Thread: Chasing a Rainbow

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Chasing a Rainbow

Trying to decide on 3 choices: a regular with known service who I haven't seen since I've been back, a new addition to the pitching rotation, or try something new. Decided to go with new/Summerville/Rainbow. Seems she's only on the roster 1 day a week, Friday, PRC (roster; according to her, HK, but now guess both speak the truth, unfortunately), and with the Chinese New Year coming up next month, figured I'd strike while the iron is, if not hot, available.

Sent an SMS at opening, no response. Called, finally answered, asked to book, a lot of fumbling around. Given the travel time, I was just about to go to Plan B when I got the OK. I picked Rainbow because the photo (yes, I know) and the description looked/sounded interesting. The photo was taken in the shop, but I'd say a bit staged; there was a rack but less than what appears in the photo. Age given as 22, which I believe, as long as Summerville is using hex. But an attractive, slender lady. Reasonable English.

Upstairs,smaller room, do appreciate the en-suite shower. Not so much before (thank you Sydney public transport) but I did, and CERTAINLY after. Stripped, showered, on the table. Massage started, started off excellent. Some of the best neck massage I've had, and my neck is a sore point (what can I say, has to carry that heavy brain around - yea, I wish). A lot of incidental pelvis/leg pressure on my hands, or maybe that WAS my imagination. On the back, a lot of forearm pressure/movement. She is small/lean enough to easily climb up on the table to apply some pressure. Lower back, more applying pressure points... then... Honestly, I do have legs, but perhaps she's misjudged the time. She leans in close, whispers in my ear if I'm interested in extras. Given the time is only half up, I'd certainly hope so.

She asked if I was interested in part 2. I inquired on what upgrades were available. And there we ran into a bit of an accent problem, between the pronunciation of the "s" and the "f" sound. I really wasn't sure if she was talking oral or fs. Standard upgrades available, part 2, part 2.5, part 3, each with a pineapple increment. Myself, always wanting to climb to the top, I opted for the 1st class ride.

She started with a very nice BBBJ, a bit of tissue. I mentioned I had condoms and fetched one (branded quality). On it went, and in I went. Lower regions were natural, more a scraggly bush rather than a thicket. Basically all the usual positions were available, and she does have the thighs to do a very nice Asian squat. Then, on one switch, "Houston, we have a problem", the docking cover has ruptured. So much for Trojan quality, but we had been going at it hard (or else, on the initial applying, she had stretched it a bit much with fingernails?). Nicely, she didn't panic, and offered up her own replacement. She was very much game, with some nice papayas to squeeze, with some decent sized stems. Touching and playing WAS allowed.

Seemed she also had intuitive powers because we were approaching the hour limit, but not necessarily the finish line (not her fault, I forget that I'm getting older and need a day of rest between...) She was willing to continue, but I suggested a HJ finish, which she delivered. Sequential showers, but one nice thing, in both the before and after, she had started the shower running. As she cleaned the room, I dressed, along with showing her the trailer from Ai Weiwei's "Cockroach" (if you don't know, Google is your friend).

A nice time was had, and glad I did see her. I don't think she'll get a tenured position at Summerville's, rather remaining a temporary associate. Trouble is, there are others to see there, and elsewhere, so while a repeat would be on the dance card, it might have to wait awhile. So slender build, maybe enough for Spanish but think it'd be a half bun wrap, a nice face, and definitely a hard worker.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nicely written AR Bro 11Bravo. Rainbow certainly sounds nice.
    I haven't been to SV (or other places too for that matter) for years. Guess I need to get out more...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    Rainbow certainly sounds nice.
    I can always tell when it was a good time the next day when my thighs are screaming "how young do you think we are?", as they are today.