Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $200/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, doggie, mish, HJ

Size/shape : Very petite, B-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Value for money/recommend? : Lovely girl and a great BJ but the restricted access didn't work for me. But YMMV.

My experience/comments : Rita wasn’t there today and I was met by an elderly gent who showed me to the room and took my money.

Sunny was readying the room. She has a pleasant GND face and was wearing a red nightie. First impression was that she is friendly but a bit shy and reserved.

Once the aircon was sorted I showered and she stripped. She is tiny. Must be under 5ft tall, slim figure with pert B-cups (which look bigger on her petite frame) and was fully and freshly shaved.

I lay on the bed while Sunny took a quick shower and she then knelt between my legs and immediately started sucking me.

It was a very good BBBJ – no teeth, nice soft lips, plenty of saliva, good hand-action and no tissue-breaks.

As we’d got off to such a quick start, I enjoyed her BJ for ages.

Eventually I asked for some 69 and Sunny moved round. This was good as she has a sweet little pussy. She was quiet at first but after a while she started gently moaning but I didn’t get her across the line. No FIV was allowed.

Sunny moved back to suck me some more and she soon got me close to cumming so I said “We fuck”.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she shook her head.

She asked that I fuck her as she said I was too big for cowgirl and I was surprised when she agreed to some doggie. Loads of lube was applied and I stood by the bed. Sunny tried to guide me in but she was extremely tight and held on to the base of my shaft to restrict my access and she was saying “Ow” as soon as I entered a little bit.

It wasn’t working so I got her to lie down for some mish. This was slightly better but she was clearly not comfortable so there was no way I was going to keep going until I came so I withdrew and lay down, asking her to finish me off with a HJ.

Sunny applied some lube and also sucked me for a while but she made sure it was just a HJ when I came.

After Sunny had showered she offered a massage but I got her to lie beside me for a chat – her English is very good.

She is from HCMC and has been here for a few months. She works at 90 on Tuesdays and Thursdays and studies other days.

The photo they currently use is not Sunny. Rita told me last week that they are going to get to get a real one. I told her she should say on the website that it’s not real.