Thread: Alina Tall hot Thai girl

Banned

Alina Tall hot Thai girl

Alina is quite tall for Thai girl, roughly 170-172cm. Very petite as well. She look like Southern Thai girls with dark olive complexion and really cute face. Good massage, then off to part 2. Will return. She also offer other extra but I didn't ask what kind because I have no extra cash that time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    thanks for your first post, she caught my eye as per this picture, https://i.ibb.co/FXDSnVv/3.png
    however, i figured she is so thin and tall that there might be a risk of being trans?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    thanks for your first post, she caught my eye as per this picture, https://i.ibb.co/FXDSnVv/3.png
    however, i figured she is so thin and tall that there might be a risk of being trans?
    I don't think she's trans bro. That photo is not real either. I was playing with her pussy during part 2, really nice view and wet although she didn't like me putting my finger inside.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by todawac View Post
    I don't think she's trans bro. That photo is not real either. I was playing with her pussy during part 2, really nice view and wet although she didn't like me putting my finger inside.

Is the photo accurate at all or is it a complety different looking person?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch97 View Post
    Is the photo accurate at all or is it a complety different looking person?
    Photo is of a completely different person but she does look similar to the photo. She could be a runway model with her looks. And her hair is much longer than the model in the photo.

Banned
    @Mitch97 Initial reply awaiting approval. Check back in 1-2 days. Also PMed you for more info as Alina secretly told me what she offers but won't tell anyone.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How were her massage skills out of 10?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AP94 View Post
    How were her massage skills out of 10?
    I'd say 6/10. It was pretty late at 6.30pm. She said she had many customers for that day and almost everyone wanted more than just NHJ so she wasn't too energetic. Maybe it's better if you visit her early.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    so if not the photo what DOES she actually look like then?

Coz it gives off praying mantis vibes.

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by todawac View Post
    lol i had a mate dating a trans for 3 months before i grew suspicious and finally told him im positive shes trans.

Dude even sat her down and examined her after watching trans operation videos, still couldn't tell, the idiot.

Finally based on my research, he confronted her and admitted it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    lol i had a mate dating a trans for 3 months before i grew suspicious and finally told him im positive shes trans.

Dude even sat her down and examined her after watching trans operation videos, still couldn't tell, the idiot.

Things that didn’t happen for $500 Alex.

Banned
    so if not the photo what DOES she actually look like then?

Coz it gives off praying mantis vibes.

Cheers
    She does look similar to the photo but according to how I described her earlier she is not white skinned like the photo but rather dark olive.

What is praying mantis vibes?

Banned

What I mentioned in PM, please don't let it out in public. Just for her sake.

Again I'm sure Alina is a real woman. Because compared to a post-op trans Alina is nothing like it. Her body parts including boobs are natural, can't remember if it's B/C cup because my last session with her was earlier this year around Jan-Feb.

Btw I do know a post-op trans working somewhere. Not going to post an AR about it because I don't think she appreciates losing business for being called out. Someone here might know her as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i was unlucky she had a bit of a cold so put me off abit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post
    i was unlucky she had a bit of a cold so put me off abit.
    Sorry to hear that. Normally I don't mind a cold from ML as long as no DFK is involved. I had an ML offer me FS during her period a couple times before, was too horny to even think just handed her the cash and condom and off we go. The place had built-in shower though that's why I didn't mind the period sex. Kinda miss her, she stopped working months ago.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    actually this did happen, i still laugh about it till this day,...

I could tell for a few reasons, she was tall, big head, hands big, feed big, and then the only way to be 100% sure was to feel her neck for an Adams apple, bingo that was the dead give away, and she squealed,.. bloke was devo, cried and was in bed for 2 week ahahahahah

Some things are pretty crazy huh in this worl/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    Didn't you write this exact phrase at another post T1ooo? (CBD Style Massage thread at General Talk)

The amount of shit on here is unbelievable.
    Also, why are you hijacking this post with your trans stuff?