Thread: SASA - Chinese Deja Vu

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

SASA - Chinese Deja Vu

After not getting off seeing an ML, I checked the roster at my local on the way home and boom… looks like a new Chinese girl who loosely fits the stats that I like. Looks cute in the pictures and kinda familiar…

SCOPING
    Someone was seeing the line-up while I waited in my cubicle, but a crack in the curtain showed many high heeled, short dressed girls strutting past. Lots of new jap names…totally got me going. Eventually SaSa came to collect me and at first glance I was disappointed.

Her face has had a fair bit of work. I can see the resemblance to the roster pics but eyes are more ‘cat-like,’ mouth and cheeks are puffy. Overall her features are all in the same place as pics but everything looks more swollen. Watching her walk to the room, I note she has nice legs in those heels but a bigger than expected arse.

Once we got to the room, we both stripped down to shower and I would say stats could be correct…she’s a small girl, but maybe has let herself go a bit. Her body has a slim but soft, loose look to it. Boob job is okay I guess. I chatted to her in broken English and she has an odd lisp, like her tongue is too big… hmmm that could be a good thing later tho. Tried to suss out her age but she was elusive and I had trouble understanding her.

PRE-GAME / TASTING
    Honestly felt an impulse to leave, wasn’t feeling it at all. But she was very sweet and polite inviting me into the shower. Soaped me down gently and rubbed her body against mine.

On the bed, she came in for a kiss but I only did a little LFK. She knows what she’s doing. Very soft nipple kisses and tongue flicks as she worked her way down my body. When she got to my cock, she gasped about its size but continued with the service, kissing my balls and working her way to the top of my now swollen cock, before slipping it inside those swollen lips.

Funny… even though I’m not that attracted to her, if a girl knows what buttons to push they can still get any guy hard. While she gave a pretty solid BBBJ, I ran my hands over her body and she does have some nice curves and slim bits when she’s curled up like a cat on top of me. Didn’t really focus on the depth of the BJ, but it had a good flow and pace to it. Good technique can go a long way and she uses her hands well. I was getting close to blowing my load so asked her to stop which she did with a giggle and a glint in her eyes.

MAIN EVENT
    She slid onto me slowly in CG position and was up tempo (I mean really fast from the get go). Not tight at all, wonder if she over applied some lube before domming me up. Either way… I wasn’t gonna cum unless I took control. I embraced her firmly and to her slight alarm, started my pelvic thrusts - fast and hard. She moved to flip us to mish, so I got on top and in one fluid motion dropped myself on her balls deep to a loud gasp. Something very familiar about her voice now…

I pumped away to a steady rhythm while she squeezed my arse with her hands. Could feel her nails digging in a bit so I drove in hard for a few and felt her body jump a bit as I got real deep. Yeah… she’s just on the edge of handling me and I needed a good release tonight. Pulled out suddenly and flipped her bodily for some doggy. Rammed myself in hard jolting this little fuck doll back and she turned sharply saying I was way too big.

I apologised and started much more slowly. Working her slowly over about 10 very gentle pumps. Eventually just held her there when I got balls deep and gently pushed into her so she could get used to the depth. After a bit I stayed deep and got my hands around her hips pulling her into me. She angled herself to limit my entry but I kept going slamming her into me to some pretty loud moaning, till she stopped me again, saying I’m just way too long.

Back to mish and I went hell for leather just wanted to end already. Finished with her legs up and her arse in my hands, her head lolling off the edge of the bed, white knuckles as she gripped the bedsheets.

AFTERWARDS / OVERALL
    We lay on the bed breathing loudly and we chatted now in mando. She opened up a lot more and I discovered that she used to work in Sydney a while ago and discovered it was at Ginza… “ding, ding, ding!!” Recognition finally coming to me. Yep, I believe I have fucked this one before.

Walking home I trawled through my old ARs. Have been punting for a while now, but only started contributing to the forum in 2018 and then punted quite rarely during and after covid. Late 2022… I started up again and she was my first punt! Gotta say my review of her was better then: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-And-Service-A

She has changed a fair bit in only a year but service is still pretty good.

Happy Punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good memory BD

I have had that feeling a few times, but my memory is too bad and I can never usually recall the previous name/location
    Until one day I walked into a booking at Ginza and the WL said hello and smiled, I said hello and smiled back, but she kept looking at me and smiling. She was an ML that I visited a few times about a year before and then the penny dropped, she was a little slimmer, different hair and had her boobs enhanced so at first I did not recognise her, but when she started a BBBJ I did remember her style and also her moans in DATY. Cost me a lot more than when she was an ML though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You must have seen her a while ago mate. Lately I find ML’s more pricey.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    You must have seen her a while ago mate. Lately I find ML’s more pricey.
    I can't agree more to this, and the hustle for bargaining, tickle tacke to the main event and sometimes it's not to what your expected, leaving you crave more... And u still go FS after that lol...

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk