Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Still waiting

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Look, I don't know which trolls are one and the same, they're just trolls to me, but vinnies trail of bullshit was laughable, the 5somes and 6somes, the challenging others to beat his totally made up unverifiable numbers punting, I KNEW he was full of shit the second (early on when I wasn't 100% sure of his shit talking) he talked about punting in some knock shop on the gold coast with Bruce Dickinson, and so ignored pretty much everything he said from then on.

Sibon has been an annoying shit from day one, again talks utter rubbish. Just skip anything he posts now.

JJ was easy to pick as a troll fairly early on.

Same goes for a number of accounts still active too, they are obvious caricatures. If they're all the same person then really all it shows is that the person in question has no life, and while they may be laughing to themselves about trolling a sex forum, in the end it's quite sad they would devote so much time and energy to such a pointless endeavour.
    It's not pointless because you gentlemen respond to the drivel posts

Best that you don't dignify the nonsense behavior, and you do that by ignoring it, as if you had blocked that member

Just post your opinion and get off

What an attention seeker hates most is being ignored. Did you all miss that memo?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    It's not pointless because you gentlemen respond to the drivel posts

Best that you don't dignify the nonsense behavior, and you do that by ignoring it, as if you had blocked that member

Just post your opinion and get off

What an attention seeker hates most is being ignored. Did you all miss that memo?
    Yeah this confirms my theory in the SSL post. Dying forum being populated by a bunch of people possibly from the same circle, going back and forth on several banned accounts that were accused of being run by one person talking to themselves. It's not rocket science to figure out what's going on here.

Again I apologize if I piss anyone off.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    Yeah, i suspect it's all Sibon. He went quiet for a day...maybe from all the shock. Now he's back.
    I went fishing for a day.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    No way its sibon

He's too stupid to come up with anything like this, the fool can't remember his lies from one thread to another.
    I can't understand why there are some who actually believe what I write.

Banned
    I doubt people are that sad they have multiple accounts just to troll. That's worse then some simp 4channer who has no friends

Seriously op, get some help. It's quite possible the wl used you as a therapist who's paying her for a fuck and chat. Sad really.

M BABY PLEASE COME BACK. WE NEED YOU M-CHAN.

I'd love to post the pic of that indian fat cunt that Xmas apparently doxxed. I bet the bitch is here writing notes.

Also OP don't be delusional, 60 views and only 1 post makes sense considering this is the general chat, available for all the world to see how sad you are 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Bro is funny how shit this forum is and the different type of characters there are.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    I thought there was a chance it was given they were backslapping each other about funding vinnie's punt.

Regardless i was only half following and dont really have time to look at people's logs... But the one person who would have done the research and shut it down was warwick1.

He was an abusive SoB but he would have sniffed out who was really who and saved us from the pages of BS by calling it out. In that sense i miss his moderation.

There was another persona added by that maniac called Quad that was really cuckoo. I couldn't understand what drug induced garbage he spewed out.

Thank goodness that's all over.

The other reason i thought it was Sibon is i don't recall ever seeing an AR from him. Vinnie kept regurgitating the same Cindy and Patty double fantasy at N5M and also didnt do any legit ARs afaik. Makes you wonder if the double happened at all since there are so many ARs on the same.

Some of us make real contributions.
    This was the first time u called me out . Stop u bullying .

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Haven't heard from ghost2haunt you for a while now???
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quad View Post
    This was the first time u called me out . Stop u bullying .
    Bullying? How old are YOU? You've obviously never seen a flame war, and what you call bullying I call banter, give and take, personal opinions.

And PERSONALLY, I find those who can't type "you" more insulting... but that's just MY opinion.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Just letting someone know I'm still waiting for her.

I will not login too frequently as I don't want another unwanted person attacking me with barrages of spam from multiple accounts. I'd rather talk to the one person I'm waiting for, preferably in PM instead of forum threads.

If you find it in your heart to do so, please PM me and I will respond whenever I login.

I will know whoever it is I'm looking for. Name starts with M. I just want to know if she's fine.
    Never fall in love with someone you've paid $$$$ to get their attention, physical or emotional. You're heading down the wrong road.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345