Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you punt near where you live?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Do you punt near where you live?

It might be obvious to go somewhere far, but if you've got a Mrs or a family, would you ever go to a ML close by to where you live?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sure I have a mrs and my regular lady lives ten minutes away. And yes I punt all around here the brothels are just around the corner. Asian women everywhere to play with in this area.

Quote Originally Posted by 11hakkha View Post
    It might be obvious to go somewhere far, but if you've got a Mrs or a family, would you ever go to a ML close by to where you live?
    No no no !

Never ever ever punt near where you live, where you work and that also goes with your immediate family and your good friends and work colleagues.

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    No no no !

Never ever ever punt near where you live, where you work and that also goes with your immediate family and your good friends and work colleagues.

Cheers
    What's wrong with a legit massage in your area? Is that ok boss Ahlungor?

Legit as in gives Health fund rebates

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    What's wrong with a legit massage in your area? Is that ok boss Ahlungor?

Legit as in gives Health fund rebates
    Legit massage plus legit blow job and happy ending down the road from home now your talking

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Agreed. There's a shop literally around the corner from my base, with a ML I know, biblical sense,
    but I never see her there. She works another shop 20 minutes away, more traffic, but less talkative neighbors... Better safe than sorry...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Legit massage plus legit blow job and happy ending down the road from home now your talking
    Haha. It doesn't exist, unless you know where to look. But I had an elbow injury 5 years ago so I have a legit reason

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't give a fuck where I punt cos I'm single and free. Convenience matters cos u can time visits easier too

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nooooo.
    Not only because the punting scene in brissie is shit, but its too hard for me to get away from the family as I work from home full time. I make it a rule to only punt when i go to sydney (you dudes are so lucky to have such a good scene). Or if I'm in Brissie, it has to be very well planned out and I generally stick to the MLs near the city as I'm in the far suburbs

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nah. Know too many people in the suburbs closest to me. Discretion is key.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Married here but I do punt locally most often (punt being RnT) but I am also lucky as my wife is fully aware (swingers from way back but slowing that side down) so do not have to hide it there.
    As for friends/family, well we are relative loners and to be honest, I could not give a flying f*ck about what people think as it is my business, not theirs.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The key question you should be asking yourself, can you afford to get caught, and can you handle the consequences that goes along with it,
    As it could cost you your job, getting fired for inappropriate behaviour
    Your business your clients go to your competitor because of your lack of morals and they no longer trust you
    your relationship, wife divorces you and takes your family, the home and most of your money, and your left with virtually nothing to your name.

These are just a few reasons why its good to show some discretion on when and where you go for a punt.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    The key question you should be asking yourself, can you afford to get caught, and can you handle the consequences that goes along with it,
    Your business your clients go to your competitor because of your lack of morals and they no longer trust you
    your relationship, wife divorces you and takes your family, the home and most of your money, and your left with virtually nothing to your name.

These are just a few reasons why its good to show some discretion on when and where you go for a punt.
    That's a nice reminder

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes I'm a loner so it doesn't really matter, no one important I have to consider, no reputation I have to keep. I used to work with some nasty people where it might be an issue if they found out, but the current people I work with are alright. But yeah I've learnt it's important to keep these things to yourself. All depends on how much you've got to lose.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post

I am sure its happened to some guys where they got caught and lost everything, but would the wife always really divorce if maybe shes known all along and just doesn't care your going with other women. In fact she may rather keep the marriage together for convenience even if she found out. If you work for yourself you don't have to worry about getting fired. A smart man will be making sure he covers his tracks and never gets caught.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    True freedom begins the day you have nothing to confess, lie, or be dishonest about, it begins the moment you have nothing to hide, nothing to loose and nothing to be ashamed of.

The alternative is to become a slave to your conscience, your paranoia and proclivities. There's nothing more liberating than to stoically walk into a brothel or rub 'n tug like you own the fucken place aka Hugh Hefner or rock star like. This horseshit of darting in and out of shops hoping nobody sees you, covering your identity by wearing shades, a cap and a hoodie, doing the walk/sprint of shame, going in when it's dark, using the rear entrance is totally fucked. But hey, it is what it is and for some it's the cross they gotta bear for that elusive punt.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    True freedom begins the day you have nothing to confess, lie, or be dishonest about, it begins the moment you have nothing to hide, nothing to loose and nothing to be ashamed of.

The alternative is to become a slave to your conscience, your paranoia and proclivities. There's nothing more liberating than to stoically walk into a brothel or rub 'n tug like you own the fucken place aka Hugh Hefner or rock star like. This horseshit of darting in and out of shops hoping nobody sees you, covering your identity by wearing shades, a cap and a hoodie, doing the walk/sprint of shame, going in when it's dark, using the rear entrance is totally fucked. But hey, it is what it is and for some it's the cross they gotta bear for that elusive punt.
    I recommend going in with dressed in ways that disguise your identity, so you don't feel as much scrutiny and guilt. Most of you probably just walk in without fear but I don't do that

There's several shops with back door entry (the burbs), plus most ML and WL live suburbs away from their working shops for obvious reasons. They have families/ friends and a life too, which most prefer to keep under radar.

Unless your visiting city shops where many girls live not too far away. So avoid of you are that worried about being caught.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post

I would not bother travelling to go to shops or brothels I can go down the road and walk straight into places like Chatswood 60, la petite aroma etc so do I punt near where I live sure do. Saves time and fart assing around other suburbs.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Lol, I almost exclusively punt near my home / office.

Reason is, to me, my "absent time" (the amount of time I'm absent from where I'm supposed to be) is the most precious commodity to me.

If I do a lunch time punt, I'm putting my work at risk in exchange for absent time. If I'm at home, I risk getting caught by the wife the longer I'm absent.

I'd want to use this precious time as much on the punt as possible, so I try my best to cut down on transit time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast