Thread: New normal

Senior Member(無間使者)

New normal

Is FS the new normal? My regular Ml complained that lots of walk ins ask for FS straight up before having a massage.

The new trend does seem to be body slides which is a small step from rubbing her pussy on it to slipping it inside.

What’s the experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Probably none has time and everyone wants to get the most of something that's gone up in price quite a lot recently. 100 for massage and non-enthusiastic hand job or 150 for FS (non enthusiastic as well) everyone would push for FS. Well, not me. I like the massage and the tease. Had my regular ladies and it's been great that way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not a lot of good privates around so a few fellas (myself included) fishing out good looking MLs who offer FS and then booking an hour fuck session over a massage in the process.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i think the new normal is :

logging in to this website and fishing for info. generally searching for something cheap and tried and tested and good. in other words, VFM. ( Tanya at Vivi's and Sunny at Acqua come to mind ) But wait, need to be young and good-looking as well. so continue sifting through the pages of forum.

of course, no one is willing to share their gems. but hang on, out pops a new guy. THE daddy. posts apparently good VFM punt reviews once a day. do i trust ? accusations of cut-and-paste from other forums. do i trust ? should i trust ? maybe wait for the others to test them out and verify.

meanwhile balls turning blue due to lack of service. CHATURBATE to the rescue. live feeds from multiple hot-looking chicks. right age, right looks, wrong location, but still, right in front of you. prancing around on screen, clothing falling off one by one. reach for box of tissues with one hand, other hand already on the member.

job done. got a solo FS, wallet no thinner than before. with prices being quoted by boilers who think they got a golden pussy, surely this is the New normal.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    3 weeks before Christmas , and I've found that ML's are extra eager to earn.
    I had a particularly awesome session just a few days ago, after I displayed a large bowl of fruit.
    It may not become a 'new normal'... but it was certainly a welcome change to the regular.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yes I'd agree the pre Xmas period has given me a few reductions in price not service.
    Cmon boys try your luck - I've found in privates if they want $300 they will accept $200.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    man I have a wl who cancelled on my 3 times...at this point I am thinking if I should block her phone no. felt like I have being played by this woman. The whole point of punting is to not get played by woman

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by howareyoukk View Post
    man I have a wl who cancelled on my 3 times...at this point I am thinking if I should block her phone no. felt like I have being played by this woman. The whole point of punting is to not get played by woman
    Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Ditch the bitch.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    who is this ? i should block her too. hate girls who play with men like that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanA View Post
    who is this ? i should block her too. hate girls who play with men like that.
    not sure I should disclose her identity since she does have many good reviews on Punter planet. it could be a me problem. maybe she doesn't like me .. but then why offered me discount for the inconvenience and cancelled my appointment on the third time... shit

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    not sure I should disclose her identity since she does have many good reviews on Punter planet. it could be a me problem. maybe she doesn't like me .. but then why offered me discount for the inconvenience and cancelled my appointment on the third time... shit
    Over time I have learnt = Always go with your gut - I have a few pre requisites to stay, if their not fulfilled I bolt. My mantra " convince me to stay". Like most things you have to be disciplined to achieve success.

Ask yourself in the past what % of punts have improved when early on you thought this is crap but decided to stay. 5%, 10%, maybe tops around 20%?
    Now ask yourself if a plane was going to land safely 5%,10%, at most 20% of the time would you get on?
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    but then why offered me discount for the inconvenience
    because she was never going to honour the discount. especially when some higher paying mug wanted to book same time.

you can name the provider, you've explained the context. it happened, its a fact

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep and this is a forum for reviews