Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 92 mains road Sunnybank

Senior Member(無間使者)

92 mains road Sunnybank

So paid another visit this place as live local, anyway heard new young girl and for this area rare as hens teeth . Turn up nice smalll sexy young Korean girl maybe 24 or so hard tell anyway masage was ok . She said she not done in aust only in Korea .

On flip asked for naked to my surprise she only asked for $70 !! I couldn’t get my wallet fast enough. Nice body allowed touching

I will definitely be returning , being a local about time to have a shop with younger ladies

Senior Member(無間使者)
    can someone else please confirm this is good as well?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went past yesterday arvo at 4.30 a punter was parking in the driveway, so looks like she's busy at least.
    Will need to get the mobile number from the sign on the fence.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like an old business
    Geisha Massage Day Spa.jpg

Google maps has it as "Geisha Massage Day Spa" confirmed 2 weeks ago - so its probably that now
    Geisha Massage Day Spa -new.png

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think this is the ad for it.
    Haven't been there yet but on my list for next time i'm in the area.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah ok. I thought it was another mains rd shop. Girl called Tina there thats older but not too bad service and price

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ok since Christmas is near I will probably take the plunge and report back. wish me and my cock good luck

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by howareyoukk View Post
    ok since Christmas is near I will probably take the plunge and report back. wish me and my cock good luck
    I wish you good luck sir, but your cock can go to hell

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve been 3 times once was Taiwanese girl not bad said she also works at some shop in toombul . Then tried the tallish slim Korean maybe mid 30s did a very good massage and I just went with second option, and then tried the 20 year old Korean good body nice face massage crap think cause she never done before once again I went with the option number 2 which was not bad . For me it’s great at moment as I live in the area and sick of all the old ones around here , so I’m happy with it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    can someone else please confirm this is good as well?
    Confirmed!
    Went at lunchtime today. No cars in the parking bay and a back entrance. As other punters have said the massage was swish, swish but with lots of nice TT. I didn't mind and she took off her clothes 5 mins into the massage so I had lots of touchy feelly too.
    I work just down the road so I had to do a quick change in the car in case the uniform was recognised, lol. Convenient shower afterwards. WIR: why not, the Korean was my type for sure!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumby7411 View Post
    Confirmed!
    Went at lunchtime today. No cars in the parking bay and a back entrance. As other punters have said the massage was swish, swish but with lots of nice TT. I didn't mind and she took off her clothes 5 mins into the massage so I had lots of touchy feelly too.
    I work just down the road so I had to do a quick change in the car in case the uniform was recognised, lol. Convenient shower afterwards. WIR: why not, the Korean was my type for sure!
    shit..thats a nice change of scenery since most joints around Sunnybank are filled with boilers.

Definitely will go and check it out and the shop is so close to where I live as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah makes a nice change from the old boilers in the area . Yeah the tall Korean great body

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Made a booking on WeChat for afternoon session. Drove all the way and at the door girl said she have an another booking come after 45 minutes. I showed the text and walk away. Message to the owner explaining what happened and he said he wasn't at the shop and the girl who supposed to come didn't show up. Offered me 30 min free massage next time. Let's see how it go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobuq123 View Post
    Made a booking on WeChat for afternoon session. Drove all the way and at the door girl said she have an another booking come after 45 minutes. I showed the text and walk away. Message to the owner explaining what happened and he said he wasn't at the shop and the girl who supposed to come didn't show up. Offered me 30 min free massage next time. Let's see how it go.
    The old "girl didn't turn up story", almost as good as "my buffalo is sick, send me some money"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobuq123 View Post
    Message to the owner explaining what happened and he said he wasn't at the shop and the girl who supposed to come didn't show up. Offered me 30 min free massage next time. Let's see how it go.
    I've heard that the owner can do a variety of massage techniques so I am sure you will enjoy your 30 minutes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    I've heard that the owner can do a variety of massage techniques so I am sure you will enjoy your 30 minutes.
    the owner is a male or female?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    you will have to ask Bobuq123 after his free massage.

Just to clarify I have no idea. I was just making a play on the Bobuq123's post "he said he wasn't at the shop and the girl who supposed to come didn't show up. Offered me 30 min free massage next time." The post doesn't specify by whom the free massage is provided.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    you will have to ask Bobuq123 after his free massage.

Just to clarify I have no idea. I was just making a play on the Bobuq123's post "he said he wasn't at the shop and the girl who supposed to come didn't show up. Offered me 30 min free massage next time." The post doesn't specify by whom the free massage is provided.
    Ha! Just texting or calling the ad number most likely gets you the girl working that day.
    If I drove 45 minutes I'd pass about 15 shops.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Let's just say he has posted 3 times about how great the shop is on this thread.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    Let's just say he has posted 3 times about how great the shop is on this thread.
    Let’s hope he isn’t a cunt like last time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast