Thread: How long is a girl’s menstrual cycle?

Senior Member(無間使者)

How long is a girl’s menstrual cycle?

I surprised the WL had been working since I booked her one and half month ago, I just ask How long is a girl’s menstrual cycle?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Menstruation can be delayed or even prevented with continuous and/or extended use of birth control combining estrogen and progestin.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Yeah, they can use the pill to completely stop bleeding practically as long as they keep taking them. They're called "monophasic dosage pills", where all the pills contain the same doses of hormones over the 3-week cycle that they take them. "Normal" pills have progressively reduced dosages per pill to allow normal menstruation to occur at the end of the cycle.

Either that or you could be fucking a WL old enough for menopause, lol...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It varies from few days to a week or 2. Each is different so can’t speak for all

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Usually around 28 to 30 days, but it can vary from girl to girl. The word menstrual comes from the ancient Greek or Latin for month or moon as in lunar cycle which is around 28 days.
    But yeah many WLs use the contraceptive pill which in some doses can delay or even postpone the menstrual cycle indefinitely. Thats what professional sportswomen do too.
    Sportswoman or WL a girl has gotta earn a living.
    Or sometimes WLs just put a sponge up there to stop the bleeding coming through.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It is often said that a woman's menstrual cycle will synch up with other women's cycles especially if large groups of women live/work/play together. It is also said that periods can be influenced by the lunar phases and interestingly menstrual cycles also have their distinct phases much like the lunar phases ....though not sure if it's scientifically proven, pure coincidence or a myth.

[QUOTE=
    Or sometimes WLs just put a sponge up there to stop the bleeding coming through.[/QUOTE]

Bro, I heard this aswell 😳. My mate has a chemist and there's a brothel near by. The WL would come in and stock up on sponges and the chemist would sell out quite often.

Girls gotta get paid yo.