Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Brittany Higgins / Bruce Lehmann case

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fud View Post
    This is some of the lip reader, Tim Reedy's report. He's profoundly deaf since birth apparently

Attachment 107724

It is estimated that only 30% to 40% of speech sounds can be lip-read even under the best conditions and extra information is usually required to understand what is being said.

https://www.ndcs.org.uk/information-...20being%20said.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamez11 View Post
    It is estimated that only 30% to 40% of speech sounds can be lip-read even under the best conditions and extra information is usually required to understand what is being said.

https://www.ndcs.org.uk/information-...20being%20said.
    Lip reading is fucken voodoo
    They may as well bring in a Tarot Card reader and Palm reader

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I like the narrative that the man went back to the office at 1am in the morning with an attractive drunk lady, to do some office work. So dedicated, that he didn't bother taking the poor lady home safely first. His work was just that important

His gf was ringing him and he didn't answer, it's in the Court transcripts, because he had to do paperwork

Not saying it's true or false, just that it reflects a great work ethic

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Lip reading is fucken voodoo
    They may as well bring in a Tarot Card reader and Palm reader
    Mate. The court case needed 3 lip readers

Some many people testifying and talking through the sides of their mouths

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    I like the narrative that the man went back to the office at 1am in the morning with an attractive drunk lady, to do some office work. So dedicated, that he didn't bother taking the poor lady home safely first. His work was just that important

His gf was ringing him and he didn't answer, it's in the Court transcripts, because he had to do paperwork

Not saying it's true or false, just that it reflects a great work ethic
    Maybe she had to do paperwork as well and they decided to share a cab

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Maybe she had to do paperwork as well and they decided to share a cab
    Yes. 10 vodkas later and the typical woman is thinking of going back into the office to do office work. I call BS on that

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's exactly the part I don't get, Why an intoxicated persn after having 10 shots had to go inside the building and then the ministerial office? Bruce had to get his keys or whatever she could have clearly waited outside or in the Uber.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    That's exactly the part I don't get, Why an intoxicated persn after having 10 shots had to go inside the building and then the ministerial office? Bruce had to get his keys or whatever she could have clearly waited outside or in the Uber.
    Bruce had to get his keys, something that takes less than 5 minutes?

So he had to bring a very drunk Brittany in to the office with her ? A drunk lady that he had paid to get drunk

I call BS on that too

He also had to drink Whisky and do paperwork according to court transcripts

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I don't understand the basis of the claim that the taxpayer was liable for what happened to Brittany and paid her over $2 million
    What does the taxpayer have to do with funding her paymemt of a French house??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Bruce had to get his keys, something that takes less than 5 minutes?

So he had to bring a very drunk Brittany in to the office with her ? A drunk lady that he had paid to get drunk

I call BS on that too

He also had to drink Whisky and do paperwork according to court transcripts
    Very drunk??? She was walking thru security OK...if she was "very drunk" she would have been staggering.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Very drunk??? She was walking thru security OK...if she was "very drunk" she would have been staggering.
    Yeah, I honestly don't know where this perception of them being drunk came from. Both of them didn't look like they were drunk. And where's the proof that they drank a lot of alcohol?
    I mean, Bruce was even getting his car keys. How can he drive if he was drunk?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Yeah, I honestly don't know where this perception of them being drunk came from. Both of them didn't look like they were drunk. And where's the proof that they drank a lot of alcohol?
    I mean, Bruce was even getting his car keys. How can he drive if he was drunk?
    You can walk with a very high blood alcohol. But the problem is more obvious when you try to do something more complex like drive a car
    The CCTV shows Brittany was bought a large number of vodkas. She states she vomited in her bosses office, she was very drunk

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    It's pretty obvious that Bruce was trying the oldest trick in the book - get a girl drunk and then take advantage of her.
    This has been going on in every bar and party in the world forever.
    Whether he did fuck her or whether she consented we will never know for sure.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It's pretty obvious that Bruce was trying the oldest trick in the book - get a girl drunk and then take advantage of her.
    Absolutely
    This is also what I have been implying
    Funny how there are people who can suggest there was a legitimate cause for the events of that night
    At 1am, on a Friday night, after a night on the drink, absolutely zero people are thinking about returning to work to complete work related activities in their place of employment

Work can be done the next morning or Sunday, makes absolutely no sense

Well said brother rooter,

I might just add one point, to me, this Bruce guy is just cheap, if he would have taken the girl to a hotel room and did it in style, we would have heard none of this . Back to the office and fuck on a couch, it’s basically a freebie , no wonder the girl felt violated afterwards.

Or did anything even happened? Only the two people involved would know !

Bring more popcorn 🍿?

Banned
    Will we ever get to find the full story out

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Well said brother rooter,

I might just add one point, to me, this Bruce guy is just cheap, if he would have taken the girl to a hotel room and did it in style, we would have heard none of this . Back to the office and fuck on a couch, it’s basically a freebie , no wonder the girl felt violated afterwards.

Or did anything even happened? Only the two people involved would know !

Bring more popcorn ��?
    Maybe it was her idea for fucking. Possible scenario...in the office, she takes off her dress, she says to him "fuck me"...he says no...she feels rejected. If you have ever rejected a woman, you will know that you will never get to fuck her in the future and she will do anything to get back at you. It is highly embarassing to a woman to get sexually rejected. After all she was found naked in the office, she wore the dress on multiple occasions after the alleged rape. Wouldn't you think that she would never wear that dress again if she was traumatised by the alleged rape,?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe it was her idea for fucking. Possible scenario...in the office, she takes off her dress, she says to him "fuck me"...he says no...she feels rejected. If you have ever rejected a woman, you will know that you will never get to fuck her in the future and she will do anything to get back at you. It is highly embarassing to a woman to get sexually rejected. After all she was found naked in the office, she wore the dress on multiple occasions after the alleged rape. Wouldn't you think that she would never wear that dress again if she was traumatised by the alleged rape,?
    Oh for fucks sake.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's still the Toowoomba case going through the courts as well. Where there's smoke, and all that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Both parties are deliberately hiding some facts in their stories, we would never know what actually happened that night, but the story about getting to office at 1 am for paperwork doesn't make sense and why on earth she has to follow him! There are many flaws in their stories. The girl claims that her phone was wiped but then suddenly she finds a photo and when questioned about it she says I'm not good with technology, I don't know how I managed to get this photo. She didn't even bother to get medical check after that night and she says I didn't know or something similar. Bruce also claimed nothing sexual happened between them but he was seen kissing the girl in pub (Testimony by Lauren).

According to my lawyer friend, the court is not about the truth , but about who tells a better story. I don't see a good story at either sides

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast