Thread: Sumi - Vietnamese - Pussy Cat Dolls

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sumi - Vietnamese - Pussy Cat Dolls

Sumi from Vietnam

WeChatId: Alwayslucky8889

I’m so happy that I managed to book this wonderful girl before she left Sydney.

Visited her Saturday afternoon in Epping, good location with ample parking. Good communication with PCD via WeChat.

As per other reports this girl is a must see.

She’s gorgeous in my eyes, petite but very curvy, lovely eyes, very full pouty lips, the whitest teeth I’ve ever seen. Milky white skin (I usually prefer the tanned Thai skin but it doesn’t matter).

Lots of tattoos (which I find sexy on a girl) everywhere - boobs, stomach, back, legs - all done tastefully.

Age wise I’d say she’s early 30’s but like most Asian girls can pass for younger.

Service was $250 for 45 mins - FS, DATY, Rimming on her, DFK, FIV.

She is a hot girl, loves DATY and rimming on her, she was so horny, moaning and writhing all over the bed.

A great missionary fuck with lots of kissing, more DATY then she pulled me into a 69.

After a while, get her on all 4’s, lick her pussy and arse from behind and fuck her again. Holding the sides of her curvy bum and released - wonderful sight.

She’s a very friendly girl, heading back home then in the NewYear will be going to serve our Canadian friends in Toronto.

Let’s just hope she returns later next year !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is a wild fire....missing her alrdy....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I completely agree 675r I also had the opportunity to see Sumi for the umpteenth time since she graced our shores. What an awesome chic, visited her late Sunday arvo and had an amazing time with her, went well and truly over time but she didn’t care as it was her final day, thought I’d give her a good farewell. Lols!! I’m sure she’ll return. After seeing the rest she’ll beck for the best! Happy Punting 💪🏽

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Best sex I've ever had as a punt has been with Sumi. Like others have been saying, already miss her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hopefully she will return one day