Thread: Scam SBs

Junior Member(有D料到)

Scam SBs

ANG3LX fr SDM. Walked out when I was in shower with cash

PRINCESSMADELINE fr SDM. Gave her money at dinner and she provide false address for sex. She works with another girl claiming bi service

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My new policy with newbies is to only hand cash over in bed

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyAddict View Post
    My new policy with newbies is to only hand cash over in bed
    Or go to an established brothel, much lower risk. Any issues you have, just go to the manager at the desk

Who can you approach if a private runs off with your wallet?

Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Or go to an established brothel, much lower risk. Any issues you have, just go to the manager at the desk

Can we go to the police?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I recently tried a private J-girl in Glebe.
    The session was ok, but I would have to try her again before a review.
    One thing she indicated that she was on an SB site and was doing meets and getting $1000 per session with nothing more that just straight covered sex.
    So I wonder why she was seeing me who found her from a locanto advert at a much lower rate ??
    Well the rent had to be paid it seem and whilst she claimed she was getting $1000 per date, I was left wondering how many dates she was actually doing as she was also working as a server in a restaurant.

As for scamming, I cannot understand anyone who would be paying well before service. if your meeting up not at her place any financials should never be done in public. A SB should be just treated like a private WL until you really know her and its not you first session.

Senior Member(無間使者)

PRINCESSMADELINE fr SDM. Gave her money at dinner and she provide false address for sex. She works with another girl claiming bi service
    sorry to hear about this. I have never had to pay a SB before sex. If they are asking for money before sex then they a) are not a sugar babe b) are a hardened pro.

unfortunately for SBs there are guys refusing to pay them even after good sex. those girls will usually then be too cautious or restrictive to be good SBs again, instead leaning towards the sexwork part of SB.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    I recently tried a private J-girl in Glebe.
    The session was ok, but I would have to try her again before a review.
    One thing she indicated that she was on an SB site and was doing meets and getting $1000 per session with nothing more that just straight covered sex.
    So I wonder why she was seeing me who found her from a locanto advert at a much lower rate ??
    Well the rent had to be paid it seem and whilst she claimed she was getting $1000 per date, I was left wondering how many dates she was actually doing as she was also working as a server in a restaurant.

As for scamming, I cannot understand anyone who would be paying well before service. if your meeting up not at her place any financials should never be done in public. A SB should be just treated like a private WL until you really know her and its not you first session.
    I've known a few ml/wl who took up waitress jobs to hide the fact she has another income stream. So frens or new bf would meet her at the restaurant she was working at and she was legit struggling and poor

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post

I agree 100% with frisson.

That’s kinda the main reason why I won’t do private with T Marine. I’ll just wait for her to return to N5M for a shift.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

That's fucked! Next time do a George Constanza on her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itZs_UhOyVY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    I've known a few ml/wl who took up waitress jobs to hide the fact she has another income stream. So frens or new bf would meet her at the restaurant she was working at and she was legit struggling and poor
    Makes sense, also this one was 360 & 276 though I have no idea her name there...)