Thread: Forever 19 Rockdale Seven Ways

Senior Member(無間使者)

Forever 19 Rockdale Seven Ways

Popped in but was a bit time limited. Only two girls available, another one was busy. Choice of Runa a shy Osaka 21year old and an older girl with dyed ginger hair, Thai possibly.

Runa was chosen, she said she was 21 after I asked and I can believe her. She looked sexy in a black dress and heels.

Into the room, I showered and dryed down. Runa had already stripped off, she led me to the bed and motioned for me to lay down. She started with a cat bath and I responded by sucking her natural, pert, small Bs. I then manoeuvred to fingering her clit as she became wetter. I then managed to get two fingers inside. I then asked if she’d like me to suck her pussy. Into position and five or six minutes of writhing and groaning ensued. I then said suck cock time? Which was understood, dom on and a good sucking motion firmed things right up.

Doggy first and a great grab of a reall firm arse. After six or seven minutes it was squelchy squelchy time so I suggested Runa get on top.

She rode me hard and we then swopped to missionary progressing to both legs over my shoulders. We went another round of doggy before CBJ but no finish as we were 10 minutes over.

Runa, size 8/10, olive skin, pretty face. A little bit shy but great service. $130 standard 30 minute service. Higher levels of service are available here.

WIRecommend? Yes if you are willing to lead a little!
    Last edited by Peterpecker; 11-12-2023 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Corrected