Thread: Hot Lovemaking session with J Coco @ N5M

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hot Lovemaking session with J Coco @ N5M

Since my first time seeing Coco as Karin in CBD 360, I have immediately become her avid fan. You could even say that I am smitten.

She is a truly lovely girl with fun personality that can turn any frown upside down with her laugh-inducing giggle and seemingly Energizer-like inexhaustible energy.

I didn’t avail myself to writing any reviews about her after my session at 360. However, since her earth-shattering, wallet-crushing and dick-pleasing debut at N5M I must do one in her honour. Plus, I have made a pinky-promise to write it and share it with her.

For reasons that I will never be able to comprehend, I was unable to come into the dom while she’s at 360. She always had to finish me off with either a handjob or CIM. But this time I was determined to go all the way

I titled my time with her as lovemaking session, because it truly felt like so. There’s nothing else that can describe the way we make love to each other. It wasn’t PSE though I’m sure it could be if I asked. It was GFE, plain and simple. Waiting for her to enter the room, I try to calm my nerves.

She knocked and slowly peeked to see who it was. Saw me, recognised me immediately and let out the most beautiful giggle I’ve heard. I stood up immediately like and greeted her. Almost no words were exchanged as she came over and planted a wet kiss on me.

My usual After Reports include blow-by-blow account of what transpired during the session but I’m here to write her a review as promised.

Words alone can never truly capture what an experience it has been with Coco. Like I said earlier, I’m well and truly smitten and wished I’m young again so I can date this little pocket rocket.

I asked for a lovemaking time in the shower as it’s one of the things I’ve always fantasised and was rewarded with a truly exhilarating and absolutely pleasurable time. I didn’t have much experience or track record of shower sex so it didn’t take long to bust my load.

What makes Coco a delight to see is that she easily agreed to my requests, which thankfully are pretty vanilla. It really didn’t take much to satisfy me but as I clearly knew what I wanted and asked for it politely, I know it’s not too much to ask

We continued on the bed for the remainder of the time. The best way for me to describe it is that I spent the majority of the time being inside her as it’s just felt so good. We were cuddling, kissing, rubbing each other, grinding our bodies against each other like long lost lovers afraid of letting go. That’s what I felt by the way, afraid of letting her go, fearful of the short time ending but knowing I need to let go and being prepared to see her on another occasion should time permit. At the end, I even surprised myself that I came twice more which is truly a record for me. I shot my last load while doing her doggy and took out little H and came all over her back and beautiful ass.

She is truly a gem imho and by posting this, I implore fellow punters to look after her well and keep her infectious smile and laugh lasting as long as possible.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she is a delight, was busy today so i saw Candy, but not disappointed.