Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Brittany Higgins / Bruce Lehmann case

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There is money flowing everywhere in this case, Wilkison's lawyers have sent her an invoice of 750K and she is now demanding Ch10 to reimburse her, on the other hand Ch10 is questioning the invoice and they said we already offered you a lawyer but you decided to hire someone else so it's none of our business. Wilkinson is going to sue Ch10.

People are cashing out left and right.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    There is money flowing everywhere in this case, Wilkison's lawyers have sent her an invoice of 750K and she is now demanding Ch10 to reimburse her, on the other hand Ch10 is questioning the invoice and they said we already offered you a lawyer but you decided to hire someone else so it's none of our business. Wilkinson is going to sue Ch10.

People are cashing out left and right.
    True. Even before the court case had started, Wilkinson was discussing the case on stage! Really? Isn't that prejudicing a criminal court case before if goes to trial? Why isn't that a criminal offence?
    I don't know if the guy is guilty or not, but no one is entitled to discuss specifics of a court case in public and influence the case. Does she get a kickback from the book deal, her husband is in the book industry. Not making allegations, just asking the basic questions

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    100%
    She admits she was extremely drunk. And admits she was not wearing underwear that night. Then went back to Parliament house by a work collegue in the middle of the night, to crash on a couch
    What is strange is she was paid $1.9 million and has an $100 000 cash advance to write a book, all before any court case at all had started
    That's the facts from court hearings.

Better she had gone home early from that drinks night, and not let a man with a girlfriend buy her multiple drinks

That's one way people would look at it
    I don't understand women who walk around in public without underwear on. What if some slime seeps out and trickles down the leg? Or even worse if she's got a smelly pussy, she'd walk around smelling like the fish market.

I reckon it's public smear campaign as a form of blackmail. These girls target horny parliamentarians and extort them similar to dole bludging single mums advertising unlimited creampie sex for child support money.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by yonah View Post
    I don't understand women who walk around in public without underwear on
    I don't even understand women wearing gstrings under trousers or dress. Why not just wear nothing, as they are not doing anything

I suppose going for drinks in a dress with nothing underneath must feel free. Also means you don't leave your underwear behind somewhere after a nights fun in a strange place

Trying to imagine what a new lady date would think, if I took her to drinks and told her I don't have any underwear on? Isn't it the same thing?

Banned
    I don't even understand women wearing gstrings under trousers or dress. Why not just wear nothing, as they are not doing anything

I suppose going for drinks in a dress with nothing underneath must feel free. Also means you don't leave your underwear behind somewhere after a nights fun in a strange place

Trying to imagine what a new lady date would think, if I took her to drinks and told her I don't have any underwear on? Isn't it the same thing?
    At least there's a piece of cloth covering the crotch just in case any leakage happens.

I heard women replace their underwears on a monthly basis. Sometimes the yellow stains or period stains can't be removed or the elastic band just deteriorated. It's cheaper buying a whole new pack than bleaching the shit out of it. Otherwise there's the disposable options as well. I'd be lucky finding a pair of used underwear left behind at a bar.

If a guy tells a girl he doesn't have underwear on she might freak out. It's like saying your trousers are smeared with smudges of poo, drops of pee and possibly leftover precum. Underwear for both sexes is basically a hygiene layer that protects your favourite pair of pants or skirt from your excrements. Not to forget it absorbs all the sweat from your balls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    True. Even before the court case had started, Wilkinson was discussing the case on stage! Really? Isn't that prejudicing a criminal court case before if goes to trial? Why isn't that a criminal offence?
    I don't know if the guy is guilty or not, but no one is entitled to discuss specifics of a court case in public and influence the case. Does she get a kickback from the book deal, her husband is on the book industry. Not making allegations, just asking the basic questions
    Wilkinson knows how to cash out based on feminist discourses. Remember when she was crying over her pay? She moved to project and she was paid more than anyone else and it was fair , but in her precious job she couldn't understand why she was getting paid less. She couldn't see maybe others were better than her but she sees everything from gender glasses. She cries and knows how to play the gender game quite well.

In this very rare occasion I completely agree with Jordan Peterson on quotas. He is on the money . Political correctness is a scam.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    At least there's a piece of cloth covering the crotch just in case any leakage happens.

I heard women replace their underwears on a monthly basis. Sometimes the yellow stains or period stains can't be removed or the elastic band just deteriorated. It's cheaper buying a whole new pack than bleaching the shit out of it. Otherwise there's the disposable options as well. I'd be lucky finding a pair of used underwear left behind at a bar.

If a guy tells a girl he doesn't have underwear on she might freak out. It's like saying your trousers are smeared with smudges of poo, drops of pee and possibly leftover precum. Underwear for both sexes is basically a hygiene layer that protects your favourite pair of pants or skirt from your excrements. Not to forget it absorbs all the sweat from your balls.
    Lol no idea where you got that from about women changing new undies every month.

First, most women go for darker coloured undies cos they don't start to look terrible due to staining etc. Heck even I do that. I only ever buy black undies cos I want them to last and I sure as fuck don't want to show any skid marks, lol...

Second, very few women actually "leak slime", have coloured discharge, leak period blood, etc. The slime and discharge are from women with infections, it's not a normal occurrence . Period leakage rarely happens because most women can feel the bleeding will start well beforehand, so they pad up or tampon up in preparation.

And last part, most East Asian women worth their salt in terms of hygiene would always wash their own panties separately from other laundry, either in the shower or using a sink, on a daily basis. Ever been to an Asian girl's bathroom and seen all the undies hanging up to dry? That's what they do in there.

It is considered taboo in East Asian culture for a woman to wash their panties with other laundry items.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cases like these should never be made public until the due course has taken place in court and decision is made. How do you trust either side of the story? Best to keep it private and away from the judgmental minds of the public.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wilkinson knows how to cash out based on feminist discourses. She sees everything from gender glasses. She cries and knows how to play the gender game quite well.
    Political correctness is a scam.
    Brilliant post. This is fire

Go woke, Go broke

Gender politics is just one of the many gaslighting scams in politics. Don't get me started

We are exiting the woke era now, so it's all good for our civilization. Just mediocre people who can't debate issues, pushing an unreasonable agenda to people too polite to push back. Well the pushback happened back in October 2023 in this country. Many of the Woke had to spend a week in silence - they were shellshocked that their brainwashing has no value

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Lol no idea where you got that from about women changing new undies every month.

First, most women go for darker coloured undies cos they don't start to look terrible due to staining etc. Heck even I do that. I only ever buy black undies cos I want them to last and I sure as fuck don't want to show any skid marks, lol...

Second, very few women actually "leak slime", have coloured discharge, leak period blood, etc. The slime and discharge are from women with infections, it's not a normal occurrence . Period leakage rarely happens because most women can feel the bleeding will start well beforehand, so they pad up or tampon up in preparation.

And last part, most East Asian women worth their salt in terms of hygiene would always wash their own panties separately from other laundry, either in the shower or using a sink, on a daily basis. Ever been to an Asian girl's bathroom and seen all the undies hanging up to dry? That's what they do in there.

It is considered taboo in East Asian culture for a woman to wash their panties with other laundry items.
    Should've read my post word by word. I did point out the fact that women's undies get yellow staining and period staining from time to time. My ex used to replace most of her undies monthly or every two months because she doesn't like wearing dark coloured undies. And yes I know about the undies hanging around in the toilet, it amazes me how Chinese women can spend lots of time washing their underwear by hand.

We're talking about an Aussie girl. Most Aussie girls I've dated had really bad hygiene habits no matter how hot they look - their undies sometimes get smudged by brown stains and almost every one of their undies would smell like strong pee or have period stains. Going through the laundry was awful, I told her to separate her undies from the whole laundry basket, and sometimes she'd buy new undies every week as it's a waste of time trying to wash stained undies.

You should've seen the Germans, they boil their underwears, both men and women. One German friend told me the reason why his Miele washing machine has the 90°C wash is for that exactly.

Wilkinson knows how to cash out based on feminist discourses. Remember when she was crying over her pay? She moved to project and she was paid more than anyone else and it was fair , but in her precious job she couldn't understand why she was getting paid less. She couldn't see maybe others were better than her but she sees everything from gender glasses. She cries and knows how to play the gender game quite well.

In this very rare occasion I completely agree with Jordan Peterson on quotas. He is on the money . Political correctness is a scam.
    Bro, you've hit the nail on the head. Once the gender bias trump card is played, everything becomes a circus around it. Forget about fairness or paying someone based on their merits. That's exactly what happened there.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Bro, you've hit the nail on the head. Once the gender bias trump card is played, everything becomes a circus around it. Forget about fairness or paying someone based on their merits. That's exactly what happened there.
    The community is much more awake now to this gaslighting and Woke agenda.

Woke involves pushy people pushing dodgy secret agendas

Look at the facts hidden, but revealed by the media exposure and legal hearings:

Brittany gets $1.9 million and has an $100 000 cash advance to write a book, all before any court case at all had started

Lisa Wilkinson spending up $750 000 on her lawyers, then is told by her employer Channel 10 that they won't be gaslighted and they are not paying. Haha

Invite all of you to call it out when someone tries to make you feel guilty, and when you review their agenda, you realise that they are virtue signallers

Noone has the right to make you feel inadequate or guilty. Noone

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Shit is that you Vincent???

Also have none of you guys heard about VPL? It doesn't mean a girl is asking to be fucked. Neither does having a few drinks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Shit is that you Vincent???

Also have none of you guys heard about VPL? It doesn't mean a girl is asking to be fucked. Neither does having a few drinks.
    Sorry, my name isn't Vincent as you can see.

What does visible panty line anything to do with asking to be fucked? Some guys just trying their luck to fuck almost anything that moves that's all.

I've seen some post of a guy named Vincent888. Do I sound as arrogant as him? I'm only answering a post.

If this is trolling, I'm not validating. Toodles~

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Once the (insert bullshit cause or issue here) trump card is played, everything becomes a circus around it. Forget about fairness or paying someone based on their merits
    You expressed it so well. That is exactly how the gaslighting happens bro

Can I give it a go?
    Mate you are a racist, misogynist, homophobic cis trans

Kind of fun to rant this way

Can I give it a go?

And because you are XXXX (whatever vilified stereotype), therefore I should get whatever I'm asking for. It's a complete leap in terms of rationale. From one world to another. There is absolutely zero causality for any award given once this shitty woke BS is pulled.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    And because you are XXXX (whatever vilified stereotype), therefore I should get whatever I'm asking for. It's a complete leap in terms of rationale. From one world to another. There is absolutely zero causality for any award given once this shitty woke BS is pulled.
    GFM, if we continue to use the justice virtue-warrior method:
    I then totally ignore what you just said (in an inhumane, debasing way, because your facts are not my facts)

I call you a racist homophobe misogynist

I then shut down debate, because I collapse when you actually try to discuss an issue

I get personal, and I then blame Murdoch (this is a bulsh_t argument because most people don't read newspapers)

I then seek to profit from my dodgy life view, by looking for a cushy job or government payout or contract or scholarship

Banned

Can I give it a go?

That's typical trolling tho. Things we do as kids - name calling, false accusations etc.

Don't like to sound "educated" but there is a way to insult a person's intelligence in a more pompous way: ask them a question related to common sense and don't tell them the answer if they can't figure it out. It makes them boil from the inside scrambling to find the answer to the universe's simple truths.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    It's all very clear.

"Higgins, who was called to give evidence by Ten and Wilkinson as part of their defence to the claim, told the court she received about $1.9 million under a settlement with the Commonwealth finalised in December last year, once legal fees and taxes were subtracted.

The deed breaks down the gross settlement sum into five categories: $400,000 for hurt, distress and humiliation suffered by Higgins arising from alleged conduct during her employment; $1.48 million to cover lost earning capacity; $220,000 for medical expenses; $100,000 for past and future domestic assistance; and $245,000 for her legal costs." SMH

Why you so mad about such an insignificant amount of "taxpayer dollars"? Gerry Harvey got 22 million covid dollars and didn't even get raped.
    good point Reg about Gerry Harvey's 22 million. A friend informed my a small company (7 employees all up) he worked at, received $100,000 from the government covid propaganda,BS,etc. The company makes millions of dollars each year and was not affected by the BS shutdown.

Not talking about the case itself.
    Dear OP, how long did you think that would last? Unless you were being intentionally mishievous ha.

Higgins not being able to work for forty years??!!

Never be productive again, ever? Reduced to a lifelong blob, eating, shitting and watching tv?

Dead set that has got to be the most passively defeatest claim I've ever heard. In actual fact it is patently, cynical, money grubbing bullshit.

I hear the new federal corruption commission is likely to look into the circumstances of the lightning fast undisputed granting of her claim.

My question is, if corruption is found, will she have to give the $1.9 mill back?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast