Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any intel for japan?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by spellbind View Post
    I use this agency. https://hentaitokyo.com/

They are fantastic. They only service foreigners, so it attracts the girls that don't want to run into the Japanese men they know.
    A couple of the girls I've seen with this agency have also come over to Australia and worked here coincidentally.
    Many of the girls allow movie recording with face as an extra. I generally pick girls that allow movie recording.

All the photos are 100% real. Mostly I've done outcalls to my hotel. (I've done the in-calls as well, its all legit. They take you to a love hotel that you pay by the hour)
    My last few trips to Tokyo have been just 1 or 2 nighters, I generally book a love hotel for the night nearby to my job.
    One time I also used https://hentaitokyo.com/ and the girl recognised me from a session in Sydney. We have become friends so I generally check with her when I am booking my trip and we spend time together as she loves to practise her english and use me as a pillow dictionary.

When you consider the cost of a normal 5 star western style hotel room (which the customer is being billed for), the love hotel is quite cheap (an generally more convenient to the job). To find these hotels, takes some effort but can be well worth it. I generally find a walk around the area after asking a few discrete questions with the guys @ work find the areas.

Banned
    Never had BB in Japan regardless of BJ or FS. Everything that happens behind the doors are also very methodical imo - take off clothes, fold it neatly and place in basket, sit on sukebe chair, WL washes you down like in a hot spring bath, towel, lie on your back and depending on her services she might do catbath + B2B followed by CBJ and cowgirl. As I have only tried 30 min sessions not much time for different positions, also I was in a hurry to catch my next bullet train ride so no time extensions. Had only J Milfs with decent body shape as papasan said other shops have younger girls but mostly either Chinese or Korean, and prices were around 25000 yen for 30 mins.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Percy1 View Post
    So much greaaaat food in Japan
    I miss many foodstuff that you can only get in Japan and Asian countries - Shishamo fish with roe. I managed to buy some dried shishamo from Tsukiji fish market to bring back here but I prefer being able to have the fresh or frozen ones. Also Chuutoro maguro sashimi. Many people say Ootoro is better but I don't like it that much because it's too fatty. Chuutoro or lean meat maguro is my favourite.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12