Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Still waiting

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    We have no Woger, we have no Cwismas, we have no wudolph the wed nosed waindeer...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went from Engrish to Tarzan real fast there. Try saying it out loud first, JJ, see if it sounds authentic

Also
    Quote Originally Posted by penine7850 View Post
    Girl M so quiet must be very special to JJ
    Ah ha ha. AH HA HA HA

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Can someone please pass me the popcorn.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Can someone please pass me the popcorn.
    I’m assuming this means you love me and want to me marry me, you minx

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Your all I think about...
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    At least now I know not every account here is run by one single unmannered being.

M would announce herself as soon as I was to give up on her because of that unmannered being pretending to be her and trying to make me see her as unworthy of a happy life.

That unmannered person might try to obscure the posts by flooding it with spam, but I know M is very smart - she can filter out my posts.

Again I'm going to remind M, not to worry I still have feelings for her and won't abandon her. Because she was there to see me keep my promise for the past 2 months.

And I'd like to thank penine7850 (you have a weird username lol) for showing me wisdom of someone who is successful at maintaining his marriage at 5 years and have 2 kids at the same time. I wish myself and M could reach that point after 5 years marriage. Again thank you for offering a single lady towards my way but I don't think I can simply part with the memories myself and M had built together so far. She made sure I come see her weekly and gave me more than I could wish for, therefore I would like to continue where we left off when she returns.

As penine7850 suggests, yes I will ignore all toxicities in this forum from a singular person, and I'll login from time to time to see if any new messages come up.

M, I still prefer if you text me on the number I sent you but if you prefer communicating here I will watch out for clues.

For the singular toxic person pretending to be multiple personas, you can see for yourself now the power of having positive people around in life. I didn't believe in karma for nothing, what goes around DOES COME AROUND. The power of having one wise friend defeats the power of one single monster pretending to be many. Like I said in a previous post once, I can manifest people's karma if they directed it towards me in a malicious way. All I have to do is pray - everyday I think of what Lady Vajrayogini would do if she was in human form to benefit others.

The more I read of this thread the more my head hurt. Just fucking weird!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    This JJ retard thinks I'm Xmas lol. For real?
    He also thinks I'm a girl. Maybe he jerks off to forum posts getting carried away with his imaginations?

This is one sick person, no other way to put it.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotPassingThrough View Post
    Not entirely sure what you mean by that tbh

I’ll be honest though, there was a point at the height of JJ’s mania I did wonder if you were the other part of a split personality, since there were many 4am “banter” sessions between “JJ” and “Vincent”
    And maybe you ought to revisit those thoughts? Who in their right mind would reply to posts from a clearly troubled mind at 4am in the morning?

Only another troubled mind would do such a thing, and how likely is it to have 2 highly troubled minds coincide at the same forum at the same time?

Not likely at all. Hence, V, JJ, and a whole host of others are one and the same.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Another dumb fuck troll has joined. Great.

Quote Originally Posted by penine7850 View Post
    Sorry but I agree with JJ on some part... I think there are girl pretend to be guy in this forum. I not ladies man but I know how girl talk online.

JJ I think maybe you need to ignore all of them. If the girl you waiting no come to contact you better let go. I am married 5 years, I can tell you if she serious about you she will contact you & not disappear. My wife immediately say yes when I propose to her, she never say no or I think about it. That how we end up have 2 kids & still have sex very often.

If you want gf I have some contact, my wife friend have some still single & quite good looking. One of them Korean working as barista. Tall, white skin and slim. She already PR so no worry about she cheat you after get visa. PM if you want detail, maybe we can meet up for coffee. You better with sweet girl not toxic like some people here.
    Hahaha, dude, your cover is so shit ok? No this, no that, who you fooling that your English is really so poor? You're the same fucker as JJ and V. You're one sick puppy dude...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    And maybe you ought to revisit those thoughts? Who in their right mind would reply to posts from a clearly troubled mind at 4am in the morning?

Only another troubled mind would do such a thing, and how likely is it to have 2 highly troubled minds coincide at the same forum at the same time?

Not likely at all. Hence, V, JJ, and a whole host of others are one and the same.
    I certainly wouldn’t rule it out. The cadence of the posts certainly seem to coincide.

Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Another dumb fuck troll has joined. Great.
    Wow. I’m doing my best here, Coles

Hahahahahaha, I just scrolled through page 2.

Every first 3 words I read I knew it was the same fucker posting on separate accounts trolling and jerking off to whatever. All except for bros Meng and AF.... Oh sorry, now the nutfucker gonna think we're the same girl. Hahahahahahahah.....

This dick wad is really taking advantage of Admin sleeping at the wheel not giving a shit who's trolling their forums. Hello admin, wake up bro. Or maybe this is some retard relo of yours that you always have to entertain due to blood relationship? Come on, this is getting ridiculous...

If nothing is done about this, sorry bros, I'm outta this nut house. Hahaha, nut house, that's what it is now...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Hahahahahaha, I just scrolled through page 2.

Every first 3 words I read I knew it was the same fucker posting on separate accounts trolling and jerking off to whatever. All except for bros Meng and AF.... Oh sorry, now the nutfucker gonna think we're the same girl. Hahahahahahahah.....

This dick wad is really taking advantage of Admin sleeping at the wheel not giving a shit who's trolling their forums. Hello admin, wake up bro. Or maybe this is some retard relo of yours that you always have to entertain due to blood relationship? Come on, this is getting ridiculous...

If nothing is done about this, sorry bros, I'm outta this nut house. Hahaha, nut house, that's what it is now...
    Wait, you’re putting me in this fucking nutjob’s bucket?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like admin just did the needful. This place will actually be readable again

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes thank fuck he's gone. The troll is such a fuckwad.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotPassingThrough View Post
    Looks like admin just did the needful. This place will actually be readable again
    Thank God. Like goldy said I was starting to question whether it was worthwhile hanging around while that shit was going on. 2000 posts in a month and multiple ids talking to each other at 4am is utterly insane.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    While I had a string suspicion JJ and Vincent were one and the same the problem is he flooded the zone with shit, even accusing himself. At that point you make accusations yourself you start to sound as nutty as squirrel shit too

Glad he’s gone. Hope the dude gets some help tbh

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So how long until his back spamming again? guy must have been broken by the industry, originally he had some useful reviews though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just put them on your ignore list, problem solved

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast