Thread: Pussy Cat Dolls - Naomi - After Report

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Pussy Cat Dolls - Naomi - After Report

First post so feedback is welcome

Agency: PCD
    Name: Nana
    Ethnicity: Japanese
    Agency Contact: Alwayslucky8889 on wechat
    Services provided: FS, FK, BBBJ, CIM (WS is extra $)

Went with PCD for a 2nd time (first time with Aiko in Nov 2023). Picked out Nana and service was super amazing once more.

Nana has a great slim figure with really nice tits and a nice ass. I actually found her face even more to my liking in real life than the impression in the photos, perhaps something to do with her nose shape.

Straight out the gate Nana was quite chatty with a big smile, definitely more on the bubbly talkative side. $ down and we were still chatting all the way through stripping, shower and hopping into bed. Naomi gives an excellent BBBJ, using all the tricks in the book and not afraid to add a bit of vigour (was trying my best not to nut before the main event LOL). She proceeds to hop on top, and something about the way she took off her hair tie and that hair falling to her shoulders while looking into my eyes, call me crazy but gave me some deja vu from a POV JAV I watched. She knows how to ride, and isnt just a lazy grind like others. Switch up multiple positions, and the highlight was hitting it in doggy. Wow does she know how to work that position with a perfect arc, tried my best to hold on and honestly barely made it to the CIM. Nana cleans up good and gave me a naughty smile and a giggle. Shower was relaxed and we chatted again all the way through once again. Left a happy man.

PS: she likes birds

Overall my personal ratings
    Looks: 8.5/10 - better in real life IMO
    BBBJ: 9/10
    Sex: 9/10
    Value for $: 7.5/10 - comes steep at roughly $400/hr

Recommendation: Yes, likely that I'll be seeing Naomi again
    Last edited by 69love; 06-12-2023 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Name

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Naomi or Nana??