Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Newtown Massage is here

Banned
    The new receptionist at 532 sabrina is more accomodating, i book all my massages in that shop a week in advance with no problem. Thing is they dont really take the time to learn my schedule like vicki does, when i was leaving the shop earlier in the week sabrina waves and is like see you next week, wtf next week its only monday i said ill see you day after tomorrow, and again friday and saturday lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    if i went to 501 in the morning, after i finish, funny David will say, see you in the afternoon.

If I went in the evening, he will then say see you tomorrow.

And more interesting, sometimes Miko take me into the room and gave me Coke or water, then tell very loudly to the lady, handsome boy is here waiting ....
    everyone inside the shop laughs and look around ..
    it is so embarrassing and fucking ironic.

Is Miko the young petite looking girl that answers the phone?? if so.. she is yummy..

anyway, i finally has a chance to meet sophie. after all the hype in the past and reviews.. i guess the expectation and anticipation was just beginning to take its toll.

i wont go into the service review because there is enough review on what kind of massage she offers and what service she is capable of. I must say the first look about her didnt really jump at me. she is not what you would call a 'hotty' and her first look kinda gave me a creepy feel. a 'stunned' look which kinda made me feel uneasy.. however, once we intro ourselves, and the smile came.. she is actually pretty cute. I would say she would be more of a nice 'gf' type if you were to date her. the type where you know you can be happy and proud to have her but dont have to worry about other creepy dudes checking her out.. (aside from those racks)

massage is a tick. could be better but still enough to be very satisfied.
    her tummy does require a little more work but the beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. her breasts are definitely something to enjoy and play with.

as for extras.. satisfied and as expected, great.

as for the whole newtown experience, i think im pretty much done. been going here for a while now and have tapped pretty much all i have seen and its time to move on. but never say never.

Banned
    I know you've tried eva and maggie, id also recommend michelle and linda - my fave 4 501/532 MLs atm ... Otherwise perhaps drive a little further to snow lotus and book tiff or joey or cici at the new pitt st store...

Senior Member(無間使者) Steven Seagal's Avatar
    Hi Mozilla,

Miko is not a young hottie but a mature hottie that Seagal desires.

If anyone has had any success with her please pm me.

Steven

And my one and only favourite at 501 is gone!!

No more Sophie, no more 38 F Cup, this is the darkest day in my massage life!!

There may never be another one quite like her!

Did some ulgy rich old dude now keeping her privately!!!!

Not happy jane!!!

wow.. sophie is gone... i may have got in just in time and get the service before she took off... or.. maybe shes with me??? once you got 'yellow', you go 'mellow'

or maybe i turned her off so much she quit!??

and yes brothers... SL will be my next drinking hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    And more interesting, sometimes Miko take me into the room and gave me Coke or water, then tell very loudly to the lady, handsome boy is here waiting ....
    everyone inside the shop laughs and look around ..
    it is so embarrassing and fucking ironic.
    You should be very grateful and thankful to your parents!! Handsome boy, sir!!

Senior Member(無間使者) Steven Seagal's Avatar
    Sophie gone?

What next? Don't tell me Miko is leaving?

If only Miko would do massages.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sophie gone. That's very bad. Can someone [maybe Charlie123 or one of the other knowledgable bros] recommend a replacement? Must have large natural tits, everything else I can compromise on. Thanks

Banned
    Im not a big tit guy, perhaps bro ahlungar could steer you in the right direction...

Linda has a biggish set of nsturals i think, and is a pretty girl as well. She lets you touch boobs, but extras are otherwise non existent. Hj is decent.

Michelle has a large set of naturals, but she asks a lot to set those puppies free. She wasnt allowing any touching last time i checked. Very young and pretty girl and probably best handy in newtown imho

Quote Originally Posted by Donn View Post
    Sophie gone. That's very bad. Can someone [maybe Charlie123 or one of the other knowledgable bros] recommend a replacement? Must have large natural tits, everything else I can compromise on. Thanks
    Haha brother Donn,

Just answered a similar question for you in the SL thread, another breasts lover like me!!

Hope you had the pleasure to meet Mia before her retirement here. If you dont mind a MILF, see Cici here on Thursday.

Or Ada (38 C Cup) at 376 Pitt st on Tuesady

Happy suckers

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    You should be very grateful and thankful to your parents!! Handsome boy, sir!!
    Unfortunately I am not as good looking as my parents.
    sir

By the way, Ahlungor is a standout type of gentlemen that lots of women are dying for...

Went to see Maggie again on Friday...I think her massage has improved. She uses a lot more force now lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yea, she has improved quite a bit, too bad that extra are still quite limited

Senior Member(無間使者)
    With Sophie gone and Mia going, things are looking grim at 501 for combo of strong massage and high quality extras. Let's hope David understands and is on the lookout for new dirty talent.

Quote Originally Posted by abacab View Post
    With Sophie gone and Mia going, things are looking grim at 501 for combo of strong massage and high quality extras. Let's hope David understands and is on the lookout for new dirty talent.
    Who else can do this extra?
    can you recommend? or PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Who else can do this extra?
    can you recommend? or PM me
    Cici on Thursday!!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Cici on Thursday!!
    This one is old knowledge! Man

Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast