Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Brittany Higgins / Bruce Lehmann case

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is a disgusting post. Evidence of no moderation on this thread.

What if your daughters were raped? Would you have the same misogynist attitude?

Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    I reckon bitches should just accept they’re gonna get raped a few times in their life. It’s too difficult to prove in court and they might be just lying out of spite to get revenge on a good honest guy.
    Might as well decriminalise rape actually.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthewalrus View Post
    This is a disgusting post. Evidence of no moderation on this thread.

What if your daughters were raped? Would you have the same misogynist attitude?
    He's being sarcastic bro...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    doesn't read that way

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthewalrus View Post
    doesn't read that way
    lol, you mustn’t have read any of my other posts in this thread.
    How does your sarcasm meter react to this one?
    I don’t have a daughter so my moral compass can’t determine whether rape is bad or not.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    "The former defence minister is suing Ms Higgins and her fiance David Sharaz for defamation in the Supreme Court of Western Australia over social media utterances."

https://www.news.com.au/national/cou...1ed641200e6695

To be continued...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Defamation is a farce. It's just a way for already privileged and entitled people to get money of other privileged and entitled people so they can buy themselves yet another investment property.
    If defamation was for real then Bazza from the pub should sue Dazza from the pub for telling the other blokes in the pub that Bazza is a weak as piss drinker and has got a small dick and the court would award him three slabs of VB as compensation

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Linda Reynolds is an incompetent, lying cunt.

She can sue me now.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Agree that defamation law is a circus

But still the main problem in this whole case is how you and I had to fork out $2.4 million to this lady. I hope this is fully investigated

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It’s a slap in the face to all tax payers watching these 2 grubs living it up in France.
    Her smug boyfriend looks like he could do with a swift uppercut to the chin.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Costy View Post
    It’s a slap in the face to all tax payers watching these 2 grubs living it up in France.
    Her smug boyfriend looks like he could do with a swift uppercut to the chin.
    Very true. But who looks more smug - the boyfriend, or Bruce Lehrmann?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Brucey is clearly a bit of a grub that got thrown under the bus.
    Brittany has buyers remorse and saw an opportunity to cash in.
    David is an opportunistic leech with delusions of grandeur.
    You can picture Brittany waking up on that couch with Bruce's swimmers leaking out of her snapper.
    All just my opinion though.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Costy View Post
    Brucey is clearly a bit of a grub that got thrown under the bus.
    Brittany has buyers remorse and saw an opportunity to cash in.
    David is an opportunistic leech with delusions of grandeur.
    You can picture Brittany waking up on that couch with Bruce's swimmers leaking out of her snapper.
    All just my opinion though.
    Many may agree with every sentence
    Go to the cops straight away of you have been assaulted - that goes for both men and women

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post

But still the main problem in this whole case is how you and I had to fork out $2.4 million to this lady. I hope this is fully investigated
    It is mentioned in the article that if she wins then she will get a portion of that 2.4 million!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    they should all be sent to a room and let Hayabi be the arbiter

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Many may agree with every sentence
    Go to the cops straight away of you have been assaulted - that goes for both men and women
    It seems obvious that women should go to the police straight away but there's a myriad of reasons why they often don't. It's well documented.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Yes I'm sure we're all feeling the financial pain of a meaningless amount in the federal budget.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Happy to be corrected but I think that Reynolds can claim her legal expenses from the crown as she was a minister at the time. On the other hand Higgins will have to fund her own defence. Rooter was right - defamation is a farce.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    On a side note, I think the BF of Brittany's wears women's spectacle frames. They just look so odd on his face.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    On a side note, I think the BF of Brittany's wears women's spectacle frames. They just look so odd on his face.
    Good observation.

Let's discuss the naivety of their actions. The other creepy thing about him was how he thought he was so well connected, and dealt with the problem like it was some sort of layman's tactics session, (where are the financial kickbacks and nasty paybacks possible?) instead of the lady just going to the police, NOT involving two media journalists on the side, and avoiding every single bit of this side circus

New boyfriend:
    'Let's sit down at a cafe and brainstorm this. I'm a dealer at the table of justice.
    Let's bring the media into this, like TV show host and feminist, Lisa Wilkinson. Let's go!
    What could go wrong darling, I'm a mover. I'm a shaker baby'

Noone with any brains would invite a media publicity lover to sit at the table as you navigate a tragedy

Not only that. Apparently one of the pair confided their story to ANOTHER senior journalist, Samantha Maiden, from the Australian newspaper. Well before the case had gone to a proper court trial. Is that smart? Hell no

In fact their actions almost constituted 'prejudicing a jury' and aborting a trial

'See darling. I have earned you a book deal. We are in total control. Let's cash in baby. The whole Me Too movement is ours. We can't lose, baby'

Nasty, petty and a novice in the real world. Small man in a big city, fighting a bigger battle than he initially comprehended. What qualifications does he have to take on very powerful forces? Naive and doing his gf a disservice imho

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Good observation.

Let's discuss the naivety of their actions. The other creepy thing about him was how he thought he was so well connected, and dealt with the problem like it was some sort of layman's tactics session, (where are the financial kickbacks and nasty paybacks possible?) instead of the lady just going to the police, NOT involving two media journalists on the side, and avoiding every single bit of this side circus

New boyfriend:
    'Let's sit down at a cafe and brainstorm this. I'm a dealer at the table of justice.
    Let's bring the media into this, like TV show host and feminist, Lisa Wilkinson. Let's go!
    What could go wrong darling, I'm a mover. I'm a shaker baby'

Noone with any brains would invite a media publicity lover to sit at the table as you navigate a tragedy

Not only that. Apparently one of the pair confided their story to ANOTHER senior journalist, Samantha Maiden, from the Australian newspaper. Well before the case had gone to a proper court trial. Is that smart? Hell no

In fact their actions almost constituted 'prejudicing a jury' and aborting a trial

'See darling. I have earned you a book deal. We are in total control. Let's cash in baby. The whole Me Too movement is ours. We can't lose, baby'

Nasty, petty and a novice in the real world. Small man in a big city, fighting a bigger battle than he initially comprehended. What qualifications does he have to take on very powerful forces? Naive and doing his gf a disservice imho
    That is exactly what I think the situation is.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast