Thread: VIVIAN - gorgeous and young

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

VIVIAN - gorgeous and young

Had my punt all planned today with new jap girl at GE, but a last minute cancellation had me scouring the rosters for my fix. Eventually landed on a fantastic roster pic of Thai VIVIAN.

Pretty sure I’ve read ARs on this girl not offering FS, but I was in the mood for just a massage anyways, and maybe a challenge…

SCOPING
    I have a great hit rate at this place, they have a lot of ‘open minded’ girls. Price has gone up too: $100/30mins. Waited in a room with shower and a bed, hmmm.. good sign.

When Vivian walked in, I understood the hype. Very pretty girl. Gorgeous natural face with big eyes, nice lips and velvety tanned skin, framed by long dark hair. Body is taller, probably 165cm and quite slim in her fitted dress. I can see the ‘smoothness’ or her tight toned skin - screaming youth.

PART1
    She eyed me appraising as I undressed, but didn’t say anything. Smiley, but quite reserved. Would have to try and turn up the charm. I lay down and she got onto the table straight away, her smooth soft legs brushing against mine. Her hands worked my shoulders and back, good pressure even with her light sensual touch. Not much teasing though even when she worked my legs and arse.

She stuck to a routine and we chatted about school, holidays and areas of Sydney - pretty light stuff. She’s only just 22 though and I can tell she has a strong focus on saving money and studying. She’s a good girl I reckon and I was getting strong ‘unbreakable’ vibes here. Similar to my regular tiny thai ML.

PART2
    She asked me to turn over and wordlessly stripped. Dayum…. Some noice bolt-on’s graced her chest with nipples pointing straight at me. Not huge, but perfectly round shaped and sitting up high. They suit her figure well and she crawled onto me, asking if she could sit on my tummy. Didn’t offer any extras, so I didn’t ask… but she bent down and kissed my nipples making impish sounds while I slid my hands on her body. Oh yeah…

A lot more B2B folllowed. I had her in a tight embrace at one point suckling her nipples, while she stroked my hard cock and my fingers played with her pussy. She did say not to go inside, but I may have broke that rule a bit. At one point she sat her pussy lips right on my shaft in reverse cowgirl and gyrated. Dayum… this actually felt like it could lead to something, but it also felt a bit rehearsed and she never really brought her face close to mine.

She eventually got some oil then lay next to me and started pumping my cock more fervently. I cupped her arse and also rubbed her pussy to the same tempo. She made more sexual noises but I reckon I need to get better at FIP play. I might have been able to convert… but with 5min to go she asked if I was close and I said she won’t get me off this way only with sex. She smiled, shook her head and as expected said she doesn’t do that… sorry.

AFTERWARDS / OVERALL
    Showered separately… chatted a bit more about other shops she works at and her ex bf in Thailand. I did get a few glances and smiles, but otherwise she didn’t really linger or even hug goodbye. Perhaps not a real connection at all.

Either way… she is hot and very pretty. I can see lots of guys would fawn over her… and probably she’s get heaps of repeat offenders, but I reckon she’s a closed book. Good for a massage and great Part2, but no chance for Part3.

Happy Punting.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great review mate! Yeah vivian is one of my favourite.. I've seen her twice now

Shop Owner
    Sydney Girl Massage
    Grand Openina On 14th April 2023 (Friday)

→ Call ☎: 0449 988 110
    → Call ☎: 0449 983 110
    110 Cathedral St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
    (Our back entrance is available, call us if you need it and we will open it for you.)
    Wechat ID:sydneygirlmassage
    https://sydneygirlmassage.com/

Saw her at Parramatta yesterday, I didn't need to write an AR, mine was exactly like yours. lol

Sounds like she has a good routine going.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No BJ offered ?

Nah, I think she gave all that up after she met her bf.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've been meaning to visit this shop. How accurate are their photos and age of the girls, compared to what is advertised? They have the photos taken inside the shop and most gals looksreally really good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That is her in the pic with stretched legs, look at the mirror reflection for more realistic proportions. She is also more like 155cm than 168cm, I don't know why shops get height so wrong.