Thread: Venus - a fine wine that gets better with age

Junior Member(有D料到)

Venus - a fine wine that gets better with age

Venus has been a go-to of mine for some time. She’s well documented in reviews, but my great experiences with her has forced me to write one of my own.

Rather than do a full review I’ll just give the best features about her so that hopefully the other brothers on here can enjoy too (which I’m sure many have already)

Venus is one of the most friendly working girls I’ve ever come across. Never seems to have a bad day, always smiling cheerful and always makes you feel welcome. Look wise, she has an attractive half-cast face, curvy in the right places, and a gorgeous plump ass.

Highlight of Venus is definitely her willingness to do anything (except anal). Her DFK is awesome and continuous, and makes you feel like your kisser a long time lover. The way she can use her tongue in every aspect of love making is something ever brother on here should experience.

BBBJ is absolute silk, no teeth at all, varies pace, swirls her tongue around, licks balls and up and down shaft, and is able to go deep.

As mentioned before she’s a very willing partner, and when it comes to sex, she’s willing to try any position and can take a pounding. She has an alluring, addictive and sexy moan that just entices you to enjoy and go for more. She genuinely loves sex. ‘Fuck me hard’ she’ll cry out when she’s really into it and close to cumming.

When you build a good chemistry with Venus (which isn’t hard to do) and are able to make her feel good, she’ll return it x10.

She’s a veteran and never a disappointment for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I totally agree. Have seen her every 6 months or so, and the service is consistently great. Such a friendly person as well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do the pictures match this one. She looks amazing

Ah Venus. This AR deserves a bump. Venus is a true legend and beautiful woman inside and out. I love our after sex chats and cigarettes as much as the actual sex. Seen hundreds of different WLs MLs whatever and for service and attitude towards me, top 3 for sure. Maybe I should be posting in the 'falling for a WL' thread.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Ah Venus. This AR deserves a bump. Venus is a true legend and beautiful woman inside and out. I love our after sex chats and cigarettes as much as the actual sex. Seen hundreds of different WLs MLs whatever and for service and attitude towards me, top 3 for sure. Maybe I should be posting in the 'falling for a WL' thread.
    I thought I was the only one hahaha Seriously I can't stop seeing Venus

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aquaman69 View Post
    I thought I was the only one hahaha Seriously I can't stop seeing Venus
    if ur taking a break from J girls and yet to see other high ranked service girls suggest to try Cici (at Empire) or C Ivy (Ginza club)

the good thing with fresh meat and sushi is they are super young and alot cute and inexperienced but can be a really 50/50 with service and being treated like a king

good to have a few trump card girls up your sleeve to see on day where u wanna just lay there to get serviced and can be the star fish hahaha srsly some of the girls that are trump cards are happy to do most of if not all the work if thats what makes u happy and you dont lead or tell them otherwise...hahaha credit to Venus professionalism and energy levels for bbbj even late into her shift.

just her body type and shape of pussy isnt for my style that i would continuously go back too similar to how the voice can be a bit of turn off for some with K MIscha