Thread: Japanese Beni - an amazing spinner

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Japanese Beni - an amazing spinner

I’m re-doing this post due to a caching issue with the site.

If you want to know what happened just check the replies. I am not going to risk doing the same thing so i am just going to freehand the whole thing without any form of templatised layout.

Anyway, let me try and re-do this AR.

Firstly it was a Tuesday night that i saw her and it was a pretty random night. I wasn’t planning on visiting but i just happen to be nearby.

It was a tossup between her or NANO the small petite one that recently debuted with her own AV.

After seeing Nano and Beni , i made my decision to go with Beni.

I did not regret that decision because damn… she was amazing. Truly.

She is petite but busty with enough curves in the right places.

We started with the shower and immediately she was very friendly and receptive.

A few light kisses and then it was straight to bed.

She went down town to provide a very sensual BBBJ and I almost came right there. Her enthusiasm was commendable. Before i could take it anymore i asked if we can get to the main courses. She put on the dom and i started with doggy. Damn she was tight. I was seriously not prepared to last long so i turned her around and continued to do missionary. The eyes and face was enough for me to explode and I couldn’t hold it any longer. It was extra nice when she looks deep in your eyes. After cleaning up a bit, we chatted and she gave me a nice massage. I only booked her for 30 mins so it was a fairly quick session but definitely do no regret. I saw her again the following week and her service was just as good.

Highly recommended.

I am into the face and her face is an 8/10

Body 7/10

Enthusiasm is 9/10

I hope this review posts correctly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I smell something fishy here, and it is not the girl

This review is exactly the same as one for 42 Yumi from 2022 - word for word

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...29#post2386629
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitefinger51 View Post
    It was a late Tuesday night and wondering which girls were available. One caught my eye which I haven't seen before. Apparently she is new.

I quickly booked and made my way to Gladesville.

Upon meeting her was amazing to say the least. She is quite young - 22. She's very friendly and eager to please.

A quick shower and straight to business.

Her skin is flawless and cute face too.

I wanted to start things a bit slow so we went to some passionate kissing which then transitioned to DFK.

I asked her to go down which followed a nice BBBJ session. She is a bit on the more sensual and slower side which I didn't mind at all as this is what i liked.

After a bit more of this, it was time. I slapped on the dom and asked for Doggy. It was slow and nice at first and then started getting more intense. Flipped her over and did a bit of mish. I kept at this for a little longer until I wanted to finish and got her on the doggy position again. At this point I actually wanted to cum in her mouth so i asked her and she obliged. I CIMed and overall it was a great ride.

Had a bit of time so she massaged for a bit which i liked.

Finally the alarm went off so I showered up and had a bit of friendly conversation afterwards.

Overall she's definitely recommended.

Body: 9/10
    Face 8/10
    Session: 8/10

Services used: BBBJ, CIM, Doggy, Massage

Banned
    🤣🤣🤣

Spot on plagiarism!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They also like to post at 38 minutes past the hour 🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I never believe brothel reviewing their own shop, until today...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Check the username, its a triple

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw Beni and this thread is bullshit.

Her body is about a 4/10, and tried to scam me out of 10 minutes.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey guys,

I dunno what happened but i usually copy and paste one of my other reviews as a template.

I made changes but there is a caching issue on this forum and it saved a previous partially edited version of my post! This is not what I intended to post.

I did see Beni and i really enjoyed my time with her. In fact, I’ve went again and saw her twice now and plan to see her more often.

To me she is great with a lovely face, a great service and my type of body - petite yet busty.

Now i will try to edit my previous post to the original one so please bear with me while i do this.

Again, it was not my intention to paste my previous AR. I was only using my previous ones as a template and make changes from there. I do that with all my reviews.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Also what’s with the comments about the shop reviewing their own girls? Come on guys i am just a normal dude like you guys. I have work commitments play video games and regularly lurk reddit or news sites. I cant be double checking stuff when I am posting. Specially if the forum had a caching issue. Don’t forget the site was down for a whole 48 hours not too long ago.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ok guys i have now edited the post! I freehanded it to ensure no more issues with templates or caching with the site.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    lol desperation smells good on you. Let’s throw around “site issues” and “cache problems” and hope everyone believes it. Oh yeah and let’s add in the line that I’m a regular dude, that’ll fool them… hope ppl don’t check my post history and see I only post positive reviews for 42 Gladesville

I call bullshit. nightshade got busted for faking reviews

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Right just because I frequent 42 it means I work for them?

Some theory u got there dude.

Your join date was only a few months ago. I call bullshit on your reply.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    In fact, googling your username shows a bunch of ads for other brothels or services. It looks like you’re just stirring shit up to discredit 42.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fake reviews will kill this forum. They should be deleted.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In fact, googling your username shows a bunch of ads for other brothels or services. It looks like you’re just stirring shit up to discredit 42.
    😂 maybe try clicking into those supposed links first before citing your “evidence”. Or did you get too excited because you thought you were onto something.

Get out of here with your shop written fake ass “oh oh the cache made me do it” bullshit review

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Clicking on those links doesn’t prove the fact you aren’t just stirring shit up. In fact, it’s super suss you have so many.

Looks like you’re just out for some blood and enjoy the negativity. You angry at the world or something?

Anyways, enjoy your negativity. You seem like a lonely and bored individual craving for some controversy.

I’m done with this thread.

Peace.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Clicking on those links doesn’t prove the fact you aren’t just stirring shit up. In fact, it’s super suss you have so many.

Looks like you’re just out for some blood and enjoy the negativity. You angry at the world or something?

Anyways, enjoy your negativity. You seem like a lonely and bored individual craving for some controversy.

Peace.
    I also hope you’re done writing fake shop reviews.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Peace.
    3x Reviews of the same venue using the same template. CH was right to highlight it. It's not a caching issue.