Thread: New (V) Cherry at Fireflies 382A. WARNING: Her BBBJ may become addictive!

Senior Member(無間使者)

New (V) Cherry at Fireflies 382A. WARNING: Her BBBJ may become addictive!

Stopped in to Fireflies at 382A Pitt St last night after a long absence from this pleasurable hobby to see new V Cherry, who started the prior day. Wow, very pretty and quite tall at around 165cm, D cups, size 6 and a true hourglass figure. The pics on the website and WeChat are real and she has an amazing body. Not the 40-45kg small/petite size I often go for, but her whole package left my jaw dragging on the ground.

Paid the damage to Leo at Reception and lovely Cherry came down to meet me in a sexy black dress running down to below her knees and split up the right hand side to show her leg. The dress was also quite open at the top to show off her voluptuous boobs. What a package! Cherry held my hand and led me up to Room 11 – the first time I have been in this room (for some reason, I am most often sent to Room 7).

Into the room and Cherry leans over for a nice kiss and after 30 seconds or so, suggests we start with a shower which was a welcome idea considering the current temps and humidity. Cherry took charge in the shower, but there wasn’t any time wasting as is sometimes the case with other WLs. I could tell by Cherry’s confidence that although she is new to Fireflies, she is not NTI.

Cherry asked me to lie on the bed and, mesmerized by her beautiful naked body, I obeyed. Cherry starts off her routine with a little cat bath, but it’s not long before she starts to lick my cock. Starting slowly at first licking up and down and around the shaft, she teases me and prolongs the anticipation of what will happen when she gets to the head. I wasn’t kept in suspense too long as her flickering tongue starts to rise further and further up the shaft and then finally to the head. The tongue flicks continue, with the occasional licking, which take over from flicking and then finally graduating to sucking. It is like a progression of techniques that demonstrate Cherry is no amateur and is there to please.

So then the sucking and pumping up and down on my cock starts. Her BBBJ is very experienced, but not necessarily PSE with loads of saliva running down my balls. It is also not necessarily GFE -as I certainly have never had a GF giving me a BJ like this! Rather, it is Cherry’s own technique which, for me anyway, was fantastic!. TBH, I didn’t want it to stop, and let it go and go. As I was Cherry’s first customer for the night, Cherry had lots of energy and kept up the pace. I leaned my head up slightly, so I could see her pretty mouth devouring my cock as Cherry progressed unhindered.

Then she moved to the more conventional BJ pumping up and down on my cock, but still with her mouth swirling around my cock inside her mouth. My god, time to extend, I am wondering as the feeling is just awesome. Cherry then changes position, so she is sitting between my legs and going for it, like a WL version of Woody Woodpecker. I gently place my two hands on each side of her head and start to face fuck her, which she receives without hesitation. Not the full length and not ramming it down her throat (as Kimmy and now Lydia at Fireflies do of their own volition), but deep enough to hear some slight gagging and gurgling sounds. We keep this up until I suggest some 69.

Cherry changes to 69 and I start to lick her lovely little cunt. It is actually the first time I have seen it, as so far Cherry has led the way and we didn’t do my normal seduction at the beginning with me slowly undressing her and gently removing her panties to expose her little slit. Instead her clothes had come off in a flash and then she moved into the shower.

Ok, back to her lovely shaved pussy. For a size 6 girl, Cherry is very small. I start to lick her as I feel my cock return to its rightful position in her mouth and the addictive BBBJ starts again. But now I get to concentrate on licking her pussy and her clit. I tease her for awhile as I lick the small, tight lips of her pussy and then venture up to her clit. Focusing on that I hear a few gasps and moans, but no obvious FOAM. I continue and I can tell Cheery is enjoying it and then start to caress her pussy lips with 1-2 fingers while I lick her clit. More moans from Cherry, although they are distorted as she still has my cock deep inside her mouth (the BBBJ never stops!!). Progressed to FIV and FIA with one finger in each, which was received without hesitation.

I want to lick her properly and so move her to lie in her back. Now finally, I can spread her legs and enjoy both the sight as well as the taste and sensual feeling of licking her between her legs. From 69, I had discovered the most sensitive/responsive position on her clit and so I focused almost exclusively there. Now able to concentrate on her own orgasm, Cherry I rolling her eyes back in her head and holding her hands close to her chest and mouth. Bringing her to what I thought was her explosion point, I eased off a couple of times to prolong the pleasure as she had done for me….

Then back to her clit and I lubricated first one finger then two and placed them at the entrance of her cunt. Rather than pushing straight inside, I just created pressure on the entrance (which is not difficult as she has a small pussy). So, it created the anticipation of an entrance, without actually going inside. This technique was not wasted with Cherry now convulsing slightly and gasping as my tongue kept up the pressure on her clit. Within a few moments, she exploded, shaking and convulsing as she came and I simultaneously pushed the two fingers inside her cunt, which made her back arch and seemingly she became short of breath.

Needing too regain her composure and her breath, she lay back on the her pretty face and beautiful body caressed by her long black hair. Such a beautiful sight!

Knowing that time was ticking – as Cherry leaves the time displayed on her phone in full view, so in the absence of a clock, you know how much time is remaining – I stretch the condom over Mr Cock and slowly push inside her. Fuck she is tight. As I haven’t been with many V girls, I am not sure if this is more common with V girls, or …. just my lucky day. Cherry is very well lubricated and so there is no reaching for gel or any other stuff, but rather she is just happy to take my cock inside her.

We fuck hard and deep, mostly in mish as I enjoy seeing the pleasure on her face when I am inside her. Cherry is very responsive and perhaps gets close to cumming a couple of times. But she later tells me she only wants to have one orgasm per day, otherwise she can't work. Finally, I want to go back to BBBJ and CIM, rather than blow in a condom, so we change position and she starts with a little cat bath plus nipple play before taking control and making me squirt over her lips and tongue as the latter keeps up that delightful and highly addictive licking and sucking.

On the way out, Jesse grabs me and introduces me to new V Ruby and M Mimi who coincidently, are both in the now busy Reception to say hello to a line of punters. Both are tiny, pretty, cute and very fuckable. Ruby is pretty and early 20s, I'd say. Mimi is very cute and likely quite young - 18yo? 19yo? The pics of Ruby are accurate - as they are for Mimi, but you can't see much from Mimi's pics. New pics required for cute young Mimi!! OMG. Lucky it's my birthday!

30 minutes after stumbling out the door, … I wanted to go back for Round 2. I found Cherry a pure delight and, as I warned above, her BBBJ is highly addictive. WIR? Definitely!!

Enjoy!
    Last edited by AsiaAddict; 09-12-2023 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Add more detail plus line spacing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are cherry pictures really accurate ? She is also suppose to be 160/48kg, is that what you see ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does fireflies have a back entrance?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes info is on their website

Senior Member(無間使者)
    real or fake D cups?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm sure @Asiaaddict is on retainer with this joint.

Been there - and his descriptions are nothing like reality.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niisato View Post

Yeah what puzzles me is the pics don't even look like D cup size, I've avoided this place so far because they use fake pics sporadically.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Aaaagh Niisato,

Another post from you criticising my ARs. But, exactly what description are criticising or disagreeing with here? The girl? The shop?

Well, I know from my study of your posts that you are incapable or at least disinterested in creating the mutual pleasure and enjoyment in the room with the girls. I know my ARs can never be reality for you. I understand that, but I still feel sorry for you because you are missing out. But I am sure you are in the majority, so don't worry. It will be ok.

And, re the shop, I haven't "described" the shop in any detail (if, in fact at all). I don't mention luxurious premises, champagne and canapes on arrival or rooms with opulent features. Because that would be false.

So, .... WTF

I called you out on your false accusations regarding me providing advertising for this shop, when in fact my ARs for 382A are entirely consistent with my prior ARs for other shops, most especially those coincident in timing between 360 and 382A. But no reply from you so far. You just light the fuse and ran away. Typical coward.

No different to the idiotic claim by Timeis629 that I was using AI to write ARs. When I pointed out how that could not be true, ...... no reply. Just run away and can't face the truth.

No different to the dumbarse 'easylove4u' who claimed I had only written posts for 382A, when there were also numerous similar posts for CBD (mostly 360) which overlapped in time and style.

How embarrassing for you both to be caught out making false accusations.

To be honest, your criticisms are so strongly critical, but lack any detail regarding what it is you are criticising, I am starting to wonder if you are being 'encouraged' by another shop to be negative about 382A for competitive reasons.

Because you are so light on detail, this is starting to make the most sense.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Oh Niisato, by the way, I forgot to mention. I am happy to appoint you as my Manager and so please go and negotiate a retainer for me from Jesse. I will share 10% of whatever you negotiate. If Jesse refuses, then I think you should arrange a march up Pitt Street. It seems these days, flags are de rigueur for marches these days, so PM your email address and I will send you a jpg of my tongue to use on the flag.

If you want to negotiate a retainer for me from the shop that is 'encouraging' you to post critical comments on my ARs, that's ok, too. If they have nice girls, I am happy to write ARs for them, too.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Just closing off on all the instances in which you made your false allegations. There are so many instances of your BS allegations that, …. it is pretty obvious you are doing this on behalf of a competitor shop. What a joke!

Bad news Niisato! Another punter has verified my AR and this time it's for Rossi. You can see it at:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-a-combination!

So that brings the total to six or seven other punters providing positive ARs or verifying my ARs at this shop. As mentioned, the ARs for 382A are written in the same style as for CBD360/CBDStyle. So, ….. does that mean I was creating false advertising for CBD as well?

Didn't you do any research on other punters' ARs for this shop before you started making false allegations about my ARs?

Apparently not. Just like easylove4u.

Ridiculous!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks, @asiaaddict. I feel humbled with all that attention.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I want more n more please