Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Still waiting

Banned

Still waiting

Just letting someone know I'm still waiting for her.

I will not login too frequently as I don't want another unwanted person attacking me with barrages of spam from multiple accounts. I'd rather talk to the one person I'm waiting for, preferably in PM instead of forum threads.

If you find it in your heart to do so, please PM me and I will respond whenever I login.

I will know whoever it is I'm looking for. Name starts with M. I just want to know if she's fine.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rule 1
    Don’t fall in love with WL/ML

To late I guess…

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    Rule 1

To late I guess…
    Or is it rule #2, don't watch too many Bollywood rom com musicals? He's likely going to roll down a grassy hill after emerging from hiding behind a tree, as far as I can tell...

Fucking cringey shit, lol....

Banned
    As long as it’s not a “grassy knoll” everything should be fine.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    As long as it’s not a “grassy knoll” everything should be fine.
    This time I know who is behind this acc.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    Rule 1

To late I guess…
    Don't fall in love with a customer if you're not planning on marrying him. Don't share intimate moments of your life with a customer, don't persuade him to come and keep seeing you after he was content with you rejecting his marriage offer if you're not in love with him.

Too late I guess... Now both worker and customer are infatuated with each other, one is chasing and the other is pretending to disappear.

And a third party is jealous to the point they had to go to certain extremes.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Now I don't believe JJ is a legitimate account, never have, but let's assume he is legit on this occasion, then this line is actually quite concerning;

"one is chasing and the other is pretending to disappear."

Mate, that's not pretending, that's realising you've crossed the line from infatuated to obsessed and cutting contact before she ends up in 27 different pieces in your freezer.

All the karma bullshit and wannabe enlightened guru crap coupled with this stuff is coming across as, you know, more than a bit bunny-boilerish.

Time to walk away, she ain't interested.

Thinking Meng was on to something in another thread...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Now I don't believe JJ is a legitimate account, never have, but let's assume he is legit on this occasion, then this line is actually quite concerning;

"one is chasing and the other is pretending to disappear."

Mate, that's not pretending, that's realising you've crossed the line from infatuated to obsessed and cutting contact before she ends up in 27 different pieces in your freezer.

All the karma bullshit and wannabe enlightened guru crap coupled with this stuff is coming across as, you know, more than a bit bunny-boilerish.

Time to walk away, she ain't interested.

Thinking Meng was on to something in another thread...
    I can't believe I didn't realise this sooner but this writing style is literally a aus99 user called hayabi who use to stalk Christmas lol.

Fuck me I'm so good at identifying people by their writing style.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I can't believe I didn't realise this sooner but this writing style is literally a aus99 user called hayabi who use to stalk Christmas lol.

Yeah, when you said that it clicked to me as well. There are similarities for sure.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This sounds like a classic punters love triangle with a creepy twist, the love interest is a flaky narcissist that is playing two simps like a fucken violin; the other is a mystery beta (and we know little about him), and the protagonist was once a beta now turned incel after being cuckold' out.
    No matter how you slice and dice this love story it's fucked!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I said it before, he's got all the hallmarks of psychosis.

Does the forum have a social responsibility to identify him to authorities before it is too late?

How many murderous lunatics have been written off as "just a nut" before they go on and kill people.

Remember that nut who killed a private WL in the CBD, then went on the street wielding a knife, stabbed a random pub goer, and people had to restrain him with milk crates? I always thought someone like that would probably have been a forum member cos he booked a WL.

That nut was a Muslim, this one is into karma and shit. What's the diff? They're all fanatics and lunatics.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Now it’s starting to make sense. He mentioned being doxxed using another account before and claimed he took legal action. A few days ago someone (re?)posted an instagram they claimed was his and it would line up somewhat with that user name

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotPassingThrough View Post
    Now it’s starting to make sense. He mentioned being doxxed using another account before and claimed he took legal action. A few days ago someone (re?)posted an instagram they claimed was his and it would line up somewhat with that user name
    And I would like to thank the person who dobbed the idiot in for breaking forum rules. Unfortunately most of the accounts trolling here are utilised by the same person and spewing the same turd.

Surprisingly Meng remembers all the details that happened 3 years ago, except that Meng is Xmas and she deliberately left "breadcrumbs" around her blog and became deranged when got rejected. That led to her "doxxing" and legal action had to be taken.

Now, would Xmas please move on so that I can be reunited with M? It was her wish that I chase her. Also, I realised throughout the whole night this post was seen 60 times in a mere 10 mins yet it took a long time for someone to come up with something. Like a group of girls discussing with M on what to say as a shit test. I don't mind shit tests from M as she has been doing that ever since I first asked to marry her - she could've banned me from seeing her since earlier this year if she thought of me as annoying and attempting to "doxx" her.

I can take on M's test but if it's coming from everyone else I'm ignoring it. And please be respectful, this is the reason why no guys are interested in you Xmas.

Banned
    M,

If you care about Xmas as your friend, please stop involving her in this. She is hurting inside every time she sees me chasing you instead of her. Rejection is something not everyone can handle.

You saw it yourself, what extremes she went through to try and get me logging back in just to "banter" with her? I refuse to banter with her, the banter started with us every week since April this year.

It is evident, the one time it seems like I was about to suggest "seeing" Xmas you were immediately worried and trying to get me back on track without looking obvious. The "sperm donor" topic.

This is why I wanted to talk to you in private instead. But you kept on suggesting you're a "man" behind your account. Every guy experienced in relationships and marriages would know a single girl pretending to be a man online by the way they write.

Just let me know how long more should I wait. And if you want to continue a healthy banter, do it in one account not ten.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who needs TNT when you have drama right here

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    This time I know who is behind this acc.
    No you don’t.

JJ stop messaging me as I’m a guy.

You have me mixed up with someone else.

Thx

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    M,

If you care about Xmas as your friend, please stop involving her in this. She is hurting inside every time she sees me chasing you instead of her. Rejection is something not everyone can handle.

You saw it yourself, what extremes she went through to try and get me logging back in just to "banter" with her? I refuse to banter with her, the banter started with us every week since April this year.

It is evident, the one time it seems like I was about to suggest "seeing" Xmas you were immediately worried and trying to get me back on track without looking obvious. The "sperm donor" topic.

This is why I wanted to talk to you in private instead. But you kept on suggesting you're a "man" behind your account. Every guy experienced in relationships and marriages would know a single girl pretending to be a man online by the way they write.

Just let me know how long more should I wait. And if you want to continue a healthy banter, do it in one account not ten.
    Bro, bro, bro. JJ

Take your meds

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    No you don’t.

JJ stop messaging me as I’m a guy.

You have me mixed up with someone else.

Thx
    This JJ retard thinks I'm Xmas lol. For real?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This JJ retard thinks I'm Xmas lol. For real?
    And that Vincent is “M”, which is presumably whoever he’s obsessed with/stalking now. Both of you are simultaneously in love with him, while playing with his heart by pretending to be men on a punting forum sending secretly encoded messages to him.

this can’t be a fun way to live and I cannot believe someone with these kind of thought patterns wouldn’t have been identified and medicated. I’m not fucking around when I’m asking him to take his meds

Edit: Oh I forgot that I was “KJJ” in this colourful cast of characters
    Last edited by ScotPassingThrough; 05-12-2023 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Added forgotten detail

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast