Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Still waiting

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wait, is Jerry a barrista?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotPassingThrough View Post
    While I had a string suspicion JJ and Vincent were one and the same the problem is he flooded the zone with shit, even accusing himself. At that point you make accusations yourself you start to sound as nutty as squirrel shit too

Glad he’s gone. Hope the dude gets some help tbh

Thank god for that… I couldn’t stand seeing that username plastered in every thread

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Pretty sure Vinnie was a few people. EggPizza got banned pretty quick after their late night back and forth ramblings.

Anyway, I'm sure he's still getting up at 3am to work 17 hours a day even though he's retired, going out 6 nights a week, fucking with rockstars, buying girls BMWs, hanging out with his baller crew dressed in black and their hoes. And running his sex website! Not bad for a boomer!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotPassingThrough View Post
    Wait, you’re putting me in this fucking nutjob’s bucket?
    Sorry, left you out. Ok, excluding yourself too. I just scrolled through the page without reading most of it, missed your posts haha...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Don't worry about vinny, in his own words "I have multiple user names on may different forums".

He's a forum junkie and he can't be helped until he admits he has an addiction.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Waiiiiiiitttt a minute!

Guys I finally solve the puzzle.

The answer who is M is there. Damn I didn’t realise it sooner.

M is Meng. Damn bro Meng you have secret admirer, although I know you not swing that way. Hat off to you bro!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What the actual fuck was all that shit? Someone(s) definitely needs a bit of a holiday in a white room

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Waiiiiiiitttt a minute!

Guys I finally solve the puzzle.

The answer who is M is there. Damn I didn’t realise it sooner.

M is Meng. Damn bro Meng you have secret admirer, although I know you not swing that way. Hat off to you bro!!!
    Bahahahaha holy shit bro!

Seriously wtf was all this... Now im honestly quite new to forums in general... I'm hoping shit like this isn't the norm??? I guess you can't really stop the crazies from popping up on here or any other forums.

Sooooo.... from what I read..
    - Multi accounts by the same person (V and JJ)
    - JJ in love with Meng
    - JJ is having banters with himself
    - JJ thinks Meng is a girl

Please correct me if I got it wrong.. it's seriously pretty fucked up and kinda confusing aye 🙃

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    This thread, and all the vinnie vs jj shit over the past few weeks should be used as an anti-drug campaign to show what happens to your brain on meth... it was a descent into batshit craziness.

We haven't had a meltdown like that in here for a while, I guess we were due.

Now we can return to normal programming...

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki kong View Post
    Seriously wtf was all this... Now im honestly quite new to forums in general... I'm hoping shit like this isn't the norm??? I guess you can't really stop the crazies from popping up on here or any other forums.

Sooooo.... from what I read..
    - Multi accounts by the same person (V and JJ)
    - JJ in love with Meng
    - JJ is having banters with himself
    - JJ thinks Meng is a girl

Please correct me if I got it wrong.. it's seriously pretty fucked up and kinda confusing aye 🙃
    Not only Meng. He thought many of us here were girls. Must've been wanking to our posts using his sick imagination, lol...

EDIT: you might think we're safe, but the "root" of the crazy fucker is still not banned. He plays it safe with that other one... Right, Mr S?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if nothing else we got the funniest post I've read here in a year

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    We have no Woger, we have no Cwismas, we have no wudolph the wed nosed waindeer...
    but today now I'm looking at reg date of every post with an unfamiliar name like

tenor-3409981254.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What a wild read, makes you wonder how many unhinged people are out there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The Gap at Watson's Bay is great this time of year.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    The Gap at Watson's Bay is great this time of year.
    I mean hopefully without Hayabi murdering the girl beforehand. Lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Not only Meng. He thought many of us here were girls. Must've been wanking to our posts using his sick imagination, lol...

EDIT: you might think we're safe, but the "root" of the crazy fucker is still not banned. He plays it safe with that other one... Right, Mr S?
    Yeah, i suspect it's all Sibon. He went quiet for a day...maybe from all the shock. Now he's back.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    No way its sibon

He's too stupid to come up with anything like this, the fool can't remember his lies from one thread to another.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    No way its sibon

He's too stupid to come up with anything like this, the fool can't remember his lies from one thread to another.
    I thought there was a chance it was given they were backslapping each other about funding vinnie's punt.

Regardless i was only half following and dont really have time to look at people's logs... But the one person who would have done the research and shut it down was warwick1.

He was an abusive SoB but he would have sniffed out who was really who and saved us from the pages of BS by calling it out. In that sense i miss his moderation.

There was another persona added by that maniac called Quad that was really cuckoo. I couldn't understand what drug induced garbage he spewed out.

Thank goodness that's all over.

The other reason i thought it was Sibon is i don't recall ever seeing an AR from him. Vinnie kept regurgitating the same Cindy and Patty double fantasy at N5M and also didnt do any legit ARs afaik. Makes you wonder if the double happened at all since there are so many ARs on the same.

Some of us make real contributions.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    I thought there was a chance it was given they were backslapping each other about funding vinnie's punt.

Regardless i was only half following and dont really have time to look at people's logs... But the one person who would have done the research and shut it down was warwick1.

He was an abusive SoB but he would have sniffed out who was really who and saved us from the pages of BS by calling it out. In that sense i miss his moderation.

There was another persona added by that maniac called Quad that was really cuckoo. I couldn't understand what drug induced garbage he spewed out.

Thank goodness that's all over.

The other reason i thought it was Sibon is i don't recall ever seeing an AR from him. Vinnie kept regurgitating the same Cindy and Patty double fantasy at N5M and also didnt do any legit ARs afaik. Makes you wonder if the double happened at all since there are so many ARs on the same.

Some of us make real contributions.
    Look, I don't know which trolls are one and the same, they're just trolls to me, but vinnies trail of bullshit was laughable, the 5somes and 6somes, the challenging others to beat his totally made up unverifiable numbers punting, I KNEW he was full of shit the second (early on when I wasn't 100% sure of his shit talking) he talked about punting in some knock shop on the gold coast with Bruce Dickinson, and so ignored pretty much everything he said from then on.

Sibon has been an annoying shit from day one, again talks utter rubbish. Just skip anything he posts now.

JJ was easy to pick as a troll fairly early on.

Same goes for a number of accounts still active too, they are obvious caricatures. If they're all the same person then really all it shows is that the person in question has no life, and while they may be laughing to themselves about trolling a sex forum, in the end it's quite sad they would devote so much time and energy to such a pointless endeavour.

Spot on, AF. Couldn't have said it better.

Quad is still around, btw, lollll...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast