Date: A Saturday in August 2023
    Shop: Blacktown Massage
    Address: 106 Main St Blacktown

Girl: Amy
    Body: 160ish cm, C/D very saggy, stomach overhang
    Ethnicity: Taiwanese

Fee: $45 for 30mins iirc
    Extras: $130 for NHJ, BBJ.

This was my first punt ever and first sexual encounter in over 10 years. I had just had my car fixed and had been reading this forum for quite awhile. I finally moved over the edge and made my way to a place nearby which I had read about on here.
    After heading upstairs and being greeted by a door lady, the door opens into a small waiting room. There are 2 fully closed service rooms with thick doors each with their own AC unit. The room has hard wood floors and was quite dark.

In came a different woman to whom opened the door. I had already undressed and was lying face down with my undies still on. She had a laugh and said 'Who is gonna see?' and helped me slip them off. I then felt much less nervous knowing I came to the correct place!
    She started the massage which was standard with plenty of ball teasing. There was plenty of small talk about where I am from, what I do, how old I am, etc. With me asking somewhat the same questions back at her.

After awhile she asked if I would like a HJ, I asked what else she offers. I guess she could tell I was new because she asked what I wanted. I replied BBBJ and she asked how much I would give her for that. I replied $100 and she eventually talked me up to $130. Negotiating while naked it really hard!

After all of that she slipped off her dress and the DFK started and did not stop until I walked out the door at the end. Seriously DFK galore and I didnt even ask for it. The BBBJ however was terrible. No suction, hardly any movement and didn't last long at all. It left me wondering if BJs were really that good?
    After she tired out she gave the HJ fist shake and I nodded. She placed too much oil on my little head which removed pretty much any sensitivity I had and left me having a little trouble keeping it hard.

However props to her since she kept jerking away while DFKing me. Only giving me a breath to suck on her tits. She never once looked at the clock and I truely felt I had her whole attention (based on future punts).

Once I popped she cleaned me up, then went back to DFKing at any chance she had while we got dressed. She told me her name as we exiting the room (which I was so nervous I forgot to ask her). She led me to the outside door, gave me a final DFK and grabbed my cock, and told me to come again.

All in all some good point and some bad points. I won't likely visit again as I value a good BBBJ and massage over everything else.
    I have had a few other places in or near Blacktown which I will post down the track since this site is sorely missing places out this way.
    Greater West is Best West

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the report.

I've been visiting 14 Artillery the last couple of months and have been looking at other nearby places. Friday's roster has some nice Thai girls, and a ml from inner Mongolia.