Thread: K Chaerin - amazing punt - treated me like a king

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K Chaerin - amazing punt - treated me like a king

I was recommended Chaerin by the Papasan at GE when booking and she did not disappoint.

She is pretty but not model level gorgeous but is easy on the eyes and thin but not skinny. Body is 170 and a size 6-7 with a nice pair of b-cups to maybe a little bigger. Nice skinny ass that I like and firm but not gym- ripped. She is not chubby or fat in any way and has a very service oriented attitude and I believe everything is on the table based on how accommodating she was. DFK, BBBJ, fIA, FIV, DD, any position I wanted. Pretty sure anal would be offered if requested but I didn’t ask.

The usual startup and into the shower together with plenty of DFK, BBBJ, soapy body-2-body rub front and back, nice job soaping me up and cleaning everything. Felt like a long lost girlfriend. She has long nipples and enjoys having them played with and sucked - I don’t think I heard the word no in the session.

After the shower, on to the bed and cat bath, DD - and she gets in there with her tongue - amazing work. After having me turn over, she licked the nipples and worked her way down to a BBBJ. She’s gentle and sucks like a loving girlfriend and let me do a bit of face fucking also but it was more GFE than PSE. Good eye contact and no tissue or other breaks. Moved to 69 and she does have some hair but is well groomed and clean and tasted sweet. We did this for a bit and then she dommed me up and we fucked and she takes it like a Champ as she rides me and I pound her from below. I wanted to blow in her mouth and she definitely made it clear that I just had to tell her when. Finished with BBBj and blew in her mouth and she sucked it all up and stayed a bit past I was finished and sucked a bit more. Then takes her mouth off my cock and smiles at me and goes to the sink and cleans her mouth up and returns to the bed.

She lays next to me and starts making out with me and playing with my cock and I’m playing with her clit and cunt and start fingering her in both her pussy and ass as we dfk like teenage lovers. This goes on for a while and then she starts sucking me off again and sadly the bell goes off. Didn’t nut a second time but that’s on me not her. She takes me to the shower and cleans me up again and we keep making out during the shower and then finish and I get dressed and thank her and tell her what an amazing time I had and she said she loved it too. I realize she may say that for everyone but her mannerism and enthusiasm had me believing it was true.

One of the best punts I’ve had in a while and left with a smile on my face.

Her English is fine for communicating - no translator needed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Look wise she is below average - a mature lady. She provides a decent service but definitely not to the level of Ari, Rebecca, Misha.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    yeah had her before at 310 ,her service was .....i can only say amazing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    had her before in club she was good

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hellboy1208 View Post
    had her before in club she was good
    niceee review, for those that have seen her and quoting size 6-7 and not chubby or fat can i confirm she is more like big boned?

was pussy sliding on offer?

nice this is my fav part of the session when ever a girl does it as i LOVE GFE -- "She lays next to me and starts making out with me and playing with my cock and I’m playing with her clit and cunt and start fingering her in both her pussy and ass as we dfk like teenage lovers."
    i think some girls underestimate how hot this is as its feels like you are with ur lover not a one night stand or seeing wl

good to know re service but i guess thats the YMMV and why shes tad cheaper than Rebecca and Misha. Is she younger looking than Ari?