Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 92 mains road Sunnybank

Senior Member(無間使者)

92 mains road review

Ok I took a plunge like a said for all your horny fucks today and the feedback I would give is that this shop has potential.

There was only 1 girl working on Sunday and it was Bella from Korea who is young, has decent looking and actually from Korea. A combo like this is hard to find in shops around Sunnybank area and hence I said the shop has potential.

Bella is evidently new to massage and hence she might not refine her skills just yet which were just some simple push, pull and press on your body at this point. As a result, that might leave seasonal punters longing for TT and sensual touches a little bit disappointed.

Additionally, the extras were weirdly priced. It cost 50 and 120 for a hj with clothes on without touching, and clothes off with touching respectively. No middle ground here and paying for basic tier of service would not allow touching. When it comes to technical, it was just straight tugging without much sensuality till ejaculation.

Due to language barriers, I thought the basic tier includes cumming twice but it wasn’t the case. 150 was the asking price for 2 shot which I politely declined.

In closing, I have no regrets of trying out a new shop for 120, considering punting is the name of the game. The boss of this shop obviously sees the opportunity of introducing young girls with authentic cultural background to Sunnybank, which surprisingly has not been done earlier by other shops and bosses. Perhaps working at an Asian concentrated suburb is viewed too exposed for most of the girls. Nevertheless, the shop has great potential and your experience might be drastically better with a different girl.

Would I return: maybe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Free one secure as a in store credit for future day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobuq123 View Post
    Free one secure as a in store credit for future day
    wwwwwwwwwwhat??????????

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    From recent visits, is it just one person still or is there a roster now?

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Ghost of BarneyRubble's Avatar
    Whats the story on the japanese girl?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went by for a cheeky visit and met the lovely plump japanese girl.
    The massage itself was rather soft and I'm not the type for a tough massage, but found wanting a bit more strength in the massage.
    As a previous post mentioned, the prices are a pine for HJ, an extra half pine for topless, and 2 pines for condom BJ.
    Went for the topless and as I said before, bit plump and natural but she was lovely once you start chatting.
    As for the HJ, the experience was definitely lacking and you'd be best off helping her out and guiding to what you like to be done.

If you're looking for a cheap experience than this is definitely the place, but don't expect too much - Maybe the others are better but it also sounds like they don't have too much business coming through?
    Jap confirmed no FS so don't expect it.

Would I return? Yeah nah I'd rather go visit SDS 8MP - Go read my other post for a detailed story on it.
    ➡⬇⬆⬆⬅⬇⬇

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by howareyoukk View Post
    Additionally, the extras were weirdly priced. It cost 50 and 120 for a hj with clothes on without touching, and clothes off with touching respectively. No middle ground here and paying for basic tier of service would not allow touching. When it comes to technical, it was just straight tugging without much sensuality till ejaculation.
    Is it $120 plus the massage fee or 120 in total?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Did this place shut down? Don't see any signs or banners anymore

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12