would only compare themselves to Angelina Jolie and won't settle on anyone better than Brad Pitt. In extreme cases this is a recipe for loneliness and depression.

Please note I'm only referring to teenagers and not a mature person who knows rules of the game.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Lol, you say they're narcissists, I say you're too judgmental and close-minded.

Besides, there's a very practical reason people do this, particularly with the iPhones that have the wallpaper on the always-on-display. It makes their phone look uniquely theirs without having to lift it up and look at the back or unlock it. Imagine having a table full of iPhones all looking the same, or other scenarios. Nothing more unique than your own face right?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    lol people put their photo on their Lock Screen just in case they loose their phone, so if someone finds it and they do the right thing they know who they are looking for,
    Probably 99% of people now do it these days

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    lol people put their photo on their Lock Screen just in case they loose their phone, so if someone finds it and they do the right thing they know who they are looking for,
    Probably 99% of people now do it these days
    Exactly, bro. No need to go through the Spanish inquisition to get it back. That's my face right there, it's my phone, give it back. Easy peasy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Lol, you say they're narcissists, I say you're too judgmental and close-minded.

Besides, there's a very practical reason people do this, particularly with the iPhones that have the wallpaper on the always-on-display. It makes their phone look uniquely theirs without having to lift it up and look at the back or unlock it. Imagine having a table full of iPhones all looking the same, or other scenarios. Nothing more unique than your own face right?
    lol, and you are judging, quite a paradox.

Well, sure that could be a reason, but I can't ignore the cultural transition from Big Mac to Big Me. I can just refer you to David Brooks who write in New York Times:

Brooks critiques what he terms today’s “Big Me” culture, a culture that, as he sees it, is increasingly narcissistic, self-absorbed and self-promoting. In evidence of this claim, Brooks invokes results from a 2005 Gallup survey that asked graduating high-school seniors the question, “Are you a very important person?” 80 percent answered “yes,” in contrast to only 12 percent in 1950, when the same question was put before graduating seniors then. Additionally, Brooks points to a 30 percent rise in the median narcissism score as further support for his claim.

For Brooks, recent developments in social media technology have only encouraged individual expressions of self-importance (a case in point, the “Like” feature on Facebook and a growing trend in self-branding).

https://www.beliefnet.com/columnists...-critique.html

Brooks published his book in 2005, can assume it is getting much bolder these days.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast