Thread: Cruise hookups

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    As I said in another post, most of the threads here are very trivial. At this point I really don't mind being banned for telling the truth because I don't think anyone outside are actually reading this or care about the views.

It's really tiring for whoever currently administering this forum to try and bring up traffic. There's not much topics that interests normal people here.

Might I add that whoever got duped or were disappointed that the reviews didn't meet their expectations might actually stop visiting the forum, and that's how traffic slowed down throughout the decade.

Quote Originally Posted by yonah View Post
    As I said in another post, most of the threads here are very trivial. At this point I really don't mind being banned for telling the truth because I don't think anyone outside are actually reading this or care about the views.

It's really tiring for whoever currently administering this forum to try and bring up traffic. There's not much topics that interests normal people here.

Might I add that whoever got duped or were disappointed that the reviews didn't meet their expectations might actually stop visiting the forum, and that's how traffic slowed down throughout the decade.
    What do you want? Cliff Notes to punting? As long as you don't have to move your lips when you read, I think it's very easy to scan the titles, then the posts in a thread, to easily identify the meat, the trivial, and the drivel.

I think the admins do a fine job, and IF overloaded, can bring in help. Just as long as the root password to the host server is known by more than ONE person. One site kept the keys with one person, that person disappeared, and the site had to be rebuilt when it slowly degraded.

Experienced punters understand YMMV. Hopefully, dupes are reported,. One of the main purposes of sites like this is to learn from others' mistakes.

And disappointment? That's just the difference between your fantasy and reality.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post

And disappointment? That's just the difference between your fantasy and reality.
    Sometimes people need fantasy to survive their reality.
    And the foundational cornerstone of the sex industry is fantasy.