Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any intel for japan?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Any intel for japan?

Hey guys I know this forum is for Syd but it also seems more lively than the international forum...

I'll be in japan for some time and would appreciate it if anyone could share some intel.

I'll be visiting Tokyo, Osaka, Sapporo, Hokkaido, Sendai, Nagoya & Kyoto.

I would greatly appreciate any intel y'all can provide tyyyy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Notarealperson33 View Post
    Hey guys I know this forum is for Syd but it also seems more lively than the international forum...

I'll be in japan for some time and would appreciate it if anyone could share some intel.

I'll be visiting Tokyo, Osaka, Sapporo, Hokkaido, Sendai, Nagoya & Kyoto.

I would greatly appreciate any intel y'all can provide tyyyy
    There is an overseas section on this forum, plus just scroll down there there are some interesting advertisers at the bottom of the page.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You can use these English sites when you are in Tokyo:

https://tokyoadultguide.com
    https://tokyonightstyle.com

This site is good for all of Japan in English
    https://chn.cityheaven.net/en/

In Japanese this is the most comprehensive site:
    https://www.cityheaven.net/

Tips:
    If you can't speak any Japanese stick to the English research sites but, even then some places you call won't be able to speak English. In the above links look for places that say specifically that English is OK.

English only will limit you to 1% of what is available. If you can speak a little nihongo, ebough to carry a semi basic conversation (not just "kawaii" or "sugoii") then a lot more places are becoming gaijin OK.

A lot of stuff is 'outcall' although there is some stuff where you can go to venues and have fun there and not all places gaurantee sex!

Where you can guarantee sex:
    In Tokyo - Yoshiwara is the soapland area. You will need to book ahead.

In Osaka, there's Tobita Shinichi (plus a lot of soaplands if you search cityheaven.) Tobita is great though as it's a place where you can walk the street and see girls in open rooms and if they are ok with gaijin, they will call out to you (oniisan - which is brother in Japanese). You will probably need to speak JP. Also I havent been to Tobita since COVID so do your own research.

Places to avoid:
    Kabukicho in Shinjuku. You will get scammed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta333 View Post
    Places to avoid:

What ways can you be scammed?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch97 View Post
    What ways can you be scammed?
    Not really a scam but I got bait and switched while roaming the streets of Kabukicho. There were touts on the street advertising services. I was led to a parlour that turned out to be completely PRCs that spoke some Japanese. IE. Not real J girls.

I later learned that this was common practice to lure foreigners who can't speak Japanese into using the sex services in Japan.

This was about 10 years ago though, not sure what it's like now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I was recently in tokyo, a lot of the massage shops work differently if you choose a girl it usually costs 1000 yen extra and i went to this soapy massage parlour and was charged 10,000 yen for a hj so be prepared for some expensive prices compared to Australia

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Not really a scam but I got bait and switched while roaming the streets of Kabukicho. There were touts on the street advertising services. I was led to a parlour that turned out to be completely PRCs that spoke some Japanese. IE. Not real J girls.

I later learned that this was common practice to lure foreigners who can't speak Japanese into using the sex services in Japan.

This was about 10 years ago though, not sure what it's like now.
    Its still the same. I was there 2 weeks ago.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta333 View Post
    You can use these English sites when you are in Tokyo:

https://tokyoadultguide.com
    https://tokyonightstyle.com

This site is good for all of Japan in English
    https://chn.cityheaven.net/en/

In Japanese this is the most comprehensive site:
    https://www.cityheaven.net/

Tips:
    If you can't speak any Japanese stick to the English research sites but, even then some places you call won't be able to speak English. In the above links look for places that say specifically that English is OK.

English only will limit you to 1% of what is available. If you can speak a little nihongo, ebough to carry a semi basic conversation (not just "kawaii" or "sugoii") then a lot more places are becoming gaijin OK.

A lot of stuff is 'outcall' although there is some stuff where you can go to venues and have fun there and not all places gaurantee sex!

Where you can guarantee sex:
    In Tokyo - Yoshiwara is the soapland area. You will need to book ahead.

In Osaka, there's Tobita Shinichi (plus a lot of soaplands if you search cityheaven.) Tobita is great though as it's a place where you can walk the street and see girls in open rooms and if they are ok with gaijin, they will call out to you (oniisan - which is brother in Japanese). You will probably need to speak JP. Also I havent been to Tobita since COVID so do your own research.

Places to avoid:

Tobita Shinchi is always good, but quick and a bit expensive. Lots of stunners.I've done that lots of times.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Useful information in International Sex Guide.

No silly "surveys" about "what colour underpants do you wear?", etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    4000 yen to get your dick sucked bareback at Jan Jan. Thank (or curse) me later

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by yunglean View Post
    That's cheap!! 4000 yen is roughly AUD $40.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the replies guys. I've been doing my own research and basically compiled a huge list of possible places. I'll report back with some intel if anyone is interested

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Notarealperson33 View Post
    Thanks for the replies guys. I've been doing my own research and basically compiled a huge list of possible places. I'll report back with some intel if anyone is interested
    Let us know how it goes, Enjoy your trip and stay safe always use protection lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Head out of Shibuya station, cross the road towards the 109 building. Keep on the left of the 109 building going up the hill. I found a massage shop halfway up the hill, then further up in the love hotel area one of the touts took me to her little room for fs. Both were locals. The tout was just a hard and fast quickie which was just what I felt like. The massage shop did the full wash, massage, bj/hj and a good massage as well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

janjan

I just came back from Japan today. 4000Yen for a blowjob at Jan Jan is something I miss already.

Generally older women. Although I did get a younger chick once (mid-20s) who was pretty. It's kinda dark though so it's not that important.

All were pros and beat any BJ I've ever gotten here by a country mile. Maybe that's just me getting duds in Sydney.

Whilst not public it's not exactly private either. Open-ish booths that punters and girls can walk past pretty freely. The place has a cigarette smell too.

Even with the drawbacks I'd go back in a heartbeat.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yunglean View Post
    Posted this before, but had bbbj from a Japanese milf/borderline gilf in a room that stunk of cigarettes. She was a pro tho

Banned
    So much greaaaat food in Japan

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tbh if you are foreigner, Sydney punting market for japanese girls is better than in Japan itself. Solely because majority of them are not accepting foreigners. Its price is relatively similar to Sydney. Most of them also don't allow multiple shots even if you book longer duration. Here's some places you can consider:

Tobita shinchi(Osaka): they have very pretty girls, the kind where you won't be able to find in Sydney. Some of them are working as JAV actress. However, service is very hit and miss. Most of them only offers standard service(everything with condom and no dfk)

Matsushima shinchi(Osaka): Similar like Tobita. A bit of downgrade in terms of looks but an upgrade in terms of service.

Yoshiwara(Tokyo): red light district where you need to do your research first before visiting. Lots of establishment in this are don't accept foreigners.

Okubo park(Tokyo): freelance girls offering by themselves. Never been there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was in Osaka back in April. I did some research while there and yeah, City Heaven is great for options, but not many shops there will actually let you in (I tried walking into one, but the fact that I didn't know enough Japanese led to being asked to leave.) That said, most City Heaven shops are not actually FS shops, at least not "officially". So the options that I was comfortable with were Matsushima Shinchi and Tobita Shinchi. Both are located in small suburbs, and as you walk through the streets you're able to look at the girls that are available. Prepare yourself to being call out by the mamasans constantly, especially at Tobita.

From my research, Tobita has the prettier girls, and a place were some JAV actress may start their careers. However, their service is quick, as they prefer people choosing the 2min option as opposed to a longer one (since they make more money with shorter sessions). Tobita is located a little south of Namba, about three or four stations.

Matsushima is very similar to Tobita, but the girls aren't as pretty. However (and this is based on my research), unlike in Tobita, the girls at Matsushima will be happy with you choosing longer sessions - I think I chose the 45 min session, for like 20,000 yen. It was a great session, and I still think about her to this day from time to time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I use this agency. https://hentaitokyo.com/

They are fantastic. They only service foreigners, so it attracts the girls that don't want to run into the Japanese men they know.
    A couple of the girls I've seen with this agency have also come over to Australia and worked here coincidentally.
    Many of the girls allow movie recording with face as an extra. I generally pick girls that allow movie recording.

All the photos are 100% real. Mostly I've done outcalls to my hotel. (I've done the in-calls as well, its all legit. They take you to a love hotel that you pay by the hour)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast