Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Still waiting

Banned
    Don’t assume this persona has any association with anyone one here.

Thx

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Don’t assume this persona has any association with anyone one here.

Thx
    Not entirely sure what you mean by that tbh

I’ll be honest though, there was a point at the height of JJ’s mania I did wonder if you were the other part of a split personality, since there were many 4am “banter” sessions between “JJ” and “Vincent”

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    This JJ retard thinks I'm Xmas lol. For real?
    Yes, he is. This fcker thinks I'm a thai lady and own a rnt shop.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotPassingThrough View Post
    Not entirely sure what you mean by that tbh

I’ll be honest though, there was a point at the height of JJ’s mania I did wonder if you were the other part of a split personality, since there were many 4am “banter” sessions between “JJ” and “Vincent”

What I mean is, I don’t befriend anyone and I don’t have any other accounts here.

I generally wake at 3am or 4am then start my day. So I’m on online checking on things. This is one place I look at if I’m not busy. He could well be on then for whatever reason.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by penine7850 View Post
    JJ doing my dream of marry ML/WL. But I think if girl too much worry she will testing him too much. Then he will become super stress he might stop waiting for her. If JJ chase Claire I will really jealous & make them breakup. But he say girl name start with M so maybe I not so jealous.

JJ still not online, I send him PM already. Up to him if he want to wait for girl or try my wife friend. If girl M really want to accept his propose she should make him stop stress. I agree marry my wife 5 year ago because she want kids & not make me stress too much. Her friend tell her she should test me, she told me after we married, but she don't want because she know I will go away. She telling me she see me one time she already know I will be good father if we have kids, & good person will walk away if environment too toxic.

That why I tell JJ if people here too toxic he should ignore everyone. If people like JJ & want him to marry girl M then everyone should stop toxic. Otherwise now he have another choice if he like. I can take him to coffee shop my wife Korean friend is working, he can talk to her himself.
    what could possibly go wrong?

emot-yikes.gif

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    what could possibly go wrong?

emot-yikes.gif
    I think penine is sending his wife's friend to the slaughter on purpose. He said his wife's friend was telling her to test him.

Maybe he's not happy and hoping his wife's friend will get with hayabi. Hayabi will then have one of his psychosis moments and kill his wife's friend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    idk even what to say at this point

Unknown.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    JJ talking very seriously about commitment that why I think he good candidate for my wife friend
    on the other hand, clearly batshit insane. swings and roundabouts. swings and roundabouts

Banned
    JJ doing my dream of marry ML/WL. But I think if girl too much worry she will testing him too much. Then he will become super stress he might stop waiting for her. If JJ chase Claire I will really jealous & make them breakup. But he say girl name start with M so maybe I not so jealous.

JJ still not online, I send him PM already. Up to him if he want to wait for girl or try my wife friend. If girl M really want to accept his propose she should make him stop stress. I agree marry my wife 5 year ago because she want kids & not make me stress too much. Her friend tell her she should test me, she told me after we married, but she don't want because she know I will go away. She telling me she see me one time she already know I will be good father if we have kids, & good person will walk away if environment too toxic.

That why I tell JJ if people here too toxic he should ignore everyone. If people like JJ & want him to marry girl M then everyone should stop toxic. Otherwise now he have another choice if he like. I can take him to coffee shop my wife Korean friend is working, he can talk to her himself.
    Thanks for your concern but I'm okay. As you can see the trolls here are actually one person pretending to be many. This other girl is jealous of M that's why she's trolling like this.

As you can see people like her have nothing better to do as she probably accesses all those accounts with multiple phones or laptop. And she's on this forum almost 24/7. And to provoke people by posting their social media profiles here (which breaks forum rules) she clearly has a pitiful life.

I might give your suggestion a try if M doesn't come back to me soon enough. Thanks for reaching out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Thanks for your concern but I'm okay. As you can see the trolls here are actually one person pretending to be many. This other girl is jealous of M that's why she's trolling like this.

As you can see people like her have nothing better to do as she probably accesses all those accounts with multiple phones or laptop. And she's on this forum almost 24/7. And to provoke people by posting their social media profiles here (which breaks forum rules) she clearly has a pitiful life.

I might give your suggestion a try if M doesn't come back to me soon enough. Thanks for reaching out.
    If you stop and think, in your quietest moments, which is more likely: -

- there is a wl, a professional sex worker, who refuses to talk you irl after unwelcome behavior from you, but hangs here “24/7” posting on multiple accounts (many of which precede this episode by a long time, have many ARs and talk about all sorts of topics and details of lives), using multiple devices sending you coded messages of love and jealousy that seem mainly to consist of derision or puzzlement at your behavior
    OR
    - you are in the middle of a manic episode

Think about it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who’s the M?????

Senior Member(無間使者)
    …troll…they always posting almost 24/7 like they never sleep
    I have 83 posts in a year. You have 45 in 3 days. If the shoe fits…

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Ooouuu Meng you wrong. You AR talk about sex like you fucking plastic doll, that why you never understand people who are thinking about marriage. Many relationship break up because guy don't want commitment. JJ talking very seriously about commitment that why I think he good candidate for my wife friend. If he no good I can kick his ass with Kung Fu!
    If you want to find someone who wants to settle down with your wife's friend a punting forum is the worst place to find it and you know it.

Of all the places you want to find someone for your wife's friend who's picky you choose someone from aus99 forum which is all about fucking WLs. You're fucking hilarious.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I think penine is sending his wife's friend to the slaughter on purpose. He said his wife's friend was telling her to test him.

Maybe he's not happy and hoping his wife's friend will get with hayabi. Hayabi will then have one of his psychosis moments and kill his wife's friend.
    Penine is hayabi. Or else he is equally unstable.

Nobody in their right mind would side with a psychotic nut bar and offer up someone for them to date on an anonymous sex forum. I mean, I've known guys on here for 11 years and no way in hell I would do that, this guy blows in, sees this shitshow of a mental breakdown and offers up someone presumably close to his family to date? Not a chance in hell.

Nutty as a fruitcake.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Penine is hayabi. Or else he is equally unstable.

Nobody in their right mind would side with a psychotic nut bar and offer up someone for them to date on an anonymous sex forum. I mean, I've known guys on here for 11 years and no way in hell I would do that, this guy blows in, sees this shitshow of a mental breakdown and offers up someone presumably close to his family to date? Not a chance in hell.

Nutty as a fruitcake.
    If it is Hayabi then he's mastered the art of broken Engrish well.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    If it is Hayabi then he's mastered the art of broken Engrish well.
    Again nobody in their right mind would think you or Scot are Xmas.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    troll girl
    JJ confirmed. See through you like a used paper napkin at a fried chicken shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Again nobody in their right mind would think you or Scot are Xmas.
    I’m Spartacus!… er, i mean Xmas
    Last edited by ScotPassingThrough; 05-12-2023 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Typo

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I’m Spartacus!… er, i mean Xmas
    I'm Brian and so's my wife!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm Brian and so's my wife!
    Now I’m Woger! Wewease me!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast