Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Punting in hot weather

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    Bro, that is hot af! I reckon it is the pheromones too. I just get hornier in the heat

Maybe thats why im always horny in SE Asia. Yesterday fucked the regular and we were both a pile of sweat after...

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk
    You fucked your regular well I just fucked mine and the heat level went up. Man I love hot sweaty sex on hot days with my regular. I better see her on Thursday to if we are having 38 degrees.,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Bro as long as they have been washed first. Do you bring wet wipes?
    Well she had her shower earlier in the morning but I rocked over to her place abt midday I told her not to put the aircon on. Let them big tities sweat no need wet wipes just put my face between her hot big tits and lick kiss lick kiss lick and lick her yummy Asian pussy to I'll never stop!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro as long as they have been washed first. Do you bring wet wipes?
    Mine always has wet wipes. But i wash my cock and my ass before I punt generally. I personally cant handle BO so in turn i dont want to be giving off BO

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Extra hot is extra wet...but yes...hot weather means its best to wash before you go. Keep the lady happy and she ll make you happy too

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Punthunt2022 View Post
    Extra hot is extra wet...but yes...hot weather means its best to wash before you go. Keep the lady happy and she ll make you happy too
    Wait until you see the line in the nearest curry shop where the owners didn't want to turn the AC on to save money! Some interesting fragrance other than curry will start to permeate the area.

The worse is sitting in one of those old non-AC trains and it stops at Parramatta and Harris Park stations.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another scorcher tomorrow. Who's planning to punt tomorrow?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenxxx View Post
    Another scorcher tomorrow. Who's planning to punt tomorrow?
    Yep 35 degrees again perfect for sweaty boom boom.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Presumably you guys who like sweaty sweaty boom boom, only visit shops where the lady has access to a shower, so you aren't soaking in the sweat of all the previous men?

Do all massage shops have a shower for the MLs to use, even if there isn't one for the punter?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Perfect day planned tomorrow: gym to get horned, midday punt in the heat and then beach to cool down. And no need for change of outfit: footy shorts, wife beater and budgies will do me all day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Presumably you guys who like sweaty sweaty boom boom, only visit shops where the lady has access to a shower, so you aren't soaking in the sweat of all the previous men?

Do all massage shops have a shower for the MLs to use, even if there isn't one for the punter?
    Nothing like banging a gal who is back from jogging. Sweaty tits on ML a real turn on. Lick her clean.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Sweaty chicks are sexy as hell. I've been watching a lot of JAV vids where the chick gets banged and get all sweaty.

Just something about the reflection of the sweat on a sexy bod makes me horny.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hot, humid weather makes me lazy, so for me Summer is massage time instead of FS time. But I can be persuaded to alter that if the situation is right.

Hat a amazing punt with Patty at No5 with sweat dripping off both of us. But then the AC cooled everything down afterwards. So can most certainly enhance the feeling with sweaty bodies rubbing against each other. But I'm gunna need a shower before and after in this shitty weather.

Banned
    Long time ago tried a private WL in an apartment in Parramatta. She only had a standfan in the room, no AC. We sweated like we were in a sauna. Took a cold shower before leaving. Most of the time when having sex during a hot day I just want to finish really quickly because the sweat makes it uncomfortable as any potential BO might also arise the longer you sweat.

Back when I lived in Southeast Asia I used to have quickies if there's no AC.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12