Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Newtown Massage is here

stingy Wednesday, January 20, 2010, 11:53pm

Junior Member(有D料到)

Posts: 71 New hot taiwan girl start today call michelle. Anyone try yet??

Logged Offline
    Reply #300

sharky Thursday, January 21, 2010, 9:04pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

She look hot too Hav to try her next time

Reply #301

kimchi lover Friday, January 22, 2010, 5:23pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Posts: 693 sharky (C9 Lover) ... don forget to take me along

spice up your life, the world is always bigger than we think. Live the present well and play SAFE!

Logged Offline
    Reply #302

Steven Seagal Sunday, January 24, 2010, 12:41pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 405 I don't like to write bad reviews, but I also like to write the truth.

Today I saw Mina.

Before you read further go back in the thread and read TenderRub's post about her.

The warning bells should have gone off when I went there today and all the girls were busy and booked up for the day except Mina.

She looked ok so I paid for an hour. The massage was poor in that I asked for hard massage and what I got was pretty soft. She also spent a large amount of time on my neck and upper back and ignored my arms totally.

She told TenderRub she was single and in her 20's , but she told me she was divorced with one child in her 30's.

I asked her about fs and we negotiated it for $50.

Once she stripped off it was obvious all she wanted to give me was a nude hj. That's ok if that was what we agreed to. She didn't really want to give fs or let me touch her at all.

I got up and left with 20 min remaining in time. I learned an important lesson from her. If all the other girls are really busy, don't take the one that is totally free.

She seems a nice lady but obviously doesn't want to be there or to provide fs.

Beware of Mina.

Logged Offline
    Reply #303

sharky Sunday, January 24, 2010, 5:38pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

I never meet mina before but other bro told me she accepted $50 for fs.

Reply #304

TenderRub Sunday, January 24, 2010, 11:09pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 337 Yeah sharky, Mina accept $50 then blow air at you.... no FS from her.

Avoid her if you can.

Reply #305

massageaddict Monday, January 25, 2010, 1:11pm

Junior Member(有D料到)

Posts: 64 I don't know what planet you guys are from. There is a difference of FS and Massage shop. If you want sure FS, go to 5 star or 271, penny's, 203 enmore..... Plenty ariound the area. This is a massage shop and there is a reason why these girls are at massage shop and not FS shop. That is they can choose. There are many reason why a ML does FS with one person and not another one. I run into a few during my years in massge shop when my friends score home run and I don't. Big deal!! Move on and go for another one. Plenty of trees in the forest.

If she cheat time on you, then complain to the reception. If you want to leave early, then that is your choice. I have not try mina but the reception told me she got very good feedback on mina, and her comment is usually very accurate.

Logged Offline
    Reply #306

abc1234do Monday, January 25, 2010, 1:50pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

I met Tracy who recomemded by the Receiption woman.

Age 25 Under
    Face 5 - very normal
    Body 6 - Small size, Very skinny, 1.55 m High
    Massage 6 - use hands but very soft.
    FS - No Way, but do HJ without cloth off and allow touching the top.

Good in Cantonese, do not willing to talk,
    Ada is better than Tracy
    But both of them are difficult to break their ICE !!!!!

Logged Offline
    Reply #307

massageaddict Monday, January 25, 2010, 2:21pm

Junior Member(有D料到)

Posts: 64 Sorry I forget to mention there is also the comment sense that you have to use too.
    Typical is someone goes into a shop and ask "I want a young girl good at massge/" Chance of that happening is let than 5 precent (Well except Lisa from Alice and Lin from 822).

Young and pretty one are for play and if your are lucky you break their ice then you got to fucj them.

Midage girls know they have disadvantage in the age, so they make it up with massage skills and services.

Still does not mean all mid age girls will do FS, even in Alice's shop.

Logged Offline
    Reply #308

Steven Seagal Monday, January 25, 2010, 6:26pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

You wrote:

“I don't know what planet you guys are from.”

Your first sentence was clearly designed to be abusive. We are on the planet Earth, but you appear to be on the 5th Astral Plane heading toward the constellation Zirconia.

Your wrote:

“There is a difference of FS and Massage shop.”

This distinction is arbitrary on your part. Obviously you have not bothered or are unable to read this thread. A number of ladies at this shop offer fs? By your definition this cannot happen, but let’s remember you are cruising on that astral plane.

You wrote:

“If you want sure FS, go to 5 star or 271, penny's, 203 enmore..... Plenty ariound the area.”

You go where you want for full service and I’ll go where I want. I neither asked nor needed a lecture from you. By the way Sunshine, before you question the planet I am on in a written response learn to write a literate sentence yourself. It’s ‘5 Star’, ‘Penny’s 77, 203 Enmore Road.

You wrote:

“This is a massage shop and there is a reason why these girls are at massage shop and not FS shop. That is they can choose.”

As I said earlier the distinction you make between a fs shop and massage shop often has no basis in reality. Once again, read this thread if you are able.

You wrote:

“There are many reason why a ML does FS with one person and not another one. I run into a few during my years in massge shop when my friends score home run and I don't. Big deal!! Move on and go for another one. Plenty of trees in the forest.”

What you say is true, but did not apply to my post. Read my post mate. She offered fs and I paid her $50. She did not deliver.

You wrote:

“If she cheat time on you, then complain to the reception. If you want to leave early, then that is your choice. I have not try mina but the reception told me she got very good feedback on mina, and her comment is usually very accurate.”

I know it is my choice to leave early. You don’t need to tell me that. No one said she cheated anyone on time. I also know how to complain and don’t need your advice.

Don’t think you’ll get in a flame war with me and get out of it in one piece. You started your post by being insulting and so don’t be surprised when you cop some shit in your own mug.

This thread is about Newtown 501 and you make no reference to this shop in your post so you are off topic.

We don’t need your advice here.

Logged Offline
    Reply #309

Steven Seagal Monday, January 25, 2010, 7:27pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

I saw her on Saturday in the hallway and asked Miko if I could see her and she was booked for the rest of the day.

That says a lot as I was there at 12:00 and they close at 9!

Logged Offline
    Reply #310

fooseball Monday, January 25, 2010, 8:41pm

Junior Member(有D料到)

Logged Offline
    Reply #311

Steven Seagal Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 9:48am

Senior Member(無間使者)

I will try and see her soon and report back.

Logged Offline
    Reply #312

stingy Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 10:17am

Junior Member(有D料到)

There is a different between FS and massage shop. From what you say, you must have paid her $50 first and you dont get the FS. Well most of us paid after. You need more time in punting class mate. You should ask for your money back or better go ACCC lar!!

I dont think he is starting a war with you, just telling you the facts of the massge shops. If you are the kind of person that can't take a honest comment and take everything so offensive. Then I think you are the one that has no place here.

Logged Offline
    Reply #313
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Steven Seagal Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 12:48pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

You can agree with massageaddict all you like and you can be his tag team buddy for all I care.

First, I have no problem with people giving me information. That why I am here to get and give information. What I object to is people insulting me by asking what planet I am on.

Second, Massageaddict is a phony bullshit artist. He tells me if I want full service to go to a full service joint like Penny's. Why doesn't he do that? Read his posts on this thread and 143 Marrickville Rd and you'll see he's sniffing around the girls looking for pussy and extras. You do that yourself as your own previous posts indicate! He's a fake and a phony.

Third, don't let the 'massage shop' sign outside fool you. Like you and your mate Massagewaddict knows full service may be had often.

Fourth, you didn't deal with a single issue I'd raised in my post except to say you agreed with Massageaddcit. Good you and he can go to a fs shop and punt to your hearts content together.

Fifth, Yes, I always give them the money first as a sign of good faith. Once they give you the extra they can't take it back so I do that as a show of good faith and it usually creates a better atmosphere.

Why don't you ask your mate Massageaddcit why he's sniffing around for extras and fucks if a massage shop is only an RnT? He's a hypocrite and if you don't know what a hypocrite is you need to do an English for Dummies course.

You don't decide who stays or goes here. I didn't suggest he leave only that his advice was not needed, just like your advice is not needed either.

I remain and if you don't like it stiff shit.

Logged Offline
    Reply #314
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Steven Seagal Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 12:53pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Massage was pretty poor although she did do some back-stepping, but it was not as skilled as JoJo.

She is a friendly lady, but the tug was not good and I had to get myself over the line.

I did not seek extras so don't know if they are on offer.

She says she's 28, but I think more in mid 30's.

She seems a nice lady who is inexperienced and will improve over time..

Logged Offline
    Reply #315

TenderRub Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 9:53pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 337 Thats the difference between Chinese and Korean. All Chinese ML/WL tell you they are 20's when you can see they are definately in their 30's... but Koreans do look like they're in their 20's. At least the surgeon's made them look 20's!!!

Reply #316

letterman2 Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 10:38pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 323 I've been to this place a few times now, its probably my favourite place at the moment..cheap, clean, and the girls are pretty.

However, I don't feel as good when I read that the same girl that didn't let me do anything on her does bj on others etc...

I guess that also makes it more exciting and a fun challenge....

do you guys have any tips on getting the girls in the "mood" to offer as much as possible? do you pay a tip upfront? etc etc
    there was a guy in front of me that booked the same girl for 2 hours...?? what da...

Logged Offline
    Reply #317

letterman2 Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 10:47pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 323 saw ricci last week after reading reviews about her here..

she looks pretty good, but her massage was a little......weak
    only hj was offered

Logged Offline
    Reply #318

sharky Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 7:34am

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Thats the difference between Chinese and Korean. All Chinese ML/WL tell you they are 20's when you can see they are definately in their 30's... but Koreans do look like they're in their 20's. At least the surgeon's made them look 20's!!!

They all liar on their age
    I always add up 3 to 5 yrs when they told me their age

Reply #319

massageaddict Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 2:08pm

Junior Member(有D料到)

Posts: 64 What letterman2 said is exactly what I mean when I say massage shop is different to FS shop as the girl has a choice. It does not matter how many reports you see here that a girl do FS, she may do everyone but refuse to do you, vice versa.

Do not think me or other brothers don't know what is going on in a massage shop, we all know. The difference is we dont complain all day just because fail to score a FS with a girl.

To answer letterman2's question, we have to go into the races issue. in Chinese massage shops, you get better (not necessary good) services if your are asian. Some girls will do who ever come, namely billy's girls at 143, but that place is a shit hole. Newtown 501 and Alice's at Ashfield will be a bit of hit and miss for non-asian, sometime even for asians. You spent more time there to know the owner and girls, you will have better luck. And of couse a bigger wallet always seals the deal much easier.

Logged Offline
    Reply #320

sharky Thursday, January 28, 2010, 11:58am

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Any reports?

Reply #321

geeettter Friday, January 29, 2010, 5:43pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 207 That Thail gal looks very sexy n not that old..

Hav to try her next time..

Reply #322

sharky Saturday, January 30, 2010, 7:44am

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Posts: 1,641 Havn't try that Thail but other bros told me she will do extra

Reply #323

davidwood123 Saturday, January 30, 2010, 8:24am

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Posts: 659 Dropped in on Friday for a massage, someone booked Richie for 3hours, so only Patty available. We all know why Patty available because massage is shit. Tried her for the last time, massage still shit and she now said she does not do extra wtf, will never spend another dollar on this girl, she is hopeless and makes up lots of lies and stories, best avoid her guys.

Logged Offline
    Reply #324

Steven Seagal Saturday, January 30, 2010, 9:41am

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 405 I thought I would try Patty for an RnT only and see how it turned out. (Seems like Davidwood123 and I both tried her on the same day with the same results.)

THE RUB: I know absolutely nothing about massage and Patty knows less than me. She rubbed my back and butt, pushed in on my spine and squeezed the back of my neck. At the Patty School of Massage the arms and hands and legs and feet do not exist.

I was bored so I had the choice of remaining bored or going to sleep. I chose to go to sleep. So, to be honest I missed some of the massage, but she could have gone outside for a smoke for all I know.

THE TUG: Patty woke me up and asked if I wanted a handjob. I said yes.

I rolled over and Patty sat on the edge of the table with her right hand on little Steven and her left hand on her left hip. She then pushed little Steven up and down faster than the piston in the engine of a redlining Ferrari.

While Patty was doing this she asked me if I was married and when I said divorced started asking questions about my ex-wife. Bros, this is not a good environment to enjoy a handjob. I asked her to please stop and jerked myself off. She then got some towels and we cleaned me up. She gave me a nice kiss and split.

THE END: I then put on my clothes and went out to reception where I said goodbye to Miko.
    When I got to the street and looked at my watch I realised Patty had cheated me out of 15 minutes of my hour booking. Why didn't she just let me sleep off those 15 minutes? The sleep was the best part of the session.

I really like this place, but will avoid Patty at all levels from now on.

Logged Offline
    Reply #325

TenderRub Saturday, January 30, 2010, 10:48pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 337 Thanks for telling us StevenSeagal. Sorry that you got a boring one.
    I like your story.. gave me a good chuckle at your expense. Excellent!!

I guess Sasa sisters are the best still huh? Any new young students?

Reply #326

Steven Seagal Sunday, January 31, 2010, 7:41am

Senior Member(無間使者)

As for Na Na she looks to be mid 20's and is very sexy.

Logged Offline
    Reply #327

Steven Seagal Sunday, January 31, 2010, 1:57pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 405 Saw Daisy today and she is a sweet lovely lady.

She speaks with a soft voice and while her massage is a bit average she gave a great massage of the legs where I have experienced some discomfort.

I will see her again.

Logged Offline
    Reply #328

dodge Monday, February 1, 2010, 12:13am

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

new thai girl.

very sexy. great bod. she can do a good massage. offered me $50 body to body, didnt have it on me otherwise i would have.

well worth a visit!

Logged Offline
    Reply #329
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Dumbassq Monday, February 1, 2010, 7:28pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 109 was there yesterday and a couple of older Aussie ladies went in for a massage.
    The poor old dears had no idea there were 4 guys getting tugged in the rooms around them while they waited patiently for a room.
    Hope the rest of you were quiet like me

Logged Offline
    Reply #330

Papasan Monday, February 1, 2010, 9:16pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 226 Saw Nana on Sunday. She is in her mid 20's, 5'5" and dressed in a tight mini black dress. Sexy with long dark hair. Been in Syd for about 6 months and making some pocket monet whilst she was here. From North West Thailand - Ihsan chick.

Asked me if I wanted a soft or hard massage and opted for the latter. Gave a quite decent massage. No under carriage play during the massage at all.

When it was time to turn over, she asked me if I wanted naked. She was asking a hefty $50 for this. Bargained her down but she left the undies on. Very nice bod. Allowed roaming and a did a short body slide before doing the business with a reverse cowgirl tug.

I did ask her about other extras .....but naked is all that she will do.

Sreven Seagal - that wasn't you on the front small room were you?

Logged Offline
    Reply #331

Steven Seagal Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 9:04pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

If that bloke semed like a right royal pain in the arse and a wanker it was probably me.

Logged Offline
    Reply #332

letterman2 Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 11:30pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 323 i think ricci is popular because she is playful and "naughty" .. i guess she is a very good GFE....

she speaks pretty good english as well

oh and she is pretty as well....

she won't do fs though...not even close.

Logged Offline
    Reply #333

sharky Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 1:02pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

I guess someone will break her ice sooner or later

Reply #334

letterman2 Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 1:04pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 323 i think i like ricci the way she is....no fs...very non-slutty..

playful and adorable..

Logged Offline
    Reply #335

sharky Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 1:08pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

A lot of bros try to break her ice

Reply #336

letterman2 Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 1:14pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

"can we have sex?"
    "no"
    "please?"
    "no"

see what i mean?

Logged Offline
    Reply #337

TenderRub Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 11:18pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

When does Ricci work?

Reply #338

Spoof1 Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 11:47pm

Junior Member(有D料到)

Book for her 8 hours.....ask for hard massage for the whole 8 hours. MAKE HER SWEAT
    Offer her money only for FS and nothing else and say she can go early if she does...

She will then get VERY VERY tired from working hard on the massage or be upset for not making any tips for 8 hours.
    The plan is then she will give in and do FS..

It will cost $500 for the first person to do this...but once someone breaks her...she is broken for ever.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY PLAN BOYS

Logged Offline
    Reply #339

tailwind31 Thursday, February 4, 2010, 10:59pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 234 Bro Spoof1, only if you can implement your plan!
    She may just fall asleep!

Logged Offline
    Reply #340

sharky Friday, February 5, 2010, 3:38pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Not a bad idea but she's not worth $500

Reply #341

letterman2 Friday, February 5, 2010, 3:43pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 323 shes booked for the next 6 hrs in a row today....
    looks like i wont be seeing her today...

Logged Offline
    Reply #342

sharky Friday, February 5, 2010, 3:47pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Make a booking now

Reply #343

letterman2 Friday, February 5, 2010, 3:50pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 323 liverpool.....tempting..but so far away..........hehehe

i wonder why shes always booked, do people just enjoy her company?
    maybe they like the GFE......

i admit shes quiet fun to be around

Logged Offline
    Reply #344
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

bhd Friday, February 5, 2010, 4:35pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Reply #345

Steven Seagal Friday, February 5, 2010, 5:58pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

I'll tell you what I think of your plan.

I will discuss it with my mate Farquar and if he agrees with you that it's a good idea I'll get a new mate.

These girls aren't dumb. They may not have great English but they know the score better than you or me. You say you want a hard massage and she'll feather dust you until you're bored shitless and either go to sleep or leave. If you go to sleep she'll go to another room, see another punter and make double the money.

If you claim she's too soft she can just go out a get a jackhammer and bust that vertebare.

Logged Offline
    Reply #346

Steven Seagal Friday, February 5, 2010, 6:05pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

I think she is booked out because she's very pretty and has the ability to allow you to believe that extras are just over the horizon.

It's my belief that those extras on that horizon are merely a mirage.

Logged Offline
    Reply #347

TenderRub Friday, February 5, 2010, 11:48pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 337 Where is this place in Liverpool? Whats the addy etc. I didnt see in previous threads.

Thanks!~

Reply #348

Dram Saturday, February 6, 2010, 12:45am

Senior Member(無間使者)

has the ability to allow you to believe that extras are just over the horizon.

how does she do that?

Reply #349

tvbj Saturday, February 6, 2010, 7:50am

Senior Member(無間使者)

The address is unit 1,161 Bigge st,Liverpool.

Reply #350

Steven Seagal Saturday, February 6, 2010, 9:49am

Senior Member(無間使者)

First of all her 'massage' isn't all that good, but she does poke around underneath a bit and rollover time in an hour session can be after 30 min.

She will offer some extras like nude, light kissing etc. to get your motor going and to limply there is more to come in the future.

However, for most of us at least bj and fs seem elusive although they feel like they are just around the corner.

Steven

Logged Offline
    Reply #351

Steven Seagal Saturday, February 6, 2010, 7:49pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

She is very pretty, early 20's, a-cups, trimmed pus and slim.

My massage was not as bad as others have experienced and I tipped her to be nude and let me suck her tit. Her handjob was ok too.

English not too bad and nice personality.

Logged Offline
    Reply #352

11021 Saturday, February 6, 2010, 7:58pm

Guest User Quoted from Steven Seagal
    I saw Mary today.

She is very pretty, early 20's, a-cups, trimmed pus and slim.

My massage was not as bad as others have experienced and I tipped her to be nude and let me suck her tit. Her handjob was ok too.

English not too bad and nice personality.

Did she recognise you?

Reply #353

2580 Sunday, February 7, 2010, 9:20am

Guest User Any luck lately with Patty on FS? Last time I went she said she doesnt do it no more becoz she has bf now. Anyone tried Wendy? I think I heard her name a few times, anybody can describe her?

Reply #354

davidwood123 Sunday, February 7, 2010, 10:22am

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Posts: 659 Forget Patty, worst service in that shop and no FS. She expects you to pay for her time and listen to her sing only, if like this better go to karioki. FORGET PATTY better just through you money in the trash can now.

Logged Offline
    Reply #355

johnno09 Sunday, February 7, 2010, 10:33am

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 162 Wendy doesn'tdo FS, only massage, her massage is not bad. the only extra is hj.

Reply #356

Steven Seagal Sunday, February 7, 2010, 1:51pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 405 I've had fs with Patty and she is not worth the money or the effort.

In spite of the fact she is young there is something cunning about her that I don't like.

Logged Offline
    Reply #357

abc1234do Monday, February 8, 2010, 1:39pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sharky,

Which girls (old or young, don't matter) so far offered you FS(market price) in Newtwon????
    Excepted Sasa, Jojo....

Logged Offline
    Reply #358

Steven Seagal Tuesday, February 9, 2010, 6:02pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

My advice is for you to read this thread. You will get an idea of who may give fs.

This is RnT so the ladies choose who they offer it to. So one person may get fs from a lady and another only an hj.

Once again, read the thread and then go and check it out for yourself.

Logged Offline
    Reply #359
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

letterman2 Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 1:39am

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 323 hey, do you guys know what happened sasa?...one of the two famous sisters...

i think i was told she no longer works there...is she at liverpool then?

Logged Offline
    Reply #360

small potato Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 2:05am

99 Premium Members

This is RnT so the ladies choose who they offer it to. So one person may get fs from a lady and another only an hj.

dont expected any FS unless the mls know u well..especially on your first visit. keep in mind that they are massager, not sex worker..at least thats what its said on the wall..."no sex"...

I"m a happy potato..always

Reply #361

12307 Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 6:24pm

Guest User Saw new girl Jasmin there yesterday.. save your money boys.

Reply #362

feelus Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 8:31pm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Posts: 46 who would you say is currently the bustiest ML working at this shop?

Logged Offline
    Reply #363

tvbj Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 9:34pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Reply #364

dickyman Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 10:48pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

sasa and jojo gone back china for CNY, will back after 1 month.

Logged Offline
    Reply #365

davidwood123 Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 11:30pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Posts: 659 Called in today to see who was available and there was a nice young student "NoNo", so thought why the hell not. She is very friendly and sociable, booked for one hour and in the end forgot about the HJ. Massage was on the soft side. Will return another day for some more.

Logged Offline
    Reply #366

TenderRub Thursday, February 11, 2010, 12:03am

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 337 Davidwood123 bro, you didnt get the HJ but you will see here again? Something wrong there. DId you get FS? Please do tell

Reply #367

letterman2 Thursday, February 11, 2010, 12:05am

Senior Member(無間使者)

thanks for the info

@tvbj

yes, she is always booked, its very annoying...
    you need to book ahead earlier in the day...
    tuesday early - 10pm i think?

Logged Offline
    Reply #368

feelus Thursday, February 11, 2010, 9:21am

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Logged Offline
    Reply #369

Steven Seagal Thursday, February 11, 2010, 1:58pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Logged Offline
    Reply #370

2580 Thursday, February 11, 2010, 8:32pm

Guest User Feelus is asking for the bustiest not the busiest, in other words, the one with the biggest breasts. In that case, its not Ricci

Reply #371

davidwood123 Friday, February 12, 2010, 12:12am

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Posts: 659 No FS from "NoNo", not sure if she does this. I was just too tired and enjoyed the soft massage. Planning on seeing her again.
    Dropped in again today 4 girls working Mary, Selina, Aida, Tracy, all nice students. Aida only one free so thought might try 30 min. Nice soft massage only HJ with top off, pretty standard.

Logged Offline
    Reply #372

bhd Friday, February 12, 2010, 9:01am

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Posts: 703 yeah i tried aida too... the massage wasnt too bad , she wasnt that good in HJ department though,
    but this place is quiet clean, would recommend bros to go if you want to relax , and not just wanting to fuck a girl's brain out, haha...

Reply #373

junkie13 Friday, February 12, 2010, 10:51am

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Logged Offline
    Reply #374
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

bhd Friday, February 12, 2010, 11:16am

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Posts: 703 nah, but i did slid my hand in to touch her breast for free..haha...

Reply #375

knight_2106 Friday, February 12, 2010, 12:00pm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Posts: 28 daisy is good. dfk, clothes off for no extra cost.

Logged Offline
    Reply #376

davidwood123 Friday, February 12, 2010, 12:27pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Posts: 659 I think with 30 min booking have to tip for clothes off, 60min I think free

Logged Offline
    Reply #377

Steven Seagal Friday, February 12, 2010, 5:17pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Late 20's, nice c up beasts and pretty..

Massage abit too hard for me. No English.

Tipped for nude and tit suck.

HJ was vert good.

Logged Offline
    Reply #378

sharky Friday, February 12, 2010, 5:23pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Hav u tried all the ML at Newtown

Reply #379

Steven Seagal Friday, February 12, 2010, 9:33pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 405 Bro Sharky I have seen all the ladies except Anna, NoNo and Tracey. What about you?

Logged Offline
    Reply #380

junkie13 Saturday, February 13, 2010, 12:22am

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Posts: 27 lol went to see daisy today and got her topless for no extra cost . thanks brother for the tip .

Logged Offline
    Reply #381

sporty Saturday, February 13, 2010, 12:48am

Junior Member(有D料到)

Posts: 52 any girls have a big pointy nipple? i love to touch those while getting a hj

Logged Offline
    Reply #382

altgourami Saturday, February 13, 2010, 3:49pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 267 Sigh, all the guys asking for FS here; a RNT shop. if you get FS the girl's hard up for cash or getting a little too carried away with her work. Or she thinks you're a great fuck. Ricci, especially, is a big cock tease. Get over it. As gorgeous as she is, she is just another Chinese RNT girl, albeit smarter than the average bear. Move on, man, move on!

Logged Offline
    Reply #383

Papasan Thursday, February 18, 2010, 7:02pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 226 Since Sasa and Jojo have gone on hols.....and then Jenny who is now permanent at Liverpool....can any brothers recommend one of the girls avail that can do a good massage here? Knowing how to do a back walk would be a bonus.

I value the massage as much as the tug itself

Logged Offline
    Reply #384

fooseball Thursday, February 18, 2010, 10:34pm

Junior Member(有D料到)

Posts: 72 if you dont care about the looks, you could try the new jasmin? or jessie

Logged Offline
    Reply #385

junkie13 Friday, February 19, 2010, 12:32am

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Posts: 27 lol jasmin is a shocker in looks . I sometime go to milf for the massages but i dont think i will go back to jasmin .

Logged Offline
    Reply #386

kennygee Friday, February 19, 2010, 1:15am

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Posts: 747 Apple isn't too bad in massage and she walks on back as well, the only thing is she only works Fridays

Logged Offline
    Reply #387

lonely heart Friday, February 19, 2010, 8:06pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Apple got good tits and big nippes. Also very strong massage. Not for the faint hearted. You need to know how to breath to enjoyed her massage.
    Btw she is not exactly a looker. Just an average midage girl.

Logged Offline
    Reply #388

bhd Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 8:32am

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Saw Mary, 22year old from north china, got very nice legs, the massage was not bad, can be slightly stronger though...
    very nice girl, and quiet pretty..
    50 bucks well spent

Reply #389
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

ufukinfool Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 12:20pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

saw mary from Newtown?.

I was told she looks early 20's, but actually late 20's.. real age... any comments bro?
    any extras..?

Logged Offline
    Reply #390

bhd Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 12:32pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

nah, no way she is late 20s,

her skin condition, and everything, at first i thought she is 20 years old, and she told me her real age is 22..
    very nice girl, give her a try, and report back what age you think she is...

and i didnt ask for any extra, i think she will allow touch and cloth off for tip...

Reply #391

sharky Saturday, February 27, 2010, 7:17am

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

If she told u her real age is 22,u should add at least 3 to 5 yrs on the top
    It is common sense most of ML lying their age
    Havn't try that thai gal nana but she looks nice n friendly

Reply #392

abc1234do Saturday, February 27, 2010, 12:09pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Met Apple or Apirl around 29+ from China, Very good in talking and smart girl.

As Bro Steven Seagal said previously
    - Face very normal 6/10, Nice c cup and pretty
    - Massage is very hard, it will pain for few days. BUT I like it, meaning Good Massage.
    - Very good in HJ
    - But No FS (100%)

This girls is bit smart. She want you pay More in Extra $$$. But Do not allow to FS.
    At the last, she try to use very good method to do HJ to get more $$$$.

Bad Luck for her, If No FS I will only pay my Reasonable Normal Extra $$$.

Logged Offline
    Reply #393

Steven Seagal Saturday, February 27, 2010, 4:57pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Slim with a cups.

Massage ok, but a bit too soft for me. (Apple is too hard fro me.)

Hj was ok but nothing special.

Don't think she does full service.

Logged Offline
    Reply #394

davidwood123 Sunday, February 28, 2010, 1:11am

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Posts: 659 Went on Friday for some relaxation, only Apple available I know she does hard massage so asked for soft. This girl def no FS only HJ but managed to get a nice bit of spanish and blew all over her chest and tits, what a mess, she was a bit taken back but hey that's what it is all about. Didn't quite connect so don't think I will see her again.

Logged Offline
    Reply #395

Dram Sunday, February 28, 2010, 2:08am

Senior Member(無間使者)

Saw Aida tidat. Verty cute.

Slim with a cups.

Massage ok, but a bit too soft for me. (Apple is too hard fro me.)

Hj was ok but nothing special.

Don't think she does full service.

Her breasts arnet big but their shape is perfect. I only saw her once and we just did clothes off. I came in her hair. Good times.

Reply #396

sharky Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 5:56pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Posts: 1,641 Tried a young gal Jasman,her look only 3,small A cup but her massage 8 very good skill

Reply #397

TenderRub Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 12:21am

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 337 Chinese New YEar is over so long ago. Has Sasa and her sister cum back???

Reply #398

dickyman Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 1:07am

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Posts: 525 TenderRub, sasa and sister jojo will back nex week

Logged Offline
    Reply #399

junkie13 Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 4:00pm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Posts: 27 I have tried almost every girl apart from sasa and jojo . Whats so special about them ?

Logged Offline
    Reply #400

Steven Seagal Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 5:56pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Seek and ye shall find.

See them and your question will be answered.

Logged Offline
    Reply #401

sharky Friday, March 5, 2010, 7:46am

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

sasa n jojo both massage skill are the best
    Their extra service always 100% but only if u don't mind a midage gal

Reply #402

junkie13 Friday, March 5, 2010, 11:36am

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Posts: 27 I will try them when they comback , but might check out ashfield new price for full service first . $50 for full service , what a bargain .

Logged Offline
    Reply #403

abc1234do Friday, March 5, 2010, 12:48pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Quote - I will try them when they comback , but might check out ashfield new price for full service first . $50 for full service , what a bargain --

Bro Junkie13, more info. please !!!!

Logged Offline
    Reply #404
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

letterman2 Friday, March 5, 2010, 1:32pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 323 Are you saying esplanade ashfield is standard $50 for fs? I really doubt that.....anyway , regarding sasa at newtown, she only seemed 30 years old to me....

Logged Offline
    Reply #405

good6969 Saturday, March 6, 2010, 8:32am

Junior Member(有D料到)

Posts: 50 There is a new girl at 501. She is about 20 and her name sounds like "Meeka".

Has anybody tried her?

Logged Offline
    Reply #406

johnno09 Saturday, March 6, 2010, 10:18pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 162 sasa n jojo are back. saw jojo in liverpool shop today.

Reply #407

tvbj Saturday, March 6, 2010, 10:38pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

She had few booking already.

Reply #408

kennygee Monday, March 8, 2010, 2:37pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Logged Offline
    Reply #409

abc1234do Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 2:30pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

From above info. so tried Daisy around 25+, A happy talking girls.

- Face 7/10, Nice B cup and pretty body.
    - Massage is very soft.
    - Service HJ with all cloths off (top to bottom) - Paid Extra $$$$$
    - But No FS - may try later on (need more $$$$$ and time)

This girls is very good knowledge in study Postgraduate Master Degree course in Sydney.
    Very happy talking with her. I will meet her again.

She told me that few Aussie-Customers met her for 3-4 hours just talking with her only in the room.
    Do you believed or Not?????? But I doubt it.

Logged Offline
    Reply #410

letterman2 Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 8:41pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

some people do that at FS places...now THATS crazy...

Logged Offline
    Reply #411

TenderRub Tuesday, March 9, 2010, 11:55pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

You dont believe her? I was in one session (first time) and an old man chatted to a young chinese student for a full goddamn freakin bloody mother f*cker ONE WHOLE HOUR next to my room!!! It bothered me... if you havent noticed.

--------------------------
    She told me that few Aussie-Customers met her for 3-4 hours just talking with her only in the room.
    Do you believed or Not?????? But I doubt it.

Reply #412

abc1234do Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 3:02pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Bro TenderRub,

HOW can you visit the Thai maasage shop in 467 NCR. This place is open top.

Logged Offline
    Reply #413

sircumalot Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 7:28pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

HOW can you visit the Thai maasage shop in 467 NCR. This place is open top."

So?? Nobody looks over the top!!

Reply #414

TenderRub Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 10:23pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 337 abc1234do bro, firstly - this thread is for Newtown, can you goto other threads ("Traditional Massages") to chat about 467??

In Newtown I had to put up with one hour of another punter just chatting and giggling next to my enclosure, while my milf was tugging my little brother.

Reply #415

abc1234do Thursday, March 11, 2010, 12:16pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Bro TenderRub,

Sorry for the topic was talking in the wrong threads.

But I was agree with you - Big Noise from next room will destroy the feeling when during doing FS or HJ.

So everybody try to reduce noise down as when during fuck (need to cover the girls mouth) !!!!! It is effect the next room customer.

Logged Offline
    Reply #416

Dram Thursday, March 11, 2010, 2:38pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 290 yeah theres alot of lonely old blokes in there who just need someone to talk to

Reply #417

ufukinfool Thursday, March 11, 2010, 4:46pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 162 sharky works hard in the room, never waste time to talk!
    push push osh osh...

Logged Offline
    Reply #418

kennygee Thursday, March 11, 2010, 5:52pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Posts: 747 I always have my dick in the girl's mouth so there won't be any noises

Logged Offline
    Reply #419
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

sharky Thursday, March 11, 2010, 9:04pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Did u know I saw u at Liverpool shop
    She made too much noise

Reply #420

kennygee Friday, March 12, 2010, 1:37am

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Posts: 747 was it you in the next room talking loudly to the girl for an hour.........

Logged Offline
    Reply #421

Papasan Friday, March 12, 2010, 6:54am

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 226 Went to see Cici the other day. This girl knows how to massage including back walking. Mid 30's, short and stocky. Optioned up for an extra $50

Logged Offline
    Reply #422

kennygee Friday, March 12, 2010, 8:35am

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Posts: 747 Cici is one of the better massage girl there, short but busty.....

Logged Offline
    Reply #423

henry Saturday, March 13, 2010, 11:12am

Junior Member(有D料到)

Posts: 70 I saw Sasa at the Liverpool shop last Sunday and her massage was fantastic. The receptionist at thee shop was absolutely stunning. Does anyone know if she can be tempted into doing massages?

Reply #424

small potato Saturday, March 13, 2010, 1:24pm

99 Premium Members

Posts: 2,134 The receptionist? u are not the first one and wouldnt be the last one to have this idea. Good Luck...!

Reply #425

11964 Saturday, March 13, 2010, 2:31pm

Guest User another useless and meaningless post, potato!

30 more of these u will make the 2000 posts club. Good luck! time waster

Reply #426

zidane0322 Sunday, March 21, 2010, 11:22pm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Logged Offline
    Reply #427

fooseball Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 4:48pm

Junior Member(有D料到)

Posts: 72 Havent try anna yet, never heard the name when im bookin everytime, is she stil workin these days?

Logged Offline
    Reply #428

sharky Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 5:34pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Actually,she's not bad,if u like firm D cup

Reply #429

Papasan Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 10:41pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 226 Sharky - does she know how to do a proper massage?

Logged Offline
    Reply #430

sharky Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 12:32pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Her massage is bit soft but u can ask her harder but her massage skill can not match with sasa

Reply #431

fooseball Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 3:02pm

Junior Member(有D料到)

Posts: 72 Thanx bro, actually i prefer the slim cute n innocent type, but there r not many around, hehe

Logged Offline
    Reply #432

sharky Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 3:59pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

If u looking for slim cute n innocent gal u should try cindy

Reply #433

fooseball Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 4:13pm

Junior Member(有D料到)

Posts: 72 O i c, i think i kn the girl u r talkin about - she works on tuesday right? I only saw her last time i went, at first i thought shes richi

Logged Offline
    Reply #434
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

sharky Saturday, March 27, 2010, 6:33am

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Most of them asked too much tips but not doing a good job

Reply #435

Papasan Saturday, March 27, 2010, 7:16am

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 226 It must mean that David wants these girls to set a high standard and maintain it. That is good

Logged Offline
    Reply #436

TenderRub Saturday, March 27, 2010, 3:57pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 337 Is Cindy back from China yet? She back in Newtown?

Reply #437

sharky Saturday, March 27, 2010, 8:59pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

saturday n sunday Liverpool

Reply #438

Tea mate Saturday, March 27, 2010, 10:34pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 316 try nana tonight after finish from angeltown. didn't request anything so massage only.
    she is pretty hot and ok massage.Any bro try her b4? fs?

Logged Offline
    Reply #439

dickyman Saturday, March 27, 2010, 11:33pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Sorry for my curosity, nana you have tried from Newtown or angeltown?

Logged Offline
    Reply #440

Papasan Sunday, March 28, 2010, 12:00am

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 226 I have tried Nana. She does naked but no FS. Well, she didn't offer it to me and she did state that nude is all she does. Not a bad massage either

Logged Offline
    Reply #441

TenderRub Sunday, March 28, 2010, 1:03am

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 337 sharky, cindy must be sick of those "talk only" dudes.... only Tuesday? Liverpool is so far away. Its like driving down to Canberra....
    You reckon Cindy is worth the trek down to Liverpool?

Reply #442

abc1234do Monday, March 29, 2010, 1:37pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

I have tried Nana last week -THAI girl.
    She is HOT, 25+, 7/10 looking, 1.65m tall, good body.
    Good in massage skills, Good english communication very friendly.
    Good HJ with full cloths OFF, allowed to touch anywhere - $30 Tips

She did not offered FS - I may offered $100 for FS at next time.

Logged Offline
    Reply #443

abc1234do Monday, March 29, 2010, 1:43pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sharky,

How old is Cindy??
    Can you describe more about Cindy?
    except HJ??? and How much for FS?????

Logged Offline
    Reply #444

Dram Monday, March 29, 2010, 3:08pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 290 Is Liverpool also a massage + extras shop like 501 or is a different service level?

Reply #445

sharky Monday, March 29, 2010, 4:59pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

cindy under 24,slim with A cup
    Only HJ NO FS

Reply #446

sharky Monday, March 29, 2010, 5:02pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Liverpool shop is own by same owner in Newtown even most of ML worked in both shop.

Reply #447

bhd Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 8:34am

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Posts: 703 sharky u forgot to mention, at liverpool, u have to give $20 tip for HJ ...
    at newtown its included in the $50/hr

Reply #448

Dram Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 11:31am

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 290 Thanks, that's basically what I meant by different service level.

Reply #449
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

abc1234do Thursday, April 1, 2010, 12:04pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Any bro - have full servcie with Ricci yet ?????

Or any higly recommeneded with FS in this shop???????

Logged Offline
    Reply #450

losted Thursday, April 1, 2010, 4:50pm

Junior Member(有D料到)

Posts: 73 I've her twice and I give-up too, I can only get her to do cbj .

Logged Offline
    Reply #451

Steven Seagal Thursday, April 1, 2010, 7:10pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

A handjob is part of the standard service at Newtown.

Logged Offline
    Reply #452

bhd Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 1:23pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Posts: 703 Yeah steven , i hope they can make it standard service in liverpool too..
    i dont consider hj an option....

Reply #453

TenderRub Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 12:38am

Senior Member(無間使者)

I dont know, she great person to talk to. Nothing special though. Its hard to rate her when she's neither good nor bad... sorry.

Sophie in Liverpool is new to Liverpool. Used to work in Chinatown somewhere. She speaks Mandarin, English and Cantonese...

Reply #454

Steven Seagal Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 6:12pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

I know what you mean.

For example, Ci-Ci is alright, but nothing to write home about.

Logged Offline
    Reply #455

massageboy Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 8:42pm

Junior Member(有D料到)

Posts: 79 Does anyone know if NaNa at Newtown is the same one who works at 191 Burwood Rd. This place only does HJs and I would love to see more of her if its the same one. Description sounds similar but it probably matches 50% of thai massage girls.

Logged Offline
    Reply #456

sharky Friday, April 9, 2010, 12:47pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Posts: 1,641 Nana at Newtown is different ml worked at Burwood before

Reply #457

Steven Seagal Sunday, April 11, 2010, 5:01pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Massage was a bit soft, but the backwalking was ok.

Handjob was fine without being outstanding.

Didn't negotiate any extras with her and don't think fs is on the table.

Daisy and NaNa are working today and both are better value.

Logged Offline
    Reply #458

2269 Monday, April 12, 2010, 10:09pm

Guest User tried nana.she was really goood.

7.5/10 easily. Good looks, Great massage. Nice body and good hand job and body dlide as well.

Humping my thing while giveing me HJ was particulaly good. Got some lihjy kissing as well.

Has any one got lukcy with her? or atleast been offer BJ?

Reply #459

poor bastard Wednesday, April 14, 2010, 8:06pm

Junior Member(有D料到)

Posts: 72 so is there anyone that looks like Angel (prett/tall n slim one) from Billy's?? Is sasa or jojo the slim hot milf type, if so I'm gonna make a booking RIGHT NOW!!!

Logged Offline
    Reply #460

Steven Seagal Wednesday, April 14, 2010, 8:33pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

I wold not describe them as milfs as neither has had a child.

Steven

Logged Offline
    Reply #461

2580 Saturday, April 17, 2010, 3:51pm

Guest User Hey bros. Any new pretty young girls here or Liverpool besides the usual Ricci, Nana etc? Service don't really matter, just has to be good looking, cute and young lol.

Saw a Cindy mentioned, any good in the above department?

Reply #462

dodge Sunday, April 18, 2010, 1:26pm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Posts: 12 can anyone tell me when jojo and sasa work at Newtown? what service (extras) can you expect from them if they are in the mood?

Logged Offline
    Reply #463

Steven Seagal Monday, April 19, 2010, 1:47pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Do me a favour and read this damn thread!

It will tell you all you need to know about JoJo and Sasa.

Steven

Logged Offline
    Reply #464
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

kennygee Monday, April 19, 2010, 2:31pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Do me a favour and read this damn thread!

It will tell you all you need to know about JoJo and Sasa.

Steven
    [/quote]

yeah Steve, you tell 'em. There're nothing but stupid requests for more info, that really pisses you off.

Logged Offline
    Reply #465

Papasan Monday, April 19, 2010, 9:01pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 226 Saw Jojo the other day. Not seen her previously but know her sister well in Sasa and friend in Cici. Both of them had told me that Jojo had provided them with their massage training. So - I knew that she would be good!

The back walking was great and really ironed out the kinks and and misaligned bones. Gave the old fella some nice touches during the oil rub as well. Flipped over, got her to strip down and lay beside me.......nice HJ as I sucked on her titty. Shot a nice load and I am sure some of it hit the wall.

Hope to see her again some time

Logged Offline
    Reply #466

sharky Tuesday, April 20, 2010, 4:31pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Which room u stayed with jojo?
    I better don't touch the wall

Reply #467

Papasan Tuesday, April 20, 2010, 10:29pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 226 The room on the left furthest away from the front door. I am thinking of going again soon to see if I can do it again

Would strongly advice not to get your clothes too close to the wall......as you have to explain to your wife why it is ccvered with spoof!

Logged Offline
    Reply #468

sharky Wednesday, April 21, 2010, 12:26pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

In 2 weeks times,another new rooms will be put in Newtown shop.
    Please make sure don't shoot on the new wall

Reply #469

fooseball Wednesday, April 21, 2010, 12:48pm

Junior Member(有D料到)

Posts: 72 Sharky any good new blood in this shop (eg young and cute type)? Hav tried cindy followin ur reccommadation the other time

Logged Offline
    Reply #470

sharky Thursday, April 22, 2010, 4:40pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

No new blood at Newtown shop but they had few new gals working at Liverpool shop
    If the new gals good,David will arrange them work at Newtown

Reply #471

fooseball Thursday, April 22, 2010, 5:54pm

Junior Member(有D料到)

Posts: 72 Thanx sharky, davids business is runnin well, always busy at night.. I stil receive billys sms, seems they hav a couple of young girls joined recently, hav u tested urself? The only problem is the place is way too dirty

Logged Offline
    Reply #472

2580 Friday, April 23, 2010, 1:56am

Guest User Sharky: What are Apple and Rose like bro? Cute and good looking?

Reply #473

2580 Friday, April 23, 2010, 6:23pm

Guest User Thanks sharky. I searched for the number for Billys Marrickville shop, but the number doesnt work. Anyone have the correct number?

Reply #474

sharky Friday, April 23, 2010, 11:39pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Billy"s mobil
    0404851778 or 95183628
    Hav u been his shop ?
    All the rooms were dirty

Reply #475

2580 Saturday, April 24, 2010, 12:33am

Guest User I havnt been to this place, but would like to try some apple hahahaa. really that dirty? is there a back entrance to this place because its right on marrickville rd.

always hear about a kiki, and kelly at liverpool but never get to see them. anyone try before? young pretty?

Reply #476

AhBengTan Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 12:44pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Logged Offline
    Reply #477

bhd Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 5:00pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Posts: 703 rockyb, yes there is back entrance, and there is car park at the back...
    you enter via the car park at the back..just ring the bell, and they will open the back door for you..

Reply #478

fooseball Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 5:46pm

Junior Member(有D料到)

Posts: 72 Sharky actually i cant remember the names of new girls, ive deleted my sms directly, i thought you know billy well, hehe.. Which shop do u go to these days?

Logged Offline
    Reply #479
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

sharky Saturday, May 1, 2010, 8:42am

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Haha,read my new thread

Reply #480

feelus Sunday, May 2, 2010, 4:59pm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Posts: 46 I was in there yesterday morning and had booked nana beforehand. When I walked in I saw a really cute busty girl but didn't get a chance to ask her name. Does anyone happen to know? I think it may have been Lisa or cha cha cos I overhear the mamasan talking on the phone?? Can anyone clarify? It was Saturday morning 1 may

Logged Offline
    Reply #481

geeettter Sunday, May 2, 2010, 9:16pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Reply #482

syd_pie Monday, May 3, 2010, 2:20pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 116 does anyone know if Cindy offer FS? if so how much? tried Ricci last week offered her $150 for FS, still didn't get it.
    only clothes off and CBJ.
    Bro Stevan Seagal and bro Sharky must know better how to get a better value girls in this shop, right?

Logged Offline
    Reply #483

ufukinfool Monday, May 3, 2010, 6:09pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

soft spot isn't the money, u got to put in huge effort like SHARKY to earn their trust and service!

Logged Offline
    Reply #484

sharky Monday, May 3, 2010, 9:43pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

I could not get any good extra from Ricci
    May be u need pay her full day service n book a 5 star hotel at the rocks

Reply #485

syd_pie Tuesday, May 4, 2010, 7:11pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 116 I just went there again today and have 1 fantastic session with Sa Sa, will come back again for her, feel sorry for her arm got burned.

Logged Offline
    Reply #486

Papasan Tuesday, May 4, 2010, 8:20pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Logged Offline
    Reply #487

feelus Tuesday, May 4, 2010, 10:22pm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Posts: 46 So sasa is the busty one? Every time I go the girls are busy so it's hard to see. If it's rude if a call and ask if there is a busty girl that works there? Wouldn't feel uncomfortable doing this with a brothel but feels weird with a semi legit massage place. Sorry about the persistence but I just love busty Asian girls

Logged Offline
    Reply #488

ufukinfool Wednesday, May 5, 2010, 3:29am

Senior Member(無間使者)

money won't work on this chic...

Logged Offline
    Reply #489

altgourami Wednesday, May 5, 2010, 7:48am

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 267 Forget Ricci. She's too smart for all of you. She's top shelf and a babe, but if you were her BF I suspect you'd be having a tough time.

Logged Offline
    Reply #490

syd_pie Wednesday, May 5, 2010, 11:33am

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 116 Ricci is looking for a rich man who can give her a place to stay and give her money to spend everyday.

Logged Offline
    Reply #491

2580 Wednesday, May 5, 2010, 6:40pm

Guest User anyone tried lulu or joy? young? good looking? they must be new or something, the first time i heard their names on the phone

Reply #492

Steven Seagal Wednesday, May 5, 2010, 8:30pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

She worked there over a year ago and has returned after spending several months in China.

Logged Offline
    Reply #493

ufukinfool Thursday, May 6, 2010, 1:01am

Senior Member(無間使者)

yes you are right, i'm having a tough time now haha...

Logged Offline
    Reply #494
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

2580 Thursday, May 6, 2010, 1:12am

Guest User Thanks Steven Seagal! How would you rate her in terms of looks? Young or old?

Reply #495

bhd Thursday, May 6, 2010, 10:57am

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Posts: 703 saw ada on tuesday at liverpool .. very nice girl...
    good massage skills.... really easy to talk too...
    thinks ada has chance to offer more , didnt ask as i just wanted a good massage..

Reply #496

ufukinfool Thursday, May 6, 2010, 4:19pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Logged Offline
    Reply #497

sharky Thursday, May 6, 2010, 6:20pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

I already gave up on her
    I better try other couple of new gals

Reply #498

junior2008 Thursday, May 6, 2010, 8:18pm

Junior Member(有D料到)

Would some bro kindly enough to tell me what days does she usually works? so I can make an advance booking to see what is the fuss about.

Thanks in advance.

Logged Offline
    Reply #499

ufukinfool Friday, May 7, 2010, 12:22am

Senior Member(無間使者)

didn't u read my message, hands off bro haha

Logged Offline
    Reply #500

ufukinfool Friday, May 7, 2010, 12:29am

Senior Member(無間使者)

you should try Mary, she is another tough one and also shes a good looker slim type... yummmm

Logged Offline
    Reply #501

Astrobuddy Friday, May 7, 2010, 3:04pm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

mind sharing how u managed to break the thick ice of ricci??

Logged Offline
    Reply #502

Dram Friday, May 7, 2010, 4:29pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 290 maybe he can also convince her to shave that hair off her stomach

Reply #503

ufukinfool Saturday, May 8, 2010, 3:07am

Senior Member(無間使者)

she is a hidden gem... yum yum

sorry guys,

gonna keep every gems to myself haha

Logged Offline
    Reply #504

ufukinfool Tuesday, May 11, 2010, 1:56am

Senior Member(無間使者)

maybe u shave your head 1st smartass

Logged Offline
    Reply #505

2269 Wednesday, May 12, 2010, 1:26pm

Guest User finally got a chnace to spend some time eith Ricci..... and she was worth it. Pity though it waS ONLY FOR 30 MINS, So i VE GOT TO GO BACK AND TRY HER FOE 1 HOUR.

She has a better face than Nana, but Nana has a better body (taller, bigger bo*bs and nice but^. I am still struggling to decide which one is better.....

They are both very accomodating in thier service and very friendly.

I still have not tried Daisy. Is she as nice as Ricci or Nana?

Reply #506

Steven Seagal Wednesday, May 12, 2010, 2:39pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

The table in the new room is an old one.

Miko told me the table is not strong and she never puts the fat guys in there.

Fface,

Daisy is a lovely lady, but don't expect much in the way of extras.

Steven

Logged Offline
    Reply #507

bored.guy Wednesday, May 12, 2010, 2:58pm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Posts: 39 Tried Sasa. All I can say is the massage was excellent however SASA is only average in terms of looks. Her body is not as nice as some bros here mentioned.

Massage - 9
    Body - 6
    Face - 6

Logged Offline
    Reply #508

Steven Seagal Wednesday, May 12, 2010, 3:30pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I find her pretty and extras are on the table. (Literally)

Steven

Logged Offline
    Reply #509
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

sharky Wednesday, May 12, 2010, 4:36pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

I better don't go to the new room
    Now nana is more popular than sasa but her service can't match with sasa

Reply #510

Steven Seagal Wednesday, May 12, 2010, 8:28pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 405 Yes Sharky, both Sasa and her sister JoJo give great service.

Logged Offline
    Reply #511

kennygee Thursday, May 13, 2010, 1:06am

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Posts: 747 Daisy, Nana and Ricci are the most popular girls at Newtown now

Logged Offline
    Reply #512

ufukinfool Thursday, May 13, 2010, 1:29am

Senior Member(無間使者)

i don't wanna see chains of massage parlour closing down because of your table talks and open air conversation

behave

Logged Offline
    Reply #513

syd_pie Saturday, May 15, 2010, 2:11pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 116 Nana went to Bangkok with me, will be back next 2 weeks.

Logged Offline
    Reply #514

brawbricht Saturday, May 15, 2010, 5:03pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Nana went to Bangkok with me, will be back next 2 weeks.

Why would you take a girl with you to Bangkok? - isn't the whole point of going there to find lots of other girls? Or were you planning to have two weeks of GBG sessions?

"It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation." Eric Cartman

Logged Offline
    Reply #515

Steven Seagal Saturday, May 15, 2010, 6:53pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

For those of you with a history for this place you will remember her when she worked for Davie at his old Deane St. Burwood joint.

She's early 30's with a pretty face and if you ask for a hard massage she gives and absoutely great one.

Logged Offline
    Reply #516

sharky Sunday, May 16, 2010, 7:43pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Posts: 1,641 Tina n kelly are new young blood at Newtown shop
    Any bros try?

Reply #517

ufukinfool Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 10:52pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

amy early 30's... i doubt it.. more likely early 40's

Logged Offline
    Reply #518

geeettter Thursday, May 27, 2010, 6:55pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 207 Tina's early 20 but don't expect much extra from her.

Reply #519

davidwood123 Thursday, May 27, 2010, 11:20pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Posts: 659 Went and had a nice 1/2 hour with Joy yesterday, she is a nice gal easy going nice soft massage and lovely happy ending, must book her again. What with the new room it is getting pretty oh so squeezy now.

Logged Offline
    Reply #520

abc1234do Friday, May 28, 2010, 3:04pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

I saw that was an aonther Massage shop opposite of this shop 501.

Any brother visit this shop??? any comments????

Price, quality, and servicy of the Shop......

Logged Offline
    Reply #521

ricky200708 Sunday, June 6, 2010, 8:56pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 112 bros, how come we never this kind of service from the girls?

http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=93911

i think this should be use as an orientation clip to the new girls starting there.

Logged Offline
    Reply #522

small potato Sunday, June 6, 2010, 9:48pm

99 Premium Members

Posts: 2,134 because u are paying them $50/hr, bro ricky200708

if u are paying us$300 in stead, its easy fix...

Reply #523

14496 Monday, June 7, 2010, 7:39am

Guest User yum yum $300, easy money!

Reply #524
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Steven Seagal Friday, June 11, 2010, 12:30pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mid 20's and used to work at Railway Pde Burwood.

Massage ok.

Handjob is good with a tackle tickle leading up to it.

She has a cute face and natural D-breasts.

I did not seek extras so don't know if they are on the cards..

Logged Offline
    Reply #525

Admin Saturday, June 12, 2010, 8:18am

Administrators

any new blood ???

Logged Offline
    Reply #526

Steven Seagal Saturday, June 12, 2010, 7:12pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Saw Tina today. Early 20's , shortish hair, b-cups, good English.

Massage would have been good if she had strong hands. Alas she does not.

Her tug had all the sensuality of my Aunt Nellie trying to pull me off.

Won't see her again. That's Tina, not my Aunt Nellie.

Steven

Logged Offline
    Reply #527

tvbj Saturday, July 10, 2010, 8:39am

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 196 Tina young n pretty but her massage skill only average.

Face 8
    Body 6
    Massage 5

Reply #528

sharky Sunday, July 11, 2010, 9:31pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Posts: 1,641 Now Tina only worked at Liverpool wednesday n friday

Reply #529

Steven Seagal Friday, July 23, 2010, 8:10pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

First the good news. She's a nice girl with very good English. She has a very pretty face, nice c-cup breasts and does a good hj.

Bad news is her massage is hopeless. Her hands too weak and really has no technique.

Summary: Hj YES YES. Massage: NO NO.

Logged Offline
    Reply #530

tvbj Saturday, July 24, 2010, 9:01am

Senior Member(無間使者)

Only sasa,jojo,nana,cici had good technique.

Reply #531

Steven Seagal Sunday, July 25, 2010, 4:20pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 405 You can also try Amy. She may be the best of the bunch in massage.

Logged Offline
    Reply #532

davidwood123 Monday, July 26, 2010, 12:53am

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Posts: 659 Have had the pleasure of both Sassa and Daisy and would recommend them both, fantastic attitude and lots of fun, unfortunately the time just seems to fly to fast and 1 hour goes like 5 min. Any extras available with Daisy? happy punting. Wink Wink

Logged Offline
    Reply #533

bhd Thursday, July 29, 2010, 6:30pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

quiet cute , student girl feel,
    massage is so so ..because she is new, hj is also so so, didnt ask for any extra...

Reply #534

sharky Thursday, July 29, 2010, 6:35pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

I didn't know this new gal

Reply #535

davidwood123 Friday, July 30, 2010, 12:07am

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Logged Offline
    Reply #536

peter1 Friday, July 30, 2010, 1:37am

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 163 What's the parking situation over there? Street view is not working at the moment but it sure looks like a busy intersection, any discrete side door or something?

How does it compare to Alice and Billy's places?

Logged Offline
    Reply #537

bhd Friday, July 30, 2010, 6:36pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

yeah,she said it was her first day i think...but i always think thats bullshit, haha

davidwood123,
    nope, this emily doesnt wear glasses...well all asian wear glasses, but she wasnt wearing one when I was with her

peter1
    are you talking about newtown? if its newtown, its at a quiet busy place, there is a discrete entrance at the back via the car park, you just have to ring the bell to get in...
    but they are so busy over there, you should call and book, their no is 95571830....
    and its really setup like a normal massage joint, not really horny and intimidating like other full service places, i have seen girl customers from time to time too, so dont be too worried about discretion or what not..

if liverpool, its on a very busy street also, there is only one entrance, and thats through the building front door.

Reply #538

bhd Tuesday, August 10, 2010, 6:44pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Posts: 703 my favourite girl mary is gone... (decided to leave, anyone know reason
    any new recommendations for liverpool or newtown??

Reply #539
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

peter1 Tuesday, August 10, 2010, 11:49pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 163 I thought this thread is about Newtown? What's it to do with Liverpool? Or were they moved from Liverpool? Or have a branch at Liverpool?

Logged Offline
    Reply #540

davidwood123 Wednesday, August 11, 2010, 1:46am

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Posts: 659 Dropped in today (Newtown) for half hour and had a great soft to medium massage with a very petite and pretty girl, think her name was Annie, anyway will return after payday or after I check tonight's lotto.

Logged Offline
    Reply #541

bhd Wednesday, August 11, 2010, 5:39pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Posts: 703 peter1 they have another branch at liverpool, some girls work at both places...

Reply #542

sharky Wednesday, August 11, 2010, 6:26pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Find another new fav

Reply #543

bhd Friday, August 13, 2010, 1:49pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Posts: 703 sharky, yeah, i also think its new boyfriend...some dudes always have to ruin the party... he can buy the milk but, why buy the cow...

Reply #544

mysteryguy Friday, August 13, 2010, 3:05pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 107 are all the gals young, or just a few young ones?

Logged Offline
    Reply #545

bhd Friday, August 13, 2010, 3:08pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Posts: 703 mysterguy its more like 60 mature / 40 young...
    its pretty good, but it can get busy at times... so you might have to wait if you dont know who you are picking..
    but yeah, decent massage by a young girl with happy ending for $50/hr what more can you ask for?

Reply #546

Steven Seagal Friday, August 13, 2010, 8:56pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

The thread is about Newtown, but Dave also has a sister shop on Bigge St. Liverpool. Many of the ladies drift from one place to another.

Logged Offline
    Reply #547

mysteryguy Tuesday, August 17, 2010, 4:25pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Logged Offline
    Reply #548

harrypotter Friday, September 10, 2010, 7:29pm

Junior Member(有D料到)

Posts: 62 Finally checked out this place, had 0.5hr session with ricci last week. it was around lunch time,i just walked in without any bookings,was not really busy, david seed me to ricci's room. Ricci is above average looking, nice body. During the Hj, about 10mins,i said "i cannot come",and she said "do u want me to take cloth off,but $30 tip",i said "yes", firm B cup+,pinky nipples. I did not ask any other extras. In term of her massage and Hj, its just average, in my opnion. Not very talktavie as well!

Logged Offline
    Reply #549

wom Saturday, September 11, 2010, 1:20am

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 113 Have to vent off for what i experienced on Sundy.

Assumption: 421 and 447 belong to the same owner, I arrived at 421 around 6:30pm Sunday and was told to go to 447 instead.

Here we go...

Arrived at 447 around 6:30, make sure how much will an hour be and it' still $55/hour
    Was told to go upstairs. Tara entered the room ask about how long do i want to stay, an hour and ask for $60

Tara is a 26yo girl (so she claimed). She realised that I can speak Chinese and by that time we started talking in Chinese.

She wasted 1 min on fiddling with the cd player to play some chinese songs. Asked if I want relax massage or traditional, I opted for the relax one.
    She spent 15 mins massaging with my hands and arms, while at the same time whinging about things like she only earn $27 per hour and how one of her clients earn $75/hr, just move house and tired blah blah. I so wanted to tell her I am here to relax not to hear her whinge.

After massage for $30 mins she asked if I want to massage "the front" I ask what do you mean - she tried to locate my lower half of the front, HJ it is.
    Then she asked for $20 - being at that place 2 times before and being told HJ included at 421. I told her what i know of.

She started her BS.
    "421 normally have older lady and for older lady it's included, or sometimes it's because they dont know how to speak english"
    "HJ contained some health risk to her and the extra money is like a pay-off"
    "I dont earn a lot here and this job is tiredsome"

What else i can say.

I told her if $20 will be with her clothes off then I will pay for it. She refused.
    Then she said "well then we will start the traditional routine", I asked "what's the difference between the relax and traditional one", she said "normally remedy one will lead to HJ" I think she realised that her logic is a bit incorrect so she kept silence for a while.

Then she said "If you want I can go out for 10 mins and you can relieve yourself, this is an option for you", I said "No I don't need that"

Then she kept doing the "Traditional" massage. While at the same time whinging how tired she is... I nearly cannot tolerate.

with 15 mins left she wanted to finish off, ask if she can grab a hot towel to clean me off and see how many mins I left. I agreed. She then walked back with a hot towel and washed me down. Looking at the clock saying "There's still a few mins to go. SHould we stop here". I looked at the clock and realised there is 10 mins left. I asked "How about a head massage?"

She is half willing/unwillingly do the head massage. And here she goes to BS again.
    "Normally head massage is not included with the full body, but this time as I couldn't provide a HK to you I will provide you this". What is she expecting me to say? "Thank you for your kindness"?

After the massage i stormed out the store.

When returned to my car, I phoned the store and wanted to make sure that if $55 per hour is including HJ. The lady in the store said willing/unwillingly "I don't know. Normally $55 is including only body massage. No touching". "I will let the boss know".

So be careful with Tara guys.....

Logged Offline
    Reply #550

overtime Monday, September 13, 2010, 10:41pm

Junior Member(有D料到)

Logged Offline
    Reply #551

bhd Tuesday, September 14, 2010, 6:17pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Reply #552

Steven Seagal Sunday, September 26, 2010, 2:48pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 405 Gents, lets be clear about the previous review of Tara.

That review was posted in the WRONG thread.

The Tara referred to here DOES NOT work at 501 King Street and that is what this thread is about.

I saw Cindy. This is not the old Cindy of a year or so ago, but a newer Cindy.

This Cindy is early 20's, slim with a cute face. She has a-cup breasts and excellent Engisih.

The massage on the back, butt and legs was very good, but she seemed to forget I have arms and hands.

Her handjob technique was suprisingly good.

Logged Offline
    Reply #553

harrypotter Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 4:41pm

Junior Member(有D料到)

Posts: 62 jus wondering why sasa is so popular in this shop? looking,body,massage skills or easy to ask extra from her? havent got chance to see her yet.

Anyway,had mona(may be) around luch time today for 1hr session, she is average loooking,ok body,kind tall,good massage,and average hj,did not ask other extras,since hj included for 1hr session. when i was having massage,there was big noise from next door,apprently the guy (i think he is caucasian) having sex with sasa (i heard he called her sasa) and the guy bang her so hard .
    so is sasa good looking,is she hot,and what is her age?

Logged Offline
    Reply #554
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Steven Seagal Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 7:19pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

I think she has a pretty face and very good massage skills,

In all categories she is a winner.

Steven

Logged Offline
    Reply #555

harrypotter Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 7:28pm

Junior Member(有D料到)

In term of looking, its always hard to say,different group of people got different ideas. Many Western people think Lucy Liu is pretty, but most of asian will rate her below average.
    I ll check out by myself anyway from chinese point of view.

Logged Offline
    Reply #556

harrypotter Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 7:30pm

Junior Member(有D料到)

Posts: 62 Once i check her out, i ll provide more accuracy info about sasa for all bros...

Logged Offline
    Reply #557

Papasan Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 10:30pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 226 Sasa is one of my favs here. She gives a great massage and always in good spirit. Oh yes....she has lovely tits and IMHO, sexy for an Asian babe

Logged Offline
    Reply #558

davidwood123 Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 10:57pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Posts: 659 I am going for a visit here on Wed, hopefully not to booked out, has anyone tried the new girl that works Friday, was her second day last Friday, I wanted to give her a go but she was booked for 1.5 hr. Haven't seen any new talent here for a while.

Logged Offline
    Reply #559

harrypotter Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 7:10pm

Junior Member(有D料到)

Posts: 62 Just want to know that how much does sasa charge for FS?

Logged Offline
    Reply #560

omo Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 10:08pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 100 When this afternoon. Fully book and punters have to wait for 1/2 hr for the next available WL

Logged Offline
    Reply #561

tvbj Friday, October 1, 2010, 1:40pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Reply #562

Dragon Eye Friday, October 1, 2010, 3:07pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 181 There are no more young ones in this shop anymore...most of the girls are all 30+.
    Sasa FS is $50, seen her 10+ times, from when she first started as this shop. Her massage is good but FS is so so, if you are expecting young she may disappoint, definitively a mid mif in my books.

Logged Offline
    Reply #563

Steven Seagal Saturday, October 2, 2010, 2:11pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sasa is late 20's at the oldest.

If you had fs with her you would know she is not a milf. She has never had a baby.

Jo-jo her sister looks eary 30's and also has not had a baby.

Logged Offline
    Reply #564

ownagex Saturday, October 2, 2010, 11:35pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 145 wow sasa actually does fs, how can u bonk in that tiny room with that tiny bed????

bros wat does jojo and nana look like ???? any one got nice tits?

Logged Offline
    Reply #565

Steven Seagal Sunday, October 3, 2010, 8:00am

Senior Member(無間使者)

You have a tiny fuck!

Neither Jo-jo or Nana have tiny tits.

Mate instead of asking heaps of tiny questions why don't you get your tiny self over there, pay a tiny fee of $50/60 and give us a tiny review of what you found out?

Logged Offline
    Reply #566

sharky Sunday, October 3, 2010, 7:03pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Posts: 1,641 Most of the ml from Billy shop has gone except Alice{ex cici}
    They just too old compare with most of other ml in Newtown.
    I still belived at least 6--8 young ml working in Newtown n Liverpool

Reply #567

davidwood123 Sunday, October 3, 2010, 7:33pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Posts: 659 Some of the younger ml work also in Belmore 460a, popped into 460a Belmore on Friday and surprise there was Jessy from 501, ever noticed how shy the ml become when you catch them out and about. Anyone remember Nicole from 300 Illawarra rd (Lilli foot Massage) well she also works weekdays in Epping, funny seeing her walk around with her long hair down covering her face trying not to be recognized, Hahahaha

Logged Offline
    Reply #568

tvbj Sunday, October 3, 2010, 8:13pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

What's the new name of Jessy worked in Belmore?

Reply #569
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

syd_pie Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 4:35pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 116 tried cindy last week, cute face, good massage, and hj was so so couldn't come. Does anyone know if cindy does extra like nana or sasa?

Logged Offline
    Reply #570

dickyman Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 2:02am

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Posts: 525 Nana from Thailand will offer extra? I saw once, she refused to offer extra probably will depend $$$$

Logged Offline
    Reply #571

shzzzzyyyy Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 7:41pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 120 any other girls provide good massage with all right looking like shasha?
    cos I was told shasha was away for 3 weeks. really miss her massage

████████████More Video(Update Daily)████████████████
    http://fetishjav.blogspot.com

Logged Offline
    Reply #572

davidwood123 Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 10:02pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Posts: 659 Hey tvbj, I didn't get to talk to her, only saw her in passing, will check out next time i go to Belmore.

Logged Offline
    Reply #573

Steven Seagal Sunday, October 17, 2010, 4:50pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Late 20's, nice body and A cups.

So-so massage.

Spent the time with a lot of devious talking about how she would only marry a Chinese guy who gave her expensive gifts and had big bucks.

She's sly and cunning and a turnoff for me.

Logged Offline
    Reply #574

syd_pie Thursday, October 21, 2010, 4:35pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 116 new girl start tomorrow, her name is Candy. David said she is 21 young student just arrived.
    will see her tomorrow and will post the review after.
    Btw does anyone know if Nono or Cindy offer nude service?

Logged Offline
    Reply #575

davidwood123 Thursday, October 21, 2010, 11:58pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Posts: 659 Dropped in here the other day and was asked if I wanted to try Ivy, why not I replied, nice titties and OK hj, good conversationalist.

Logged Offline
    Reply #576

davidwood123 Sunday, October 24, 2010, 1:51pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Posts: 659 Dropped in here on Friday night after checking out ex Billys pork chops, think from now on I will be a Newtown "Gold Premium Platinum VIP Executive Lifetime member" Saw a nice student "Candi" she gave a nice soft massage with happy ending. I hope she is here for a while as she is a nice person. Treat her nice guys, no scary monsters

Logged Offline
    Reply #577

Steven Seagal Sunday, October 24, 2010, 5:52pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Miko is now back from China with a new look.

Saw Helen today. She claimed it was her first day here. (This is not the old Helen of Bigge St. Liverpool,)

She's rather plain looking, mid twenties. She a a-cupper whose top half seems a bit too small for her bottom half.

She has little English, but seems a nice girl who suprisingly does a very good massage. She does back stepping.

Negotiated her top off and her hand job was ok.

Finished up with her doing a head massage, Normally I hate them, but hers was good.

Logged Offline
    Reply #578

davidwood123 Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 12:23am

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Posts: 659 Was staring blissfully out the window at work today when a colleague through down a local mag in front of me, I opened it up and flipped through a few pages and there it was a big bold add for 203 enmore road Newtown staring me in the face like dogs balls. Thought to myself here is one for the books first time to try. After work rocked up in the laneway behind, navigated up the treacherous stairs and in I go. the mamason leads down the corridor to the back, we face a door and she knocks, it opens and a milf (not to bad looking) does an intro, I say who's next, she mumbles something and off we trundle to the other end of the corridor, knocks on the door and I hear pots and pans clanging in side, half a minuet later the door opens and another milf by the name of Helen does a 1.5 second intro. I say to the mamasan whats for desert and she sais desert busy, I say how busy, she said 20 min busy.The not so busy milf lights a ciggi and that was enough to set off my asthma so I say thank you darling i come back later.

Oki doki well that went well, thought mmmmm i remember another add saying half price, oh yeah 70 enmore road, well that must make it about 40 bucks for half hour then. Park the car and walk down enmore rd and there in a big red neon sign in full view No 70 complete with western style saloon doors. My entrance would have made John Wayne proud, oh whats this, fort knocks. Hit the buzzer a few times and the door clicks so in I go. was met by the half man / woman, fucked if I could work it out. she said / he said $75 half hour, I said the add mentioned half price, you think $70 dollars is half price, just looked through me like a stunned mullet. OK in walks the first girl Ozzie, nup, next, Thai mid 20, not bad, third and last, they had to go looking for her, Chinese late 30, she must have stepped out of a time machine, didn't know where she was. Choose the Thai girl Rita. upstairs into room number 5 hop into the shower to freshen up and oh shit no hot water. It was fuckin freezing, felt like 2 deg, was shaking with hypothermia so much thought I'd have to call a doctor, couldn't find my testicles. OK jump out dry off, she said you OK darling, yeah I'll know in a min. On the bed and her figures not to bad. Check out down below to confirm she's not AC/DC, yep she has a pussy and nice shaved one at that. Her English is basic to say the least but she tries hard to make you welcome. The only down side is everything is safe, way way to safe. even the dom is triple sheathed, to be sure to be sure to be sure. Anyway she is not a clock watcher and we did go overtime by 10 min so all in all it was an adventurous Monday arvo.

Cheers big ears ...........

Logged Offline
    Reply #579

peter1 Thursday, October 28, 2010, 12:54am

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 163 Where is this shop at Bigge Street, Liverpool? Any good ones to try over there?

Logged Offline
    Reply #580

stevodog Thursday, October 28, 2010, 10:20pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 468 only been to Newtown massage once and $55 for 1 hour massage-i really enjoyed the massage and was almost falling asleep when the girl ask me to roll over- i had forgotten about the HJ and really wasnt into it- just feels a bit weird when your lying there naked and the girl standing there fully clothed wacking u off-rather just save it for the wl at the FS shop

Logged Offline
    Reply #581

Steven Seagal Saturday, October 30, 2010, 7:41am

Senior Member(無間使者)

The place you are referring to is 447 King St.

This thread is about 501 King Street.

The prices for 501 are $30/30 and 50/60 with handjob included.

Some ladies will offer extras if you pay them tips.

Steven

Logged Offline
    Reply #582

Admin Sunday, October 31, 2010, 11:09pm

Administrators

Posts: 1,377 Some of the younger ml work also in Belmore 460a, popped into 460a Belmore on Friday and surprise there was Jessy from 501, ever noticed how shy the ml become when you catch them out and about. Anyone remember Nicole from 300 Illawarra rd (Lilli foot Massage) well she also works weekdays in Epping, funny seeing her walk around with her long hair down covering her face trying not to be recognized, Hahahaha .

hi davidwood123 ...
    where the shop in epping ? ant contact detail or address ?
    may we have more information ? and what name is nicole over there ? and what her service ar ?

Logged Offline
    Reply #583

sharky Saturday, November 6, 2010, 7:01am

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Good soft massage,worth to try

Reply #584
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast