Thread: J - Aina fulfilling my JK dreams

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool J - Aina fulfilling my JK dreams

After my trip to Japan. I was left pretty tired after having to go through the loops and bounds
    in order to fulfill my desires of being with a cute Japanese girls.
    It's tough even if you know Japanese.
    Many shops aren't foreigner friendly. Any hints of poor Japanese would lead to rejection.

Anyway I chose Aina hoping for that experience. I finally managed to book her after her being so busy.
    1 word.
    JACKPOT.
    Shes so fucking cute and her body is perfect.
    I love them young and she looks after her body very well.
    Body I would say 9-10/10. Flawless soft skin. Innocent nubile body with perfect round boobs
    She has a baby face reminds me of Wonyoung the kpop idol from IVE and she is 100% my cup of tea.

She was very cute and eager to please.

BJ She sucked me off nice and softly. Her gentle and shy lips made me really hard it felt like I was with a girl fresh out of high school (trust me plenty of those working girls in Japan ). She offered CIM but I wanted it right in her pussy.

We swapped places and I completely had my way with her. I completely devoured her.
    Her boobs were soft and supple like mochi. Her moans were cute and genuine. She is very responsive. I put my tongue all over her body and enjoyed every inch. I was in heaven. Generally I am extremely picky with skin and body feel but she was amazing soft and feminine. My mouth and tongue felt amazing. Thinking about this is making me hard. The last girl that made me feel this way was ICE from Ginza.

I went on to DATY. She tasted excellent, soft wet and extremely responsive. You can tell she is very new to the industry. Her convulsing body and moans were genuine and was extremely hot.

I couldn't hold it anymore. We put on the dom and went straight into missionary. I've had my fair share of young Japanese pussy and she was nice, tight and extremely wet. I had to slowly go in and she felt every inch as she squirmed and moaned. I ramped up the intensity as she asked for more. We DFK so long. I almost forgot to breathe.

I then turned her around for doggy. What a treat. She's got curves in the right places. Plenty of cushion for the pushing and her ass was surprisingly well developed for a petite Japanese girl. Her ass was top notch.

We then swapped places and had her ride me. Watching her tits bounce was such a site. I couldn't control myself and grabbed her as I furiously rammed my cock into her vag. Faster and faster and BOOM Money shot.

We talked for a bit after. Its her first time in Aus and she's very new to the industry. She says she's been quite busy. I wonder if she's tired from all the bookings. Must be rough being young and popular.

From the reviews I've read. I feel like YMMV. She's still very young and innocent. If you want the innocent GFE experience she's the one. Don't expecting for a PSE from a girl that young and new. She'll need some time to build up the stamina. So please try to be gentle and understanding.

WIR? Hell yeah. I can't wait to come back and book her again

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    glad to hear, it seems you like her body as much as I do
    that body, skin and boobs is killer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awesome AR, definitely agreed on the face and body (especially with the ass). Her service was a miss for me though (no DFK with lips sealed), I think it probably has to do being near end of day. Just wondering if your session was earlier in the day or also near the end of her shift?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobaTeaTime View Post
    After my trip to Japan. I was left pretty tired after having to go through the loops and bounds
    in order to fulfill my desires of being with a cute Japanese girls.
    It's tough even if you know Japanese.
    Many shops aren't foreigner friendly. Any hints of poor Japanese would lead to rejection.

Anyway I chose Aina hoping for that experience. I finally managed to book her after her being so busy.
    1 word.
    JACKPOT.
    Shes so fucking cute and her body is perfect.
    I love them young and she looks after her body very well.
    Body I would say 9-10/10. Flawless soft skin. Innocent nubile body with perfect round boobs
    She has a baby face reminds me of Wonyoung the kpop idol from IVE and she is 100% my cup of tea.

She was very cute and eager to please.

BJ She sucked me off nice and softly. Her gentle and shy lips made me really hard it felt like I was with a girl fresh out of high school (trust me plenty of those working girls in Japan ). She offered CIM but I wanted it right in her pussy.

We swapped places and I completely had my way with her. I completely devoured her.
    Her boobs were soft and supple like mochi. Her moans were cute and genuine. She is very responsive. I put my tongue all over her body and enjoyed every inch. I was in heaven. Generally I am extremely picky with skin and body feel but she was amazing soft and feminine. My mouth and tongue felt amazing. Thinking about this is making me hard. The last girl that made me feel this way was ICE from Ginza.

I went on to DATY. She tasted excellent, soft wet and extremely responsive. You can tell she is very new to the industry. Her convulsing body and moans were genuine and was extremely hot.

I couldn't hold it anymore. We put on the dom and went straight into missionary. I've had my fair share of young Japanese pussy and she was nice, tight and extremely wet. I had to slowly go in and she felt every inch as she squirmed and moaned. I ramped up the intensity as she asked for more. We DFK so long. I almost forgot to breathe.

I then turned her around for doggy. What a treat. She's got curves in the right places. Plenty of cushion for the pushing and her ass was surprisingly well developed for a petite Japanese girl. Her ass was top notch.

We then swapped places and had her ride me. Watching her tits bounce was such a site. I couldn't control myself and grabbed her as I furiously rammed my cock into her vag. Faster and faster and BOOM Money shot.

We talked for a bit after. Its her first time in Aus and she's very new to the industry. She says she's been quite busy. I wonder if she's tired from all the bookings. Must be rough being young and popular.

From the reviews I've read. I feel like YMMV. She's still very young and innocent. If you want the innocent GFE experience she's the one. Don't expecting for a PSE from a girl that young and new. She'll need some time to build up the stamina. So please try to be gentle and understanding.

WIR? Hell yeah. I can't wait to come back and book her again
    niceee review man and yes 200% her ass was her biggest asset thats what you call MOCHI MOCHI bum hahaha xD

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hereforgoodtime View Post
    Awesome AR, definitely agreed on the face and body (especially with the ass). Her service was a miss for me though (no DFK with lips sealed), I think it probably has to do being near end of day. Just wondering if your session was earlier in the day or also near the end of her shift?
    i have the same q, Bobateatime did you see her recently or which day? i'm been thinking to see her again, Miwa or Yuina but ofc pref is Aina as 2nd time usually better session but i dont think ive seen her off a single day so worried of her enegery levels
    If you can pls let me know which day u last saw her thatd be awesome as it sounds like service was awesome! and did u go with 1 hour?