Thread: What’s happening

Senior Member(無間使者)

What’s happening

I have been punting at 42 a couple of years, more and more WLS are using fake pictures to attract customers, I was cheated by WLS twice even they were good. So I started to see before booking. But I booked WL who is homely and normal without seeing because it is not necessary to cheat me, However However, WL is not my favourite type. Even WL is proud of telling me that she doesn’t want to take her real picture.

Please have a look before booking at 42

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Majority of shops use fake photos but 42g has dropped the ball in this department lately.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Either fake photos or heavily edited photos, it does make it hard to book beforehand.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    Majority of shops use fake photos but 42g has dropped the ball in this department lately.
    I understand if WLS’ pictures are retouched or heavily edited but not themselves.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Heavily edited photos are very common this year in several shops.
    Quite disappointed. Diminish my interest in punting heavily.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was cheated by these WLS’ pictures, Yoko(taken by 5 years ago), Zoe(not her), Sasa(not her), Nika(not her)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybee View Post
    I was cheated by these WLS’ pictures, Yoko(taken by 5 years ago), Zoe(not her), Sasa(not her), Nika(not her)
    Some just much too beautified, like Lily, Nano.
    The shop should revert to their old practices, picture at least close enough.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    What? Sasa's photo is her. Down to the haircut and the tatt that's blurred out. It's touched up and whitened but it's 100% her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    What? Sasa's photo is her. Down to the haircut and the tatt that's blurred out. It's touched up and whitened but it's 100% her.
    I don’t think pictures are her, maybe I don’t know current makeup. Anyway I think she must be heavily retouched if you think. In addition, she set alarm 15 minutes earlier in my one hour and she didn’t like kisses and kissing her tits. I always respect WL, because it brings WLS to serve me happily and we both have a great time

I don’t think pictures are her, maybe I don’t know current makeup. Anyway I think she must be heavily retouched if you think. In addition, she set alarm 15 minutes earlier in my one hour and she didn’t like kisses and kissing her tits. I always respect WL, because it brings WLS to serve me happily and we both have a great time
    That is the thing with punt bro sometimes you get those kind of girls. Sometimes the other way arround. Even if the buzzer already rung several times the girls doesn’t let you walk out. The one I remember, once the buzzer never rang out and when i walk out the room I realised I was almost 15 -20 mins from the allocated time.

Other one that I remember the buzzer rang out couple of times the girl and me already in full clothes, but that girl would not let me walk out the room and keep dfking me and she said they can wait. When finally I can get out from the room papasan already waiting beside the door lol feels bad man

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Easy way to confirm the photo is her is check her wrist area. There's a tattoo in the photo 42G uses They've blurred out the but you can tell there's something there. Obviously don't say what the tattoo is but if there is a tattoo on that area then you're pretty certain the photo is her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve just visited this shop twice in the last two weeks. First was with C Sasa and second was with K Kay. Both photos are theirs and pretty close to their looks (mostly body).

The rooms are pretty dark compared to Ginzas and No.5. If you have a vision problem this might be an issue but I can tell Sasa is very similar to the photo.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Easy way to confirm the photo is her is check her wrist area. There's a tattoo in the photo 42G uses They've blurred out the but you can tell there's something there. Obviously don't say what the tattoo is but if there is a tattoo on that area then you're pretty certain the photo is her.
    I saw her tattoo on her hand but her eyes are so smaller than picture of website. Because I like bigger eyes 👀 LoL. Anyway thanks for your answer. Have a great day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Diaz View Post
    I’ve just visited this shop twice in the last two weeks. First was with C Sasa and second was with K Kay. Both photos are theirs and pretty close to their looks (mostly body).

The rooms are pretty dark compared to Ginzas and No.5. If you have a vision problem this might be an issue but I can tell Sasa is very similar to the photo.
    Yes I have a vision problem but I am wearing glasses . I can tell Sasa is very similar to the photo except her face

Junior Member(有D料到)
    yeah the photoshopping is getting out of hand (and don't get me started on the ages!) I don't understand what the point is of posting a face if its almost unrecognizable when you see the girl. I've just started asking to see the line up if my regular isn't available its the only way to know for sure for the next booking

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw her tattoo on her hand but her eyes are so smaller than picture of website. Because I like bigger eyes �� LoL. Anyway thanks for your answer. Have a great day
    A lot of my asian female friends tend to use filters that make their eyes appear bigger (western influence) and skin more paler (social status).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    also take a closer look at their thighs, bum, waistline, heaps of them have the blurring/soft focus around the sides you know they've been edited to look skinnier/curvier

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are apps like meitu which make you look skinnier, curvier etc - the majority of Asian women I've dated use these apps more that their regular Iphone camera app.
    I get the shits with it as it makes me look like a tranny bitch as it's designed for women lol.
    When I use my regular camera to take pictures of us, the majority of the women can't stand to look at them - it's like they just want to keep lying to themselves

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Bring back the days when there were no filters or photoshopping apps. And people would just show themselves as they are