Thread: Lube or no lube for FS?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Lube or no lube for FS?

I try to always ask the girl to use lube, so everything works smoothly. However 3 times it didn't happen, made me wish I asked them to use it and end up with sore dick due to the friction. When putting it in, the condom is all I feel, like it's catching on the pussy. I think I prefer well lubed. I asked if they are dry and they say no, so it may be normal. I read some bros don't like too much lube though and actually enjoy the friction. 3rd option is make the WL wet enough.

LUBE OR NOT TO LUBE!!! imo lube is safer you don't want the experience of the hat ripping or that uncomfortable catching of the Dom/friction.

If it's too slippery quickly pull out and wipe off the excess and get on with it!! Mcguiver all the way my friend.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I prefer the bare minimum lube. If I'm going BB and if there was no time for DATY to get her wet, I'd use some saliva applied directly on her pussy and on my dick. If doing it with a cap, maybe just a small drop of lube.

Too much lube is terrible. Pussies are not meant to be filled to the brim with lube. It ain't a natural state. Worse, if she applies it just before you go in, it makes her pussy feel cold.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not a fan of lube, although understand the girls reasoning in using it. As one WL told me "I've got to see a lot of customers after you"...
    Problem is they often apply too much and it's easy to lose all or a lot of sensation. More than once I've had to give up, pull out and go for a cim finish.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If she ain't wet enough naturally, it could be an issue.

Just a side point, if doing BB ensure there is enough so no abrasion, as thats what will cause infections etc...

Of course, for anal, the answer is heaps !! aint no real lube for it otherwise.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Natural wetness feels better than lube. Lube is too slippery and you lose alot of feel. Of course, dry is bad. I hate it when they over lube. I normally pull out and go for bj or hj

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I feel like there's no need for lube, if you're using a condom they usually come pre-lubed anyway and I enjoy the friction when there's too much lube it's hard for me to finish.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just enough. Many use way to much.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I read somewhere on this forum that no lube means small dick…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Always use lube especially if you arnt circumsized

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Between the 2, I prefer no lube. Often than not the lube is cold and we all know what the cold does to dicks, and then you lose a lot of the feeling if it's too slippery.

If I had a choice, if anything I'd say a very small dollop - maybe the size of a 5c coin is sufficient.