Nationality: Korean
    Rates: $320/1hr
    Date of visit: 28/11/2023
    Establishment: Ginza Club
    https://ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/3505
    Services Provided This Session: BBBJ, DFK, Shower Together, 69, Rimming
    Size/shape: C Cup 158cm

The Lady:
    Pretty cute short girl. Has a few tattoos on her. Playful personality.
    Enjoys DFK. After we greeted each other, she started nonstop DFK while pushing me to the bed while fully clothed and proceeded to saddle on me while removing every single piece of clothing off me!

The main part:
    Sia enjoys giving me sloppy BJ. Not the best I’ve had but it's up there. Her rimming technique was excellent and felt like she was on a mission to find something :P
    Proceed to 69 where she seem to lose control constantly as I tongue fucked her. She eventually gave up giving me a BJ and ride my face with her pussy.
    She gets off my face and proceeds into pussy slide while continuing her aggressive DFK. Probably the most aggressive pussy slide I’ve ever experienced!
    The dom came on and the aggression continued with her CG. She enjoys riding and the view from below is quite magnificent. Mish and Doggy - and boy she can and enjoys taking a pounding. Ended with CIM.

Value for money:
    Yes. I will definitely be seeing her again. Her service feels very GFE but with a PSE attitude.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Weird question but can you book through text/wechat with them like ginza empire? Or you have to phone ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice review. are her boobs natural?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’ve always found phone to be best

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochnar View Post
    Weird question but can you book through text/wechat with them like ginza empire? Or you have to phone ?
    Both 310 and 479 prefer to do over text as opposed to WeChat. You can call them too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesbondy431 View Post
    Nice review. are her boobs natural?
    i believe it is enhanced

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerminator View Post
    Both 310 and 479 prefer to do over text as opposed to WeChat. You can call them too.
    I also found text to be better you can call ofc esp if you wanna find out more about girl but text is better. Have only called once cos I didn’t get a response in over a few mins but I was really keen to book a popular girl hahah..