I haven't posted for a while as my browsers were all warning me about this site not being safe.

I did some research about whether a VPN would help but no it doesn't keep this link secure. It only encrypts to VPN server but anonymous details are still readable between VPN and this site.

Then i thought what is the real security risk here? If the SSL is expired then at worst is everything is deceyptable and my user name and password can be seen as plaintext. More likely is man in the middle where someone takes my credentials.

But i then realised i dont use my personal email...i use a "burner" email solely for this site. I also use a password i use nowhere else....so I'm effectively ok.

So the risk is probably only for those use use their real email on this site AND a password they reuse elsewhere if they use the same email login.

Can any IT security boffins validate my analysis and logic?

Btw i have run several SSL checkers against this site and the main domain SSL cert ecpured Jan 2022. But there is another cert that is being renewed every week ....odd...

So anyway admin....you guys put a sticky proudly ststing you have upgraded this site's security but you have since let it lapse. Pls fix it up!!!

May not affect us but maybe more of the cautious business who may no longer wish to advertise here