Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you punt near where you live?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Lol, I almost exclusively punt near my home / office.

Reason is, to me, my "absent time" (the amount of time I'm absent from where I'm supposed to be) is the most precious commodity to me.

If I do a lunch time punt, I'm putting my work at risk in exchange for absent time. If I'm at home, I risk getting caught by the wife the longer I'm absent.

I'd want to use this precious time as much on the punt as possible, so I try my best to cut down on transit time.
    exactly. I have my own office where I am supposed to be. The middle of the day suits me fine. Like you say lunch time punt. Its easier for me to a walk straight to my regulars house or walk straight to a local brothel. I really only need 40 mins in a brothel. So trying to go elsewhere in other areas makes no sense to me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Very very insightful to see the wide range of opinions! I totally agree with the point on how much are you willing to lose if you do get caught, etc. definitely safer to be away from home and work!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Punt wherever the best girls are follow the boy downstairs 😂

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Last time I bumped into a boss lady in carpark (she parked right nxt to me without realising)...she is gd one, given me massage before. Wanted to get in her car for some quick fun, she wasnt rejecting it, but was shy coz it was at noon lol. Anyways....u might have interesting encounters if u ount near, and besides most ladies dont live where they work anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12