Thread: Proper Thai massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Proper Thai massage

Has anyone been to any proper Thai Massage shop that offer proper massage like in Thailand all the stretching and cracking the bones and it would be bonus if also offer some good old happy ending as well, TIA

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes also looking for something similar

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I used to go to Nana Thai's in the valley but I haven't been for a while. They did plenty of stretching and cracking, but I never asked about extras and none were offered

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Best place used to be Authentic Thai Massage. 28 Thomas St West End.
    But i think its closed now went past the other day and a chain was round the front gate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah it’s gone from west end was good in the day . I sometimes go to the one next door to west end markets not bad ladies really know what they doing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Chai Thai in Darra and 17 Mile Rocks is a bit west, but as described in OP

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Aroya Thai on Station Road Indooroopilly never had an average massage let alone a bad one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisVegastafarian View Post
    Aroya Thai on Station Road Indooroopilly never had an average massage let alone a bad one.
    Only time I went it was clear no happy ending. Do some do it and others not here?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisVegastafarian View Post
    Been here twice earlier this year. Nothing eventuated, but they allowed undies off and worked on groin areas as requested. Was sensual and teasing, and didn't want to break it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tara at Dee Ruk Thai Massage in the Valley is the best for this. I've haven't been recently, so not sure if she is still around. Had her boobs enhanced so took a bit of time off, but I think she is back now

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJz View Post
    Tara at Dee Ruk Thai Massage in the Valley is the best for this. I've haven't been recently, so not sure if she is still around. Had her boobs enhanced so took a bit of time off, but I think she is back now
    Now that's a tease if it's legit haha